Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-02-2015, 10:19 PM   #665
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg

On another note, does anyone feel some of the pass interference calls are uncatchable? I might be being picky here but some of these calls are not exactly correct when some passes are way over the head of the receiver.

Yeah, I've seen a few of those, too...but honestly, I'm so thrilled to finally see pass interference penalties in the game, I'm willing to let it slide.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:00 PM   #666
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
Yeah, I've seen a few of those, too...but honestly, I'm so thrilled to finally see pass interference penalties in the game, I'm willing to let it slide.
This. This. This.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-02-2015, 11:20 PM   #667
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Ref's blow that call IRL too!!
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2015, 11:26 PM   #668
Banned

OVR: 4

Many thanks for putting in the work. I have only played 2 games with the newest set but robo qb has made a return lol. Against the chiefs and bucs as the vikes I am seeing high 80's low 90's from a rookie and an average qb. You think its just too small sample size? I have to be doing something wrong...I am playing in play now mode.
I think it may be because I have no pass rush at all.

Edit: Yeah I let the cpu play itself and bridgewater is 5/5 in the 1rst qtr and winston is 4/5. There is no pass rush at all on either side. 7-8 seconds to throw the ball lol. Something must have happened changing the sliders? OMG this game..

Last edited by viking12344; 09-02-2015 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:13 AM   #669
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Armor do you set the other 31 teams on auto pilot or do you just go into the settings and set everything to cpu besides the player re-sign? Also do you apply the same rule when re-signing your players or do you just sign who you want?
Old 09-03-2015, 12:18 AM   #670
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Many thanks for putting in the work. I have only played 2 games with the newest set but robo qb has made a return lol. Against the chiefs and bucs as the vikes I am seeing high 80's low 90's from a rookie and an average qb. You think its just too small sample size? I have to be doing something wrong...I am playing in play now mode.
I think it may be because I have no pass rush at all.

Edit: Yeah I let the cpu play itself and bridgewater is 5/5 in the 1rst qtr and winston is 4/5. There is no pass rush at all on either side. 7-8 seconds to throw the ball lol. Something must have happened changing the sliders? OMG this game..
I think you're looking at too small of a sample size. Games where a Qb starts hot happen. Play 7-8 games before judgment calls.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by cquigley; 09-03-2015 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:33 AM   #671
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Smile Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
I know what you mean. Its funny I haven't had this much fun in Madden since 05 and now I am just focused on what they could tune up to make it even better until the patch comes out.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:52 AM   #672
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Alright buddy, I've played a few games with your sliders. I'm going to disagree with some of your rules. First off, your sliders are fun. Are they realistic stats? Not really. To each human his own. Maybe you're a lot better than me and stats will vary depending on play style. I will definitely say that the game does feel organic and unique. Mad props for making the running game feel so real.

House rules is a no no. What you're basically doing is taking away from the games elements. You say no switch rule. Yet, the CPU is so stupid that they sometimes look dead on the field and allow the receiver to make catches. I was just playing with the Browns(me) vs Patriots and it took 5 guys to bring Blount down. The guy runs like he's Walter Payton or better yet, Houston Oilers Earl Campbell. I even break your rules, switch to a defender and wrap him up. He still continues to break free. I switch again and dive tackle at him and switch again as a combo and wrap him. Basically you are telling me to let the CPU fail me. I did that, he gained 20+ yards as they failed in tackling.

The biggest one of them all. No user catch. I hope you do realize that user catching is essential in this years madden. Especially with slider tweaking. So basically, no sideline catches, no jumping up for a ball one vs one and no catch when you know you have daylight? You completely took away from Madden 16 with that rule. The game is designed to play with risk/reward. If I'm one on one and I'm in the 2 minute drill, you better believe I'm mashing the possession button. The whole idea is to make a possession catch. If you allow the CPU to make the catch, 99% of the time he will step out of bounds and choose a catch and run pass.

Again, mad props to your sliders. I really like them. They still seem far away from perfection. If you ask me (not that it matters) you should design sliders for the games elements and features. Or else I could just go watch a real football game instead of playing a video game. Ya feel? Not knocking on your sliders. They are the choice of sliders I'm going with. I just think (not only you) but many others are pulling away from what makes Madden 16 the best Madden to date. I want realism w/game features. I hope you can design sliders for that. If not, then this game is still broken.

btw, I have only one rule. I never use sprint. It's a game changer.

Last edited by Ankido; 09-03-2015 at 01:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »