Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #601
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Broadcasting my first regular season game on twitch now. Broncos(me) vs Ravens.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-01-2015, 02:21 PM   #602
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I still haven't seen it. From what I've heard it's a per game boost that goes back to normal after the game.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
I don't get it a lot but when I do I see it on a player or 2 like Brady having 105 short and medium accuracy and beckham 110 catching.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:36 PM   #603
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Read on twitter ea is working on tuner update, bug fixes, and roster update. It is possible all of it will come at the same time as the expected roster update. I doubt they will get all of it patched by then but I would be happy with the major bugs getting fixed so we can play our CFM's.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:38 PM   #604
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Read on twitter ea is working on tuner update, bug fixes, and roster update. It is possible all of it will come at the same time as the expected roster update. I doubt they will get all of it patched by then but I would be happy with the major bugs getting fixed so we can play our CFM's.
Can't come fast enough just doing an all 32 cfm to work on my slider set and customize my playbook.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 02:43 PM   #605
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Whats up fellas! So weird, I was testing out the ST sliders and started to tweak FG accuracy. Since it looks like its affects both USER/CPU due to the fact that there is only one option, I dropped it down dramatically to 5. What surprised me was that the CPU was still dead on with their FGs, but when I went to kick a 25 yarder, I was within the zone with the analog aiming system and the kick went about 10 yards deep and straight out of bounds lol I don't understand what's behind that slider as it seems to only affect the USER when tweaked. Just wanted to chime in on that. Great set, Armor, as usual... Hopefully this patch will erase some of these bugs and tighten things up so your set will shine like it should.

Hooah
Old 09-01-2015, 02:58 PM   #606
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Hello All!!

So I have never done a 32 team control CFM before and I really want to try. Do you usually play all games and just pick the teams you want to play? or do you stick with one or a few teams? Here is my big question though, since you are controlling all teams, do you make every decision for each team like cuts, resigning, trads, etc. Is there a way to let the CPU control them? if so how because you are controlling all teams? Please let me know, sorry for the stupid questions.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:00 PM   #607
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
Whats up fellas! So weird, I was testing out the ST sliders and started to tweak FG accuracy. Since it looks like its affects both USER/CPU due to the fact that there is only one option, I dropped it down dramatically to 5. What surprised me was that the CPU was still dead on with their FGs, but when I went to kick a 25 yarder, I was within the zone with the analog aiming system and the kick went about 10 yards deep and straight out of bounds lol I don't understand what's behind that slider as it seems to only affect the USER when tweaked. Just wanted to chime in on that. Great set, Armor, as usual... Hopefully this patch will erase some of these bugs and tighten things up so your set will shine like it should.
Your own kick going way off like that could have been the full power kick glitch. I have had several FG'S go way offline in a very similar fashion and I know that it was due to the glitch.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

PSN: hoos4974
Old 09-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #608
Rookie

I'm not a veteran at sliders but I did use Armors last year and had fun. I would be very blessed I could get an answer from someone who has been at this longer than I have.

I'm doing an offline franchise with the cowboys and I imported the sliders that I inputted outside of the franchise to ensure everything works out. The one question I have is how does XP and player progression work? Is it okay for me to use these training hours to improve confidence or gain XP? I know as part of this slider set there was a suggestion to take control of a couple other teams during the year but I didn't quite understand that so I haven't done that yet.

I guess my concern is are my players progressing too rapidly as opposed to the PC controlled teams? I just don't want to cheat the system, so any feedback I would greatly appreciate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »