Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2015, 12:52 PM   #425
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
I see everyone saying these aren't good in play now, but i've been using these in play now except with auto subs and fatigue at default and these have been playing excellent, maybe try that.
I don't think it's so much they don't play good in Play Now. It's more so that A&S has been testing strictly in CFM. So results may very. From what I've seen posted people are getting very good games in Play Now. As you stated just Subs/Fatigue need tweaking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #426
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0

Actually now that I think about it, CFM has a difficulty setting that modifies. So we have three difficulty settings this year.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #427
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Correct. An All-Pro/All-Pro setup would be easier than an All-Madden/All-Pro setup. And this is not placebo. The gameplay is night and day. There are two different difficulty settings. I think Armor should clarify that in the OP so we get consistent feedback.
Lol. Typical EA. You do bring up a good point. How do you get it to replay the SB intro. I guess I'm fine. Just for others. God I feel like we've been having to decipher this game for so long that when the actually make a pretty solid version we still have that mind set to dig to deep. That's not to say you're wrong. I actually do remember this from last year now and it was, without doubt, different difficulty. So it still being here this year makes sense.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #428
Rookie

GHuysmans's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Gonna play a game now and see how it goes. Using the default sliders with the adjusted 65 catching. Will post box score after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2015, 01:01 PM   #429
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Actually now that I think about it, CFM has a difficulty setting that modifies. So we have three difficulty settings this year.
So let me see if I follow this. After SB intro you set it to All-Madden. In settings you set it to All-Pro. In CFM you set it to Pro. Now you have some quasi slider All-Madden/All-Pro/Pro combo going on?
Old 08-30-2015, 01:06 PM   #430
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So let me see if I follow this. After SB intro you set it to All-Madden. In settings you set it to All-Pro. In CFM you set it to Pro. Now you have some quasi slider All-Madden/All-Pro/Pro combo going on?
Correct. And for some reason it plays differently than a Pro/All-Pro/All-Madden setup.

To delete your settings, delete your profile. Exit the game and restart. You will be able to enter in your settings again.
Old 08-30-2015, 01:11 PM   #431
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Correct. And for some reason it plays differently than a Pro/All-Pro/All-Madden setup.

To delete your settings, delete your profile. Exit the game and restart. You will be able to enter in your settings again.
Probably because the options are weighted different. Like 50% after SB intro, 33% main menu, and 17% for CFM. As stupid as that sounds it really makes perfect sense.

I'd suggest everyone keep All-Pro across the board then. I've had great games that are playing just like what I've seen from A&S and JoshC. Could be why some are saying the cpu run game needs help. I've been killed on almost every game I've played so far lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #432
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:

So I'm assuming you have a All-Madden/All-Pro setup correct? What are you seeing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »