Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #737
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
For everyone anxiously awaiting the patch like I am, I just saw an article saying the new tuner is out and the patch will be coming out "very soon". I am guessing it will drop sometime next week after Labor Day!

With that said, when the patch drops, will we have to restart our CFMs? I am six games in and I have had wonderful results so far even with the bug that has only hit me in a minor way!

I also haven't touched the game since this tuner update came out. How does that work? Do we have a choice on whether we have to download it or not?
Tuner strictly tunes WR/DB aggressive catch interactions. WR is not as overpowered as before (didn't seem bad to me but oh well). Should have a more risk/reward feel to it. Haven't played so I have no idea if this is true. But this is what EA put out.

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-04-2015, 09:12 PM   #738
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

So far, the stats and score in my game with these sliders are money. Only thing is Romo (Me) is 15/16 in the 3rd and Eli is 19/25. From the looks of the last possession he just had, looks like he's cooling off some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 10:34 PM   #739
Rookie

Qrashman's Arena

OVR: 4

was having great games with the last set of sliders but since changing to the newest version I'm having a heck of a time passing. I've been intercepted 11 times in my past 2 games. I'm in the 4th year of my franchise after simming/playing the last 3. QB is an 86 overall with good confidence. Most of the time they are not bad passes, just being intercepted like crazy.

I think in the 6 games with the new sliders I've barely gotten 50% completion with 19 passes intercepted. Does lowering interception slider cause me to get intercepted more or less? Thinking about tweaking that.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:40 PM   #740
MVP

OVR: 0

How come WR catch is so high? 65 seems a bit much. What is the reasoning behind this? Thanks for the explanation in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 11:05 PM   #741
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

After taking a break because of work I came back and see that you have changed the sliders. With the new changes I feel like the game is WAY easier. Right now I'm playing the Lions in my Vikings CFM and after 1 quarter, I'm up 17-0 with 2 ints already. I won the previous week's game against the Chiefs 42-17 and had 7 sacks and 2 ints. I just got much closer games before, not sure exactly what has changed.

After 1 quarter in the Lions-Vikings game here are the stats:
17-0

Passing
Bridgewater 4-7 44 yards 2 tds 0 ints
Stafford 2-9 15 yards 0 tds 2 ints

Rushing
McKinnon (AP got hurt last game) 7 rushes for 67 yards
Bell 3 rushes for 12 yards

These are 1 quarter numbers :/
Old 09-04-2015, 11:42 PM   #742
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrashman
was having great games with the last set of sliders but since changing to the newest version I'm having a heck of a time passing. I've been intercepted 11 times in my past 2 games. I'm in the 4th year of my franchise after simming/playing the last 3. QB is an 86 overall with good confidence. Most of the time they are not bad passes, just being intercepted like crazy.

I think in the 6 games with the new sliders I've barely gotten 50% completion with 19 passes intercepted. Does lowering interception slider cause me to get intercepted more or less? Thinking about tweaking that.
- then go right back to the previous settings...pretty simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
How come WR catch is so high? 65 seems a bit much. What is the reasoning behind this? Thanks for the explanation in advance.

I was seeing far too many drops from high level guys. That just does not happen in the NFL as often as I was seeing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost33
After taking a break because of work I came back and see that you have changed the sliders. With the new changes I feel like the game is WAY easier. Right now I'm playing the Lions in my Vikings CFM and after 1 quarter, I'm up 17-0 with 2 ints already. I won the previous week's game against the Chiefs 42-17 and had 7 sacks and 2 ints. I just got much closer games before, not sure exactly what has changed.

After 1 quarter in the Lions-Vikings game here are the stats:
17-0

Passing
Bridgewater 4-7 44 yards 2 tds 0 ints
Stafford 2-9 15 yards 0 tds 2 ints

Rushing
McKinnon (AP got hurt last game) 7 rushes for 67 yards
Bell 3 rushes for 12 yards

These are 1 quarter numbers :/
The only thing I raised was catching which would not make the game easier. I lowered QB accuracy, and I lowered human pass defense. Go back to the other set then.

Simple as that.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-04-2015, 11:55 PM   #743
Rookie

Qrashman's Arena

OVR: 4

I see a lot of quotes in the last response that are referencing me from posts I didn't make. Weird.

I did some minor tweaking to int and my first game went better but my qb got knocked out for 8 games. Ouch.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:57 PM   #744
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrashman
I see a lot of quotes in the last response that are referencing me from posts I didn't make. Weird.

I did some minor tweaking to int and my first game went better but my qb got knocked out for 8 games. Ouch.
I am answering multiple questions from multiple posts.

And to anyone who likes 1.0 better. Just tune it back as that is why I have the (+/-) next to any value I changed from the previous set.

I will stream tomorrow morning.....got home late from my kids double header.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »