Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #593
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I'm not too concerned about it until we get the patch, but I do have a question in regards to handling pre-season transactions in a 32 team offline-CFM. How do you decide which players to cut? I believe you are to cut 3-4 in week 1, so do you cut the 3-4 lowest ranked? Also do you just perform this task for your team? Like I said, I'm not too concerned and don't want to get too far along before a patch is released that would likely require a start-over of the franchise.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #594
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfanhw81
You must set these sliders within your CFM. You will get single increments there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pardon me for asking, but what is the CFM?
Old 09-01-2015, 01:25 PM   #595
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkemp
Pardon me for asking, but what is the CFM?
Connected Franchise Mode. It is the franchise mode for Madden. It can be cloud based/online based or offline based. You can research benefits of each. For example in an online franchise, it would be possible for you and 31 other friends to each control a team and play out a whole season or multiple seasons with retirements, resigning of players, trades, draft, etc. Some of us choose to do offline franchises but we control all 32 teams (to keep unrealistic crazy things from happening that the cpu might do).

Others might add more information about CFM, but in general it is the go-to mode if things like Madden Ultimate Team or online play aren't your thing and you want to do more than just "play-now" games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 01:32 PM   #596
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I've gotten awesome games with these in play now.
Same here, for now I am using them exclusively in play now games because I don't want the CFM bug skewing my perception.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

PSN: hoos4974
Old 09-01-2015, 01:33 PM   #597
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Had another great game against the Chiefs luckily it didn't seem like I got the drive goal bug in this game but I didn't go into the depth chart and look at the teams so I can't say for sure.

Armor what kind of numbers are you getting for the cpu run game? I'm in week 14 now and have only had two teams run for over 100 yards. The cpu passing seems alright sometimes the cpu qb can't connect on anything and then sometimes they go off. I had Chase Daniel throw for 391 against me in my last game. The game before Marcus Mariota only threw for 203.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #598
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Loving the sliders as well tweaked the player qb accuracy up to 45 everything else same as op. Armor kudos to you bro always working hard for us Sim guys and you have made a great madden game into the best we have had gameplay wise since ps2 days!!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 01:37 PM   #599
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Had another great game against the Chiefs luckily it didn't seem like I got the drive goal bug in this game but I didn't go into the depth chart and look at the teams so I can't say for sure.

Armor what kind of numbers are you getting for the cpu run game? I'm in week 14 now and have only had two teams run for over 100 yards. The cpu passing seems alright sometimes the cpu qb can't connect on anything and then sometimes they go off. I had Chase Daniel throw for 391 against me in my last game. The game before Marcus Mariota only threw for 203.
Are you playing strictly true "no switch" on defense?

Meaning if your controlling the MLB your staying with him the entire play and not switching to the nearest player to the ball carrier? If that is the case turn up the CPU run block slider by 5 more points and go from there.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #600
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Are you playing strictly true "no switch" on defense?

Meaning if your controlling the MLB your staying with him the entire play and not switching to the nearest player to the ball carrier? If that is the case turn up the CPU run block slider by 5 more points and go from there.
Yeah right before the play I usually pick a LB or S and then don't switch until the next play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »