Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2015, 05:51 PM   #129
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Going to stream some stat analysis if anyone's around.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 05:53 PM   #130
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Mike. Great job. I have tried almost every slider set on OS and yours seems to jive best with how i play and what i want to get out of the game. Yours and Josh's have been the only base sets to give me a good All-Pro challenge. Keep it up!
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:26 PM   #131
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Mike. Great job. I have tried almost every slider set on OS and yours seems to jive best with how i play and what i want to get out of the game. Yours and Josh's have been the only base sets to give me a good All-Pro challenge. Keep it up!
Thank you! Yeah, I try and play realistic, and honestly, I play as hard as I can against the AI without doing anything cheese. The results have really surprised me--through 2 weeks, my stats are spot-on believable, even fatigue!
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #132
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

What is the reasoning behind kickoff power at 40?
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:59 PM   #133
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
What is the reasoning behind kickoff power at 40?
Very simple: Play a season with it set at 50 or really anything higher than 40, and sort by who leads the league in touchbacks, and touchbacks per kickoff (manual calculation).

Spoiler
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:47 PM   #134
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

My latest game:

Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (cpu)0701017
San Francisco 49ers (me)776323
Team Stats Comparison
BALSFO
Total Offense271359
Rushing Yards12796
Passing Yards144263
First Downs1418
Punt Return Yards218
Kick Return Yards2021
Total Yards293398
Turnovers01
3rd Down Converstion2-107-13
4th Down Conversion2-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/12/2
Penalties9-6910-89
Posession Time25:1534:45
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
5:47(SFO) V. Davis, 17 yd pass from C. Kaepernick (xp)07
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
11:10(BAL) L. Willson, 12 yd pass from J. Flacco (xp)77
1:53(SFO) C. Hyde, 2 yd run (xp)714
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
8:51(SFO) P. Dawson, 33 yd FG717
2:56(SFO) P. Dawson, 55 yd FG720
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
11:16(BAL) J. Tucker, 17 yd FG1020
4:27(SFO) P. Dawson, 40 yd FG1023
1:20(BAL) L. Taliaferro, 1 yd run (xp)1723
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Flacco16/2215910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. Taliaferro221074.81
J. Allen6172.80
K. Juszczyk133.00
Team Total291274.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. Willson58316.61
K. Aiken44511.20
M. Brown2199.50
S. Smith Sr.294.50
L. Taliaferro263.00
J. Allen1-3-3.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Team Total32
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J. Tucker1/12/217
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S. Koch415739.20
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Kaepernick23/3025811
B. Gabbert1/13200
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C. Hyde20532.61
C. Kaepernick44110.20
R. Bush2105.00
J. Hayne2-2-1.00
B. Gabbert3-6-2.00
Team Total31963.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V. Davis78211.71
T. Smith37123.60
Q. Patton4358.70
A. Boldin4358.70
C. Hyde23216.00
R. Bush3299.60
V. McDonald166.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Team Total23
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
P. Dawson3/32/254
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B. Pinion28241.00
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:37 PM   #135
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
My latest game:

Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (cpu)0701017
San Francisco 49ers (me)776323
Team Stats Comparison

BALSFO
Total Offense271359
Rushing Yards12796
Passing Yards144263
First Downs1418
Punt Return Yards218
Kick Return Yards2021
Total Yards293398
Turnovers01
3rd Down Converstion2-107-13
4th Down Conversion2-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/12/2
Penalties9-6910-89
Posession Time25:1534:45
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
5:47(SFO) V. Davis, 17 yd pass from C. Kaepernick (xp)07
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
11:10(BAL) L. Willson, 12 yd pass from J. Flacco (xp)77
1:53(SFO) C. Hyde, 2 yd run (xp)714
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
8:51(SFO) P. Dawson, 33 yd FG717
2:56(SFO) P. Dawson, 55 yd FG720
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGBALSFO
11:16(BAL) J. Tucker, 17 yd FG1020
4:27(SFO) P. Dawson, 40 yd FG1023
1:20(BAL) L. Taliaferro, 1 yd run (xp)1723
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Flacco16/2215910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. Taliaferro221074.81
J. Allen6172.80
K. Juszczyk133.00
Team Total291274.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. Willson58316.61
K. Aiken44511.20
M. Brown2199.50
S. Smith Sr.294.50
L. Taliaferro263.00
J. Allen1-3-3.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Team Total32
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J. Tucker1/12/2
17
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S. Koch415739.20
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Kaepernick23/3025811
B. Gabbert1/13200
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C. Hyde20532.61
C. Kaepernick44110.20
R. Bush2105.00
J. Hayne2-2-1.00
B. Gabbert3-6-2.00
Team Total31963.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V. Davis78211.71
T. Smith37123.60
Q. Patton4358.70
A. Boldin4358.70
C. Hyde23216.00
R. Bush3299.60
V. McDonald166.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Team Total23
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
P. Dawson3/32/2
54
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B. Pinion28241.00
Looks great, and thanks for sharing. I have been manually subbing my RB2 to basically split carries, so that's really the only other thing I'd mention to monitor.

I see this game had a lot of penalties. I've seen some of this too, but there isn't just ONE penalty that's being called a bunch of times, it definitely has a lot of variety. I'm afraid that if I start knocking a few down, we'll see more games with 2 penalties per side.

Anyway, good stuff! I'm now using fatigue at 57 and have updated the first post to reflect that.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 12:00 AM   #136
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Looks great, and thanks for sharing. I have been manually subbing my RB2 to basically split carries, so that's really the only other thing I'd mention to monitor.

I see this game had a lot of penalties. I've seen some of this too, but there isn't just ONE penalty that's being called a bunch of times, it definitely has a lot of variety. I'm afraid that if I start knocking a few down, we'll see more games with 2 penalties per side.

Anyway, good stuff! I'm now using fatigue at 57 and have updated the first post to reflect that.
Yeah. I would rather have a few too many penalties than hardly any at all. I didn't keep exact count of how many of each penalty, but i saw DPI, Holding, Facemask, Offside, False Start.
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Top -