Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2015, 05:30 AM   #9
Pro
 
scooterperpetual's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Tried these out in my Player Franchise mode was Divisional Finals and was probably the most authentic game I have played since getting '16. Was Packers vs Buc's (Bucs 34 - Packers 13). A few notes that may be able to help the Packers were #1 in NFL for sacks and didnt get 1 sack the entire game, my O-Line went from being terrible leading to a lot of sacks to none in this game. Besides that face mask was called 3 times which seemed a little high but not a huge concern.
scooterperpetual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:07 AM   #10
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
Tried these out in my Player Franchise mode was Divisional Finals and was probably the most authentic game I have played since getting '16. Was Packers vs Buc's (Bucs 34 - Packers 13). A few notes that may be able to help the Packers were #1 in NFL for sacks and didnt get 1 sack the entire game, my O-Line went from being terrible leading to a lot of sacks to none in this game. Besides that face mask was called 3 times which seemed a little high but not a huge concern.
That's great to hear, and thank you for posting the details. I'll be posting some notes this morning in regards to the sim engine in CFM, and will continue testing.

For a first draft, I'm thrilled with the results this early on. However, there is some refinement we can look toward as we wait on a CFM patch.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:53 AM   #11
MVP
 
forme95's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: N of Tampa, Fl
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Sorry for yesterday. It appears chat got messed up. I lost ya right before the game started playing. Then I left work around the end of the first quarter. All and all, not a bad start. Hope you had a good game and got some useful information from it. Will stay tuned for updates and try to catch the next one. Im off today, so I will probably be into my MLB franchise. Still undecided about getting Madden as of yet.

__________________
www.twitch.tv/forme95
How can you not be passionate about baseball
MLB 18 another great step in the right direction
forme95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 09:00 AM   #12
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

  1. I just updated a couple of sliders as we continue to tweak this rough draft phase:
    • Facemask penalties down to 55
    • Endurance up to 60
  2. I also updated the second post in this thread from the statistical analysis of the simulated online CFM test I live streamed last night. Some interesting results that I'm not sure anyone's aware of yet.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:25 AM   #13
Rookie
 
Frost33's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Played 1 game today, wish I had time for more. Picked the Titans vs Colts. On the Colts 1st possession I held them 3 and out and on my first play from scrimmage Sankey busted an 80 yard run.

On D I had 6 sacks and a few deflected passes.

In the end I ran 63 plays

The Colts ran 44 plays

When you look at average plays per game stats, those are flipped but still under the 115ish average.

As far as the sliders go, it's hard to say if this one game was just a fluke and I ran silly on the Colts, just like sometimes happens in real life. I'll have to try again later after work. I've never been big on 15 min games, they're just SO long to play. This game took me over an hour. Running wise, I had an easy time. Is that sliders or the Colts D? CPU running is a joke, but I think that's more the game than these sliders, not sure if sliders can fix this or not.


Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts ()1430320
Tennessee Titans ()71414742
Team Stats Comparison
INDTEN
Total Offense288450
Rushing Yards74260
Passing Yards214190
First Downs1022
Punt Return Yards017
Kick Return Yards138127
Total Yards426594
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion6-126-10
4th Down Conversion0-21-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-14-4
Penalties8-624-40
Posession Time24:4131:19
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Mariota17/2320700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B. Sankey362496.96
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Walker68814.60
H. Douglas46315.70
K. Wright3268.60
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Luck18-2324621
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F. Gore16382.30
A. Luck4307.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Moncrief56713.41
T. Hilton413433.51
F. Gore3134.30

Last edited by Frost33; 08-26-2015 at 10:35 AM.
Frost33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:00 AM   #14
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

My first sim season resulting in very similar yearly stats. Personally, I think the most alarming season stat (or lack their of) is passing. 3 QB's posting 4,000+ yard seasons is just NOT even close to the NFL we live in. This issue has existed in Madden for a while now. (at least last year too). Any idea how you'd fix it though. I'm not too familiar with ways to address what happens in the totally simmed games.

(I'd like to see a couple 4,900 yard passers and so on.) I believe 10 was the number of QB's who threw for over 4K last season in real life. With 3-4 going over 4,500.)

Any idea's would be greatly appreciated.
jdotstrange is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:26 AM   #15
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost33
Played 1 game today, wish I had time for more. Picked the Titans vs Colts. On the Colts 1st possession I held them 3 and out and on my first play from scrimmage Sankey busted an 80 yard run.

On D I had 6 sacks and a few deflected passes.

In the end I ran 63 plays

The Colts ran 44 plays

When you look at average plays per game stats, those are flipped but still under the 115ish average.

As far as the sliders go, it's hard to say if this one game was just a fluke and I ran silly on the Colts, just like sometimes happens in real life. I'll have to try again later after work. I've never been big on 15 min games, they're just SO long to play. This game took me over an hour. Running wise, I had an easy time. Is that sliders or the Colts D? CPU running is a joke, but I think that's more the game than these sliders, not sure if sliders can fix this or not.


Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee TitansJan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCOREIndianapolis Colts ()1430320Tennessee Titans ()71414742Team Stats ComparisonINDTENTotal Offense288450Rushing Yards74260Passing Yards214190First Downs1022Punt Return Yards017Kick Return Yards138127Total Yards426594Turnovers103rd Down Converstion6-126-104th Down Conversion0-21-12-Point Conversion0-00-0Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-14-4Penalties8-624-40Posession Time24:4131:19Indianapolis ColtsPASSINGC/AYDSTDINTM. Mariota17/2320700RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDB. Sankey362496.96RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDD. Walker68814.60H. Douglas46315.70K. Wright3268.60Tennessee TitansPASSINGC/AYDSTDINTA. Luck18-2324621RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDF. Gore16382.30A. Luck4307.50RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTDD. Moncrief56713.41T. Hilton413433.51F. Gore3134.30
Funny you had too few of plays, I had closer to 130 or so in my game. I'm guessing you broke off bigger plays and had less incomplete passes than me.

Are you playing in CFM or Play Now? I'm looking to do my testing within CFM to compare against the AI.

Also, San Diego ran the ball on me well. We chugged along in our run game 3 yards at a time with Joique Bell.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:29 AM   #16
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdotstrange
My first sim season resulting in very similar yearly stats. Personally, I think the most alarming season stat (or lack their of) is passing. 3 QB's posting 4,000+ yard seasons is just NOT even close to the NFL we live in. This issue has existed in Madden for a while now. (at least last year too). Any idea how you'd fix it though. I'm not too familiar with ways to address what happens in the totally simmed games.

(I'd like to see a couple 4,900 yard passers and so on.) I believe 10 was the number of QB's who threw for over 4K last season in real life. With 3-4 going over 4,500.)

Any idea's would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think sliders are affecting simulated games whatsoever. Perhaps EA will tweak some simulation settings or the new rating tweaks we're hoping to see will help.

In the end, I'm grateful there's no gamebreaker things happening at least.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Top -