Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2015, 06:21 PM   #729
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Auto subs seem to have stayed in place.

Awesome. Thanks for the info man. Now all we need is that stupid patch.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:38 PM   #730
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I seriously do not think you have to input the auto subs for every team in a 32 team controlled CFM. The auto subs that you are using should also work for the cpu team you are playing due to it is within the same game. I've seen plenty of subs for both teams with the only settings changed for the team I'm controlling.
Hmmmmm Lil Worm may be on to something. After all, the Auto Subs are found in the coaching options, as opposed to the overall settings for the franchise.

It would actually make sense as a coach by coach preference. Some may play them more carefully to prevent injury while others run them to the bone.

Perhaps setting one team to a ridiculous in/out ratio while keeping the other normal can reveal whether it is determined as a per team setting.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #731
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Man this patch is such a setback for me right now!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #732
Just started!

What happens if i edit sliders manually directly inside CFM? Is there a glitch or something?
Old 09-04-2015, 07:07 PM   #733
Rookie

OVR: 7

I don't think it works properly.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 09-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #734
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
Hmmmmm Lil Worm may be on to something. After all, the Auto Subs are found in the coaching options, as opposed to the overall settings for the franchise.

It would actually make sense as a coach by coach preference. Some may play them more carefully to prevent injury while others run them to the bone.

Perhaps setting one team to a ridiculous in/out ratio while keeping the other normal can reveal whether it is determined as a per team setting.
Im thinking the same thing... Worth a shot for someone to try.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 08:07 PM   #735
Pro

For everyone anxiously awaiting the patch like I am, I just saw an article saying the new tuner is out and the patch will be coming out "very soon". I am guessing it will drop sometime next week after Labor Day!

With that said, when the patch drops, will we have to restart our CFMs? I am six games in and I have had wonderful results so far even with the bug that has only hit me in a minor way!

I also haven't touched the game since this tuner update came out. How does that work? Do we have a choice on whether we have to download it or not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2015, 08:27 PM   #736
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
For everyone anxiously awaiting the patch like I am, I just saw an article saying the new tuner is out and the patch will be coming out "very soon". I am guessing it will drop sometime next week after Labor Day!

With that said, when the patch drops, will we have to restart our CFMs? I am six games in and I have had wonderful results so far even with the bug that has only hit me in a minor way!

I also haven't touched the game since this tuner update came out. How does that work? Do we have a choice on whether we have to download it or not?
Yes, tuner is out and, no, you don't have to download it (unless you play online). Not sure all that it tunes, but it did reset my auto subs for Play Now. Something to keep in mind when you download it.

Also, had a great game with these sliders last night and tonight after the tuner I'm playing as Jags against Texans. End of the first half and it's an absolute shoutout. Nowhere near as good as last nights run with these sliders.

After one half Bortles is at 70.8% with 283yds and 3TD in 24 attempts and Mallet is 61.1% with 199yds and 3TD in 18 attempts.

Tempted to start a new game and see how that goes.

EDIT: whoops, thought I was in playmakers thread. I'm using his slider set, not Armor's. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by slayter; 09-04-2015 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Wrong slider set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »