Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 81 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #641
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Hello All!!

So I have never done a 32 team control CFM before and I really want to try. Do you usually play all games and just pick the teams you want to play? or do you stick with one or a few teams? Here is my big question though, since you are controlling all teams, do you make every decision for each team like cuts, resigning, trads, etc. Is there a way to let the CPU control them? if so how because you are controlling all teams? Please let me know, sorry for the stupid questions.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:41 PM   #642
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Hello All!!

So I have never done a 32 team control CFM before and I really want to try. Do you usually play all games and just pick the teams you want to play? or do you stick with one or a few teams? Here is my big question though, since you are controlling all teams, do you make every decision for each team like cuts, resigning, trads, etc. Is there a way to let the CPU control them? if so how because you are controlling all teams? Please let me know, sorry for the stupid questions.

I play as one main team (Dolphins) and set everything for the other 31 teams to auto except contract resign logic. Read my OP to see the method and rationale I use for handling all in-season player resigning for all 32 teams.

Also and this is another key thing. I set player progression to "End of the year". I only use XP at the end of the second pre-season and going forward always use XP in that manner. It allows all teams to consistently be on a more level playing field. I also look at it as a culmination for hitting season goals, mini-camp, OTA's, training camp and pre-season.

So to recap I don't control anything for the other 31 teams other than in season re-signings. It makes for a far more interesting free agency period in the off-season.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #643
Pro

Armor, if using a 32 team control but only controlling one team, do team finances become misconstrued on the other teams?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #644
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I play as one main team (Dolphins) and set everything for the other 31 teams to auto except contract resign logic. Read my OP to see the method and rationale I use for handling all in-season player resigning for all 32 teams.

Also and this is another key thing. I set player progression to "End of the year". I only use XP at the end of the second pre-season and going forward always use XP in that manner. It allows all teams to consistently be on a more level playing field. I also look at it as a culmination for hitting season goals, mini-camp, OTA's, training camp and pre-season.

So to recap I don't control anything for the other 31 teams other than in season re-signings. It makes for a far more interesting free agency period in the off-season.

Can you still get trades in a 32 team CFM?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:47 PM   #645
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:

Thank you for your help. One more thing though, since technically we have 32 different coaches, setting the other teams to auto, will the computer actually do everything?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:58 PM   #646
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Move the CPU run blocking up another 5 clicks. Leave the tackle slider alone.

And as always, are you playing true "no switch" defense?
I am playing no switch on defense. Just using my mlb for the most part, sometimes I'll switch it up and use a safety but I suck at secondary play and get torched
Old 09-02-2015, 03:14 PM   #647
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor, if using a 32 team control but only controlling one team, do team finances become misconstrued on the other teams?
- No plus you have the ability to clear any cap penalties for any team as well as reset confidence back to 50 for all players under 50 which I will do every off-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoohoo
Can you still get trades in a 32 team CFM?
- Absolutely. Trades are set to auto for the other 31 teams and they do happen. Remember though too....it's rare to see many trades in the NFL. This past off-season was one of the most active I have seen for trades in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Thank you for your help. One more thing though, since technically we have 32 different coaches, setting the other teams to auto, will the computer actually do everything?
- Indeed they will. It has always worked this way for in the past.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #648
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Thank you Armor!!! I cant wait for the patch to come out so I can officially start my CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »