Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2015, 12:53 PM   #281
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor, see that you've gone to 12 min quarters. If I want to play with 15 min quarters with these sliders, what adjustments would you recommend I make? Things like accelerated clock etc.

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:55 PM   #282
Welcome Back

DerkontheOS's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacoventry
Armor, see that you've gone to 12 min quarters. If I want to play with 15 min quarters with these sliders, what adjustments would you recommend I make? Things like accelerated clock etc.

Thanks.
Probably 15-13 run off
Old 08-28-2015, 01:31 PM   #283
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I am excited to tell you that we have gone Gold on the set and version 1.0 is now updated on page one. I did not delete our Beta 1.2 and you can access that via the spoiler tag.

Streaming will resume this evening in full to have the sliders on display, and of course some lively Madden/sports gaming talk. I look forward to hosting many of you peeps as the broadcasts are a lot of fun and the games are really really getting good now.

Enjoy everyone.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #284
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am excited to tell you that we have gone Gold on the set and version 1.0 is now updated on page one. I did not delete our Beta 1.2 and you can access that via the spoiler tag.

Streaming will resume this evening in full to have the sliders on display, and of course some lively Madden/sports gaming talk. I look forward to hosting many of you peeps as the broadcasts are a lot of fun and the games are really really getting good now.

Enjoy everyone.
Great changes....I agree with all of the adjustments from a theoretical standpoint. Will test and stream tonight.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:39 PM   #285
Rookie

Holy, I played a full game in play now, Ravens at Cowboys (me) and it was a close game, I pulled out the 24-21 win thanks to a Romo 4 min drive that had a pass interference bring me to the one yard line and I threw a fade to Dez for the win. Romo (me) finished 20/33 for 194 yds 2 TDs 1 INT Flacco (CPU) kept checking down mostly and threw a lot to Pitta who had 12 catches for 116 yds and a TD, Flacco went 19/25 for 144 yds 1 TD 1 INT, Forsett had 26 ATT for 89 yds so not too bad, i'm gonna play another game with a crappier QB to see if Flacco checking down a lot was a one time thing, great job with these, I liked this game I had with them.
EDIT: just saw you went gold, about to play one more with the new sliders, Rams (me) vs Eagles.

Last edited by GeneralsHockey; 08-28-2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #286
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I played the Cowboys vs. the Giants and boy what a game. I love the latest changes. This game was back and forth matching touchdown for touchdown until I pulled ahead and intercepted Manning's pass with 43 seconds left. Cowboys win 31-24.

Romo passed for 25/37 67% for 334 yards 1 interception
Randle rushed 21 for 89 yards 4.2 ypc

Manning Passed 21/27 77% for 293 yards 2 interceptions
Jennings rushed 15 for 73 yards 4.8 ypc
Old 08-28-2015, 01:54 PM   #287
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Great, great, slider set. I just had the most intense game of football I can remember in a long time. Defensive battle between the Steelers and Ravens. I lost 21-17 but it had everything; penalties, great tackling (cpu run game is weak) offensive droughts and I really had to work for my yards with Bell. Whenever I "freestyled", I got smothered. Had to follow those blocks. Still only finished with 70 yards on like 20 carries. Like I said, though. Great game, great set man. Kudos!!
Old 08-28-2015, 01:55 PM   #288
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Just took a look at V 1.0. Looks great. Cannot wait to go home and try them out. I will probably lower Accel clock to 15 seconds because I want to keep 15 min quarters.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »