Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2015, 07:27 AM   #569
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I have heard people say that about sprint but I almost never use sprint in less a big big hole opens up and I had 1 game where I averaged like 4 yards but that was really only because I had a high time of position and the CPU was getting tired. I have tried toss plays but it almost fells like run blocking is broken. I am seeing a lot of plays on tosses where by the time I like even get to around the line or corner I have like 3 guys right there to tackler me. I have been looking at replays but it sure looks like there are no holes to follow.
At first it was rough for me to run the ball in this game as in madden 15 I could almost run at will. For me i run more running plays from iform either 2 te sets or twin. And from the shotgun. Try more tosses to start the game then work the inside. Take what the defense is gonna give you. Also sometimes you may have to check out of a run because of the stacked box mix up your play calls

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 07:30 AM   #570
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I think fumbles at 48 is really tight. You do get a realistic amount. When I tried it at 47 I felt like it was to loose and I was seeing too many guys putting the ball on the ground at too high a clip.

At 49 I am finding it too hard to jar the ball loose.

This slider is at 48.

As far as QB accuracy. I am a big supporter of 40. I promise if you give it 8- games, over that span you will see sub par QB's be just that and elite QB's will to be Robo QB.

But also, last night I had a fantastic game (Seahawks at Packers) where Russell Wilson several times under pressure put up some ducks and mis guided passes. I also saw him roll away from the pressure then heave it out of bounds (threw it away). It was quite possible the best game I have played yet in terms of organic game play loaded with fantastic animations, and outcomes.

The patch can't get here soon enough!!!

Once we have those dearly needed CFM fixes I think 15 minute quarters will be possible again. The main reason I highly recommend 12 minutes is due to the in-game progression kicking in too hard and skewing stats. 15 minute quarters it was so apparent scores and stats were bloated. On 12 minutes I have been getting defensive battles, shootouts and normal games. Also you do get blow outs. But stats are pretty perfect (save for total plays sometimes, but I rather give that up and have great player stat's and scores).

I will re-test at 15 minute quarters after it drops.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-01-2015, 07:55 AM   #571
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I think fumbles at 48 is really tight. You do get a realistic amount. When I tried it at 47 I felt like it was to loose and I was seeing too many guys putting the ball on the ground at too high a clip.

This slider is at 48.

As far as QB accuracy. I am a big supporter of 40. I promise if you give it 8- games, over that span you will see sub par QB's be just that and elite QB's will to be Robo QB.

But also, last night I had a fantastic game (Seahawks at Packers) where Russell Wilson several times under pressure put up some ducks and mis guided passes. I also saw him roll away from the pressure then heave it out of bounds (threw it away). It was quite possible the best game I have played yet in terms of organic game play loaded with fantastic animations, and outcomes.

Once we have those dearly needed CFM fixes I think 15 minute quarters will be possible again. The main reason I highly recommend 12 minutes is due to the in-game progression kicking in too hard and skewing stats. 15 minute quarters it was so apparent scores and stats were bloated. On 12 minutes I have been getting defensive battles, shootouts and normal games. Also you do get blow outs. But stats are pretty perfect (save for total plays sometimes, but I rather give that up and have great player stat's and scores).

Didnt see the thing about the minutes Ill try lowering that to see if that helps with the passing stats, im just getting a lot high passing yard games and blow outs with a 76 overall QB
Old 09-01-2015, 07:59 AM   #572
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
Didnt see the thing about the minutes Ill try lowering that to see if that helps with the passing stats, im just getting a lot high passing yard games and blow outs with a 76 overall QB
Brother, read the OP (page 1) it clearly tells you 12 minutes (highly recommended). It makes a huge difference. Hopefully after the patch we can go back to 15 minutes quarters like we had on M25 and M15.

Enjoy the game man!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #573
Rookie

Some of the penalty sliders are set at 52, when I adjust them in the menu they increase by increments of 5?
Old 09-01-2015, 08:09 AM   #574
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Armor you just keep making my franchise sports experience awesome. Between this and 2k settings these games are fun and sim, and I want to keep playing. Now if I can get you playing FIFA and work on settings. CHEERS

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 09-01-2015, 08:12 AM   #575
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocheBag
Some of the penalty sliders are set at 52, when I adjust them in the menu they increase by increments of 5?

You must set these sliders within your CFM. You will get single increments there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 08:53 AM   #576
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

This slider is at 48.

You can still use 15 minute quarters. Just move clock accelerate to 13 or so. It takes 5 seconds more off each play compared to your 18. It also forces you to be smarter in your play call cause there's not as much time to hot route, audible or dick around if you're running a play with motion. It's more realistic that you get rushed or penalized if you aren't smart about play selection. Just like the real NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »