Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-03-2015, 09:17 PM   #705
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Those stats look like you didn't use House Rules. The sliders are designed for house rules and makes a pretty good even game. These stats are lopsided and looks like you did user catch and switched on defense. If that's the case, message me your adjustments without house rules. I'm interested.
Unfortunately i did use house rules No switch on D, Let the coach call all my plays and just pick a play out of suggestions (my own house rule) and i never user catch.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #706
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Unfortunately i did use house rules No switch on D, Let the coach call all my plays and just pick a play out of suggestions (my own house rule) and i never user catch.
From stats it looks like the progression bug hit in the 4th qtr. Not that u weren't already dominating but still.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-03-2015, 09:53 PM   #707
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Apologies in advance if this is already making the rounds I'm a little pressed for time to read what I've missed. Figured its good news i should share guys hopefully itll be soon on the patch. Armor I dove into a cfm using your exact sliders and 12 min qtrs. Wow! The stuff I'm seeing is amazing I beat Washington 31-15 pressured RG III all day, had an amazing nailbiter against Jacksonville that I won w/ a fg as time expired 24-21 and blew out the Bills 37-6. Tannehills out for 3 weeks and I lost to the Jets 26-16. Great so far the variety everywhere is great to see, the confidence is going up but so far so good. I'm happy with it considering we might just be waiting another week or two on the patch
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2015-09-03-21-24-50.png (167.3 KB, 238 views)
Old 09-03-2015, 09:54 PM   #708
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Does anyone know who does the best and most detailed rosters for xbox one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 10:17 PM   #709
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
From stats it looks like the progression bug hit in the 4th qtr. Not that u weren't already dominating but still.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
Probably was the case. As the margin got wider the holes for running the ball got bigger and bigger. Once i got up by like 21ish i stopped really passing and just tried to take the air out of the ball.

But i just played another game and im pretty sure now that i need to make some slider adjustments for myself personally. Played vs the Vikings and it was 42-13 at halftime so i just quit. Teddy moved the ball better then the Chiefs QB the game before but it feels like these my passing offense seems a little too unstoppable with these. I had 350 yards passing in the first half. Progression bug just exacerbates this once you get up a couple scores. Feels like a good base tho. Maybe ill just tweak the cpus coverage slider to about 75 or 80 and lower my run blocking to the 30s and see if it will neuter my offense a bit.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:42 AM   #710
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Probably was the case. As the margin got wider the holes for running the ball got bigger and bigger. Once i got up by like 21ish i stopped really passing and just tried to take the air out of the ball.

But i just played another game and im pretty sure now that i need to make some slider adjustments for myself personally. Played vs the Vikings and it was 42-13 at halftime so i just quit. Teddy moved the ball better then the Chiefs QB the game before but it feels like these my passing offense seems a little too unstoppable with these. I had 350 yards passing in the first half. Progression bug just exacerbates this once you get up a couple scores. Feels like a good base tho. Maybe ill just tweak the cpus coverage slider to about 75 or 80 and lower my run blocking to the 30s and see if it will neuter my offense a bit.
I can almost bet it was the progression bug. Part of the reason I refuse to play CFM until the patch is released. I headed into Week 4 against the Saints with my Cowboys on a 3 game winning streak using the version 1 sliders with minor adjustments. The games before week 4 played pretty good and competitive. This game for some reason felt like I was playing on rookie and the CPU was playing on All Madden. Ended up beating the Saints 49-0. My offense was unstoppable and defense was punishing. Dez and Terrance Williams were torching DB's on deep passes for Auto TD's. Drew Brees threw 4 Ints and had 1 fumble. One of those Ints was from my CB coming off the bench for a pick 6. Around half time or the beginning of the 3rd I finally looked at the ratings and saw my whole team with overall 99's including my bench. I started running the ball just to run down the clock but would still dominate, leading into rushing TD's. The only reason I played the whole game was because it was fun smashing the Saints like that. After the game, I went into the next week to see what the ratings would look like in the beginning of the game. Most of my team (while not 99 ovr) still had high overall ratings due to the super high confidence leading into the game. I quit the game and decided to play "Play Now" until the patch comes out.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:46 AM   #711
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Yea I'm sticking with play now games for now until patch hits. Honestly I'm enjoying games so much I don't care about cfm for now. Actually getting backup running back carries with fatigue at 65 and the rb sub in/out set at 80/70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 08:21 AM   #712
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Labor Day Weekend early Friday morning stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/todem23
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »