Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2015, 08:03 PM   #145
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Anything between 120 and 140 is good. Depends on how much the teams are running the ball.... More runs, clock keeps moving, less plays. There were actually 127 plays here, you add sacks to the total.

Great job on these... My biggest pet peeve is robo QB and I think that your sliders have QB'S playing closer to their ability. My only slight complaint so far is the number of penalties, mainly ruffling the passer... Had almost 200 penalty yards in one game and I think 75 of that was rtp. I was scared that if I dropped it to 50 it might break something else, but will go ahead after the last post.

Again, great job and thanks for all the work you put in.
Excellent! Yeah, lower the RTP. I'd just say lock in those 5 yard penalties is the only dealbreaker.

As for the number of plays, I was surprised too, but AI simulated games are consistently running 140 plays a game on average for pass attempts, rush attempts, sacks, field goal attempts, and punts combined for both teams.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:44 AM   #146
Banned

OVR: 4

These are playing very good. I started a 32 team chise and am playing a lot of the week 1 games before I settle on everything and play my vikings game. I just won 24-21 in overtime, jets(me) vs browns. Fitz and Johnny football both threw over 300 yards and both running games were semi anemic; under 100 yards on each side. That has been rare though, teams seem to play to their strengths. Again, nice work Mike.

I also lowered rtp to 50 because that penalty has kept many drives alive for me changing the outcome of games. Penalty numbers seem to be very good. I can have a handfull in one game and 15 in another. I find this very realistic.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:07 PM   #147
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
These are playing very good. I started a 32 team chise and am playing a lot of the week 1 games before I settle on everything and play my vikings game. I just won 24-21 in overtime, jets(me) vs browns. Fitz and Johnny football both threw over 300 yards and both running games were semi anemic; under 100 yards on each side. That has been rare though, teams seem to play to their strengths. Again, nice work Mike.

I also lowered rtp to 50 because that penalty has kept many drives alive for me changing the outcome of games. Penalty numbers seem to be very good. I can have a handfull in one game and 15 in another. I find this very realistic.
Thank you, and I'm glad to hear they're working well for you!
Old 10-13-2015, 06:56 AM   #148
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Mike !! Have you made any updates? I'm giving these a shot tomorrow.. I find All Pro too easy so I made my own All Madden sliders.. But the CPU "cheesed" me too much.. One game Eli Manning threw an 85 yard TD off his back foot.. One reason why I liked All Madden was because I didn't win every game..
Old 10-13-2015, 06:57 AM   #149
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0

Also I play normal speed.. Will that affect the sliders?
Old 10-13-2015, 10:28 AM   #150
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Hey Mike !! Have you made any updates? I'm giving these a shot tomorrow.. I find All Pro too easy so I made my own All Madden sliders.. But the CPU "cheesed" me too much.. One game Eli Manning threw an 85 yard TD off his back foot.. One reason why I liked All Madden was because I didn't win every game..
Nope nothing yet outside of lowering Roughing the Passer down 1 to 50.

I would imagine they'd work with normal speed as well.

Good luck!
Old 10-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #151
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Streaming Raiders franchise as soon as I finish lunch!

Battle of two 0-3 teams as we head to Chicago to face the Bears .
Old 10-13-2015, 02:54 PM   #152
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Stream back up. Sorry had a call come in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »