Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 08-31-2015, 02:41 AM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoohoo
Anyone else having issues with CPU punting? It seems like anytime they have a chance to pin me deep, they come off with a terrible punt. I don't think I've seen them kick out of bounds inside the 20 yet.
I played the Cowboys last night. And there punter was a beast, I was only able to return 1 punt. Everything was a touchback or punted out of bounds on me. Can't remember stats, But was definitely pleased about CPU punter play.

I was rotating out P. Peterson and CJ Spiller on my KR/PR's
Old 08-31-2015, 02:57 AM   #514
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

So are you guys using Speed threshold at 25 or 35?

How are injuries this year? I ended up turning injuries off last year because every injury on my team always seemed major 4 week to months. And like no 1 quarter or 1 game injuries.

I'm currently in my first online cfm so obviously can't cheat when it comes to tinkering with injuries. I want some realism however.

60-65 Injury?
Old 08-31-2015, 07:30 AM   #515
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Tried these but Robo QB made me want to break my controller. I think CPU QB accuracy is way too high. JMHO.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:05 AM   #516
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Tried these but Robo QB made me want to break my controller. I think CPU QB accuracy is way too high. JMHO.
I agreed with this. I put QB accuracy down to 39 which shows a lil more inaccuracy and raised my pass coverage and reaction time a lil bit because it always seemed no matter what defense I called, I would have no defensive player anywhere near their receiver. It could just be I need to get better but for now I increased those and am seeing better results.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:25 AM   #517
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
I agreed with this. I put QB accuracy down to 39 which shows a lil more inaccuracy and raised my pass coverage and reaction time a lil bit because it always seemed no matter what defense I called, I would have no defensive player anywhere near their receiver. It could just be I need to get better but for now I increased those and am seeing better results.
Zone defense is completely inept if you don't switch.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:43 AM   #518
Rookie

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Just lost my first game with these playing as the Jaguars against the Vikings, 26-21, in year two of my CFM. Their defense stifled my offense, but the nail in the coffin was my muffed punt before the half allowing them to score before time expired and my interception with 30 seconds to go. Great game!
Old 08-31-2015, 09:07 AM   #519
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjepting
Just finished playing the Dolphins. Won 45-14....Bishop Sankey had 218 yards on 17 carries with 3 TD's. Through 5 games he has ran the ball 81 times (good for 20th in league) for 812 yards (162.4 avg). 11 of those 81 rushes have been 20+ yards. Will definitely be tweaking the user run blocking.
IMO, it's not the blocking, it's the threshold, it's too low. Bump it up to default 50 and the big plays will minimize. I get that it's not for everyone, but it will absolutely help. Other than that these sliders are just about perfect, thank you once again A&S
Old 08-31-2015, 10:14 AM   #520
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Through playing 4 games in my Titans CFM, the few things I'm having "issues" with, are:

- Fatigue on the offensive side. All of my skill position players are going yellow in 2nd quarter and staying that way til end of game. Chris Johnson will get to about 15 carries before he's completely out of gas and will get 1 play before getting auto subbed out. It's that way for pretty much most of 2nd half. Same with top 2 WRs.
- Injuries are not bad I guess. Maybe I just have had bad luck. Sankey was a simmed pre-season injury, so yeah...But I lost Mariota for 5 games in Week 1...and in Week 5 just lost Mettenberger for a long while as well. Now, granted both are injuries from me scrambling like a crazy person, haha.
- Block in the back penalties almost happen on all punt or INT returns. Lowering from 53 to 52 helped a little in the most recent game.
- Lack of HUM INTs. Probably just a me issue, but with slider at 50 or 35, I have 1 INT through 4 games. Should I use the "aggressive" catch thing, or what?

One last thing, haha. Anybody have defensive situation play calling tips for me. Like when to call Zone vs when to call Man plays.

Loving the sliders. Patch needs to hurry it up, haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »