Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 08-31-2015, 10:16 AM   #521
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
IMO, it's not the blocking, it's the threshold, it's too low. Bump it up to default 50 and the big plays will minimize. I get that it's not for everyone, but it will absolutely help. Other than that these sliders are just about perfect, thank you once again A&S

Threshold is probably the most important setting in this years game. If your seeing far too many big plays in a good sample size of game (at least 6 but better to get 10 games in) then move it up in increments of 5 from the new setting of 35 (becoming official in a moment). Ratings matter big time so a fast guy can dominate a game.

I want that to be shown and with my skill level 35 is working for me so far. It won't for everyone.

So this is sound advice Orion. If your feeling like something is too easy in the running game or even the opposite (the CPU keep gashing you)

Look at a few things.

1. How good is your team running the ball via RB skill OL ratings or both

2. How weak is your defense at stopping the run. Are you not calling the right defenses?, are your guys gassed because your offense has had multiple 3 and out's?

What you don't want to do is change the effect of how the player ratings effect the game. Lower threshold makes the game more challenging in that regard. Elite speed will kill you on 35 thresh if they get chances to break away. 0 Thresh was far too low this year. Hence the change.

It may move up even farther.

Also if your seeing yourself running rough shod on a team check your RB and OL ratings and make sure it is not the in game goal progression bug that needs the patch.

Update to Page one is official. Version 1.2 has the following changes:

QB Accuracy Human - 40
QB Accuracy CPU - 40
Human Run Blocking - 50
Human Pass Reaction - 56
Human pass coverage - 56
Human Interceptions - 35
Human Catch - 65
CPU Catch - 65

Block in the back - 52
Facemask - 52
Roughing the passer - 50
Injuries - 65
Threshold - 35
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-31-2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:19 AM   #522
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Just finished a game against the Panthers. Everything was inputted as is on the first page (regular set; not the beta). It was in Play Now, so Auto-Subs and Fatigue were null. Nothing overly stood out in terms of unrealistic. I did have two penalties against me, both were declined so they didn't go against me in the box score.

The CPU running numbers are slightly skewed by Cam's performance scrambling, but none of his scrambles were silly and looked as if they would in a real game situation.

I held them in check, but Stewart underneath on the check down gave them most of their passing game. Percentages we're pretty good. I got a little greedy a few times and forced a few down the field throws which affected Bradford's 58% completion. I played one other game, but didn't keep the box score. I lost 23-16 against Pittsburgh using Cleveland, so not too bad there. Probably will tweak slightly as I move forward and improve, but as a base to start from, well done!

Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Philadelphia Eagles ()7107731
Carolina Panthers ()700714
Team Stats Comparison
PHICAR
Total Offense320310
Rushing Yards15099
Passing Yards170211
First Downs1717
Punt Return Yards10713
Kick Return Yards6999
Total Yards496422
Turnovers00
3rd Down Converstion5-124-12
4th Down Conversion1-20-1
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/12/0
Penalties0-04-20
Posession Time22:5025:10
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Sam Bradford17/2917000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Demarco Murray20854.22
Ryan Mathews55811.61
Darren Sproles2-1-0.50
Eric Tomlinson166.00
Sam Bradford122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brent Celek3237.60
Nelson Agholor33210.60
Zach Ertz23819.00
Josh Huff2136.50
Jordan Matthews12121.00
Demarco Murray11515.00
Miles Austin144.00
Darren Sproles122.00
Riley Cooper155.00
Ryan Mathews11515.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Brandon Graham52.000
Fletcher Cox11.000
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Cam Newton18/2919910
Derek Anderson3/53700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Jonathan Stewart17513.00
Cam Newton6467.61
Fozzy Whittaker122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jonathan Stewart7639.01
Greg Olsen45413.50
Kelvin Benjamin34214.00
Corey Brown3279.00
Ed Dickson22311.50
Mike Tolbert11515.00
Jerricho Cotchery11212.00
Old 08-31-2015, 10:23 AM   #523
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Just want to say I have been using these slides for the past couple of days testing them in my Owner mode and they are great, just had an extreme nail biter 35-30 we were able to run the ball in (Sort of by accident wanted to kick with a second left to not leave the other team a chance) in the last minute of the game. We had come back from a 2 touch down deficit in the 4th quarter too which was great.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:29 AM   #524
Rookie

GHuysmans's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Any idea when you'll get a video of you doing salaries? No rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 10:31 AM   #525
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Just so everyone understands......if 1.0 is working for you....don't change a thing.

The only things are I am still working through is the speed threshold, penalties as that takes a really large sample to get right but so far I love where they are at, and human pass coverage which is challenging.

Something I love this year is playing CB. With defense assist turned on it is a lot of fun to match up with a premier WR and make a play on the ball or the WR. I have broken up numerous high point catches, fades, cross/slants by taking control of a CB and using the DB interaction controls. Since I play no switch defense (which is very challenging) if you are the CB I am all about making the decision how to play the ball or WR. Exactly the same approach I take if I user pass rush. I use the mini game to fight, kick and scratch around the OL. They tuned the pass rush really well this year IMO.

And BTW I am getting pressure from my non user DE's by causing havoc with either my DT, or a blitzing LB or S or even CB. Getting a 4 man pass rush is tough.

As it should be.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-31-2015, 10:34 AM   #526
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHuysmans
Any idea when you'll get a video of you doing salaries? No rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will be a little while.

But just so you know.....if a player is not accepting my offers.....then they walk. Remember if they have the unpredictable trait they could care less what you offer them. They want to test free agency.

So be it.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-31-2015, 11:05 AM   #527
Rookie

dmankey1's Arena

Great sliders. Played through my 4 preseason games in my test cfm with the Rams. Fun running the ball with Gurley and Mason with a taste of Cunningham. I'm still on 1.0 currently but I'm going to tweak a few things including speed threshold (got burned by Knife Davis last game) and catch (few too many open passes dropped). I'm seeing a good number of injuries in preseason without any major ones (3 weeks longest).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 11:13 AM   #528
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Just so everyone understands......if 1.0 is working for you....don't change a thing.

The only things are I am still working through is the speed threshold, penalties as that takes a really large sample to get right but so far I love where they are at, and human pass coverage which is challenging.

Something I love this year is playing CB. With defense assist turned on it is a lot of fun to match up with a premier WR and make a play on the ball or the WR. I have broken up numerous high point catches, fades, cross/slants by taking control of a CB and using the DB interaction controls. Since I play no switch defense (which is very challenging) if you are the CB I am all about making the decision how to play the ball or WR. Exactly the same approach I take if I user pass rush. I use the mini game to fight, kick and scratch around the OL. They tuned the pass rush really well this year IMO.

And BTW I am getting pressure from my non user DE's by causing havoc with either my DT, or a blitzing LB or S or even CB. Getting a 4 man pass rush is tough.

As it should be.
Man, about the penalty slider.... I can't put 52 because I can put only 5 by 5... 5 10 15 20 25 and so on... Why?

Inviato dal mio D5833 utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »