Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 08-26-2015, 12:03 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
Thanks A&S for all your hard work and dedication to help others. I play strictly coach mode, call the play, snap the ball and let cpu do all the rest. Will your sliders work with that or are they for thumb jockeys. I have played several games, but using Pro. One thing i have discovered and maybe you can test this to verify. I use the Browns, love to throw a screen pass. If you are using auto throw, The ONLY screen passes that work are from the shotgun formation. Any screen pass from a normal formation results in a sack every single time. I tried every single one of them several times but QB always took a sack and never threw the ball. I did notice it works for the CPU team though. Also noted, I have all my penalties turned to 65 and have only had 4 pens in about 10 games. 2 of those were defense jumping across the line before Offense was coming out of huddle. one ruffing kicker, Np pass int, or off-sides. no face mask. Now all these games are in CFM and preseason. I play CFM preseason, delete and start again. so it's always the same 4 teams over and over until patch, rosters, and sliders are ready to officially start franchise.
Unfortunately I can not vouch for these for Coach Mode as I do not test them in that game setting.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-26-2015, 12:05 PM   #66
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Front is updated with Beta version 1.0
(Rushes to the front page......)

Hey Armor, just wondering how your second game played out. You had mentioned about making some tweaks based on how the CPU pass game played out in the first game. Any improvement after the tweaks?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

PSN: hoos4974
Old 08-26-2015, 12:07 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 9

Have used Your sliders for years. Finally feels good to have a game that doesn't require too many tweets. What is the issue with CFM where people aren't willing to start yet
Old 08-26-2015, 12:20 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
(Rushes to the front page......)

Hey Armor, just wondering how your second game played out. You had mentioned about making some tweaks based on how the CPU pass game played out in the first game. Any improvement after the tweaks?

Got my *** handed to me. The Rams front 4 was downright nasty. I could not get anything going.

I am fully testing the CPU pass coverage and human pass coverage as well as the User passing game in the next several games we play.

Overall the game is playing great except:

1) CPU pass coverage is wicked hard and lighting fast breaking on outs and flats. Need to find the right balance because I like a challenge but I want realism for my skill level. I am not the greatest Madden player in the world but I think I represent a portion of the community here that grew up playing statis-pro and strato-matic games and want a more simulation like experience while also having fun on the sticks without cheesing the CPU. Because I can cheese with the best of them. But what is the fun in that? So getting that balance where great secondaries are great but weak secondaries don't play like the second coming is where I am at. It feels like every secondary controlled by the CPU at default ALL-Pro are super stars.

2) CPU QB play and RB play is always a focus and will continue to be. I expect to get them playing great with this years game as we are already very very close. I think RB play so far has been spot on from the AI but I need more games, however QB play needs to be worked on to get the tier separation from elite, very good, average and below average.

More games and more testing but we are very close.....which is a testament to how good the game is out of the box this year on default All-Pro.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-26-2015, 12:26 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

I have been digging on the defensive camera issue and saw a post in that thread (in the main Madden forum) that if you initiate the player lock feature before the snap (just click down on R3) that the camera will work exactly as it had on M15.

If that is the case I will be fine since I play strict "no switch" (except for the occasional rage switch when Gronk is ripping through my defense and tossing would be tacklers around like rag dolls LMFAO).

So I will give that a test run as well.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #70
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Cannot wait to test out the first version of the sliders. I've been messing around in Ultimate Team and Draft Champions while waiting for these and more updated rosters as preseason goes on.

I did play a Play Now game on default All Pro last night. Lost 37-36 against Jaguars. I was my Titans. I should have won but got greedy going for an unnecessary safety and got burned for a 98 yd pass with less than a minute to go, lol.

Both QBs were low 60s pass percent. Both RBs were right at 100 yds and about 5-6 ypc. Bortles only had like 200 yds and 2 TD and 1 INT. Mariota had 300 yds and 3 TD and 2 INT. I had 4 sacks and they had like 2. Penalties were just a few holding calls and 1 face mask.

Game played extremely well out of the box. This may be a year with a lot less tweaking to sliders than in years past. Looking forward to getting Armors going so that we can get some good "final" ones set and get CFMs going.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #71
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have been digging on the defensive camera issue and saw a post in that thread (in the main Madden forum) that if you initiate the player lock feature before the snap (just click down on R3) that the camera will work exactly as it had on M15.

If that is the case I will be fine since I play strict "no switch" (except for the occasional rage switch when Gronk is ripping through my defense and tossing would be tacklers around like rag dolls LMFAO).

So I will give that a test run as well.
Oh wow, I hope that works out by locking the player on the play calling screen!

PSN: hoos4974
Old 08-26-2015, 12:35 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
Oh wow, I hope that works out by locking the player on the play calling screen!

Going to try it. But what a hot mess that camera is when it worked to perfection in last years game.

I scratch my head when this kinda shenanigans happens to a feature that worked perfectly in the previous version only to be FUBAR one year later.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »