Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2015, 08:54 PM   #393
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,235
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Gonna try to get my 1st preseason game in later tonight (using Denver). Hopefully around 8ish pst. Never used Twitch before to stream something I was playing but might as well since it's all setup to. Will post the link when I start. Going to be using the Gold 1.0 set on pg 1 plus the stuff A&S/JoshC are testing (35 thresh, 65 WR catch(cpu/hum), 40 qb acc(cpu/hum), 35 int(hum))
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:29 PM   #394
MVP
 
JHedges2's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,470
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Just ran a play now game with settings as they are from the OP, playing as Green Bay on a windy night in Chicago.

Cutler was abysmal. The Bears were abysmal in general to be honest. Forte's numbers are deceiving, as he had a long of 74 (which was a bit wild--I had him wrapped up). So, removing that, he had 10 carries for 8 yards.

I was able to do pretty much what I wanted with Lacy, and Rodgers was on point on short 'west coast' passes. Box is as follows...

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Green Bay Packers ()14671744
Chicago Bears ()370717
Team Stats Comparison
GNBCHI
Total Offense413201
Rushing Yards21176
Passing Yards202125
First Downs238
Punt Return Yards226
Kick Return Yards24174
Total Yards459381
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion6/105/11
4th Down Conversion0/00/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/31/0
Penalties3-152-46
Posession Time31:2816:32
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Rodgers17/2620231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E. Lacy251345.31
J. Starks10555.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Adams55611.21
R. Cobb3155.01
J. Nelson33812.60
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Cutler14/3213513
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Forte11827.41
J. Rodgers2-6-3.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Bennett382.60
M. Wilson3248.00
E. Royal22311.50
__________________
Arsenal | New York Yankees

New York Yankees Franchise Site
JHedges2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:31 PM   #395
Rookie
 
VortexLaser's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Just ran a play now game with settings as they are from the OP, playing as Green Bay on a windy night in Chicago.

Cutler was abysmal. The Bears were abysmal in general to be honest. Forte's numbers are deceiving, as he had a long of 74 (which was a bit wild--I had him wrapped up). So, removing that, he had 10 carries for 8 yards.

I was able to do pretty much what I wanted with Lacy, and Rodgers was on point on short 'west coast' passes. Box is as follows...

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Green Bay Packers ()14671744
Chicago Bears ()370717
Team Stats Comparison
GNBCHI
Total Offense413201
Rushing Yards21176
Passing Yards202125
First Downs238
Punt Return Yards226
Kick Return Yards24174
Total Yards459381
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion6/105/11
4th Down Conversion0/00/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/31/0
Penalties3-152-46
Posession Time31:2816:32
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Rodgers17/2620231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E. Lacy251345.31
J. Starks10555.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Adams55611.21
R. Cobb3155.01
J. Nelson33812.60
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Cutler14/3213513
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Forte11827.41
J. Rodgers2-6-3.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Bennett382.60
M. Wilson3248.00
E. Royal22311.50


These sliders aren't meant for play now. There are meant for CF . Try them on there.
VortexLaser is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:34 PM   #396
Banned
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jul 2007
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexLaser
These sliders aren't meant for play now. There are meant for CF . Try them on there.
Only crappy part about CFM right now is the rating boost are pushing scores up. But, testing them in CFM is better
Cpterp22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:57 PM   #397
MVP
 
JHedges2's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,470
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexLaser
These sliders aren't meant for play now. There are meant for CF . Try them on there.
Ugh--thanks.

I was under the impression they could be tested in play now, but the fatigue/subs were jacked up (which was evident), but if tested on CFM then player ratings were skewed...?
__________________
Arsenal | New York Yankees

New York Yankees Franchise Site
JHedges2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:33 PM   #398
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,235
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Ugh--thanks.

I was under the impression they could be tested in play now, but the fatigue/subs were jacked up (which was evident), but if tested on CFM then player ratings were skewed...?
It's not a every game thing. I actually haven't seen it yet. So it should always happen (I don't think at least).

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:57 PM   #399
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,235
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Getting ready to broadcast on twitch:

www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:14 PM   #400
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I want to start a 32 team control cfm.is their a select all option or do I have physically select all 32 teams.please help
thelegitgoat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Top -