Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 08-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #257
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I'm still streaming these guys!! Will be playing until at least 2 pm est time. Playing in play now and they're GREAT.

Anyone have any requests on what teams you'd like to see?

Twitch.tv/gosens6

Let's make this fun and interactive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 10:18 AM   #258
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

CPU Run game needs some teeth.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:22 AM   #259
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Good morning Gents. I took last night off to relax and watch some LLWS with my son. I have slept a total of 5 hours in 2 nights, and I also have a day job.....so with that said LOL....

Ok so let's summarize where we are and things I want to stress.

1. I am now advocating playing with 10 to 12 minute quarters and a runoff to 18 seconds. It's up to you. I am personally playing with 12 minutes now...but could cut that down to 10 minutes. The most important thing for me is not the amount of plays but how the final stats look and the flow and feel of the game. I am not obsessed with the amount of plays as long as the final result looks like what you see on Sunday. Having fun is the point. Don't obsess about number of plays....it's a video game.

2. Tackle slider has been moved/being tested at 40 - far too many broken tackles at 35. Watched JoshC1977's stream last night and 40 looked great.

3. Threshold is now being tested at 25 - IMO this will end up being the biggest key to the slider set in the end.

4. I am not testing in "Play Now" nor will I ever as I will never play in that mode so I will not waste my time (sorry Play Now guys no offense intended but I have limited play time and need to use it wisely, CFM is my go to mode for Madden).

5. Pass coverage and defense in general for both the CPU and USER is being looked at closely but the lack of the patch is making this part difficult.

I know I said this several times but I can't seem to say it enough. We must be patient and wait for the patch to address the in-game progression boost bug. It is affecting scores and making the game high scoring at the moment.

I am highly confident once it drops the set will get locked in quite quickly IMO.

We are very very close but the progression bug is skewing the samples and I can't do anything about that.

This evening I will be having an all night streaming party playing CFM games in both the offline 32 team test franchise and most likely a H2H online CFM game in the SOS test league!!!!

I am not going to update the front page just yet but use these adjustments:

25 Threshold

40 Tackling

60 Injuries

Coming soon in all likelihood will be brand new adjustments to pass coverage sliders to both the CPU and USER to tighten up the defense.

Have fun guys and keep the feedback coming!!!
I agree on the quarter length. Played my first game with your sliders last night and that was my only issue so far. I traded for Duke Johnson in my Titans franchise and he ran for 168 on the Colts playing 15 minute quarters. It's not like he was breaking huge runs all over the place either, he just got a lot of touches due to quarter length.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:39 AM   #260
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
I strongly disagree.

Especially if your playing true no switch on defense. I am not touching the CPU Run Blocking slider.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-28-2015, 10:52 AM   #261
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
Quote:
I strongly disagree.

Especially if your playing true no switch on defense. I am not touching the CPU Run Blocking slider.
Something we have to remember here guys is that Armor is providing us all with a base set of sliders. He is tuning them to suit HIS style of play and skills. Some of us may find them too easy or maybe too hard. It's up to us to test these out for ourselves and make tweaks to get the results we want ☺

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

PSN: hoos4974
Old 08-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #262
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I strongly disagree.

I agree with your disagree lol. Javeon Bell was gashing me. U really have to play gap control otherwise you'll get smoked. A couple time I over pursued with Teo (thinking I was making a smart play) only to have him cut it back to my gap (which was now open) and get chip blocked out of the play.

On a side note I had 11 total tackles with Teo which is really cool. The last two years I have had a hell of a time making tackles as my user controlled player. This game is really good this year. I'm amazed. Well other then the game killing attribute boost lol. I haven't seen it yet but I can imagine it'd be pretty dumb.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 08-28-2015, 10:54 AM   #263
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Before Shady McCoy tore his triceps yesterday he was killing me.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 11:00 AM   #264
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Before Shady McCoy tore his triceps yesterday he was killing me.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
I was watching a bit of JoshCs game on twitch yesterday and Shady gashed him for over 200 yards. That was with the tackle slider at 40. I'm very afraid to play the bills this year.

As another poster said, which we all need to remember, this is a base. A very early base at that. Also dealing with a glitch that no sliders can account for. Some things will be off sometimes. Small sample sizes don't make a whole. Go by overall feel on 5-8 games and if u feel something needs to be addressed because u are seeing it consistently ask for some help or suggestions. I have no doubt this community will help out.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »