Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 23 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-20-2015, 09:38 AM   #177
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Love the variation I get with these.

In week 6, my Falcons played in a shootout with the Saints, winning 51-48. 43 points scored in the 4th quarter combined, including back-to-back long TD passes by each team with under a minute to play. This one felt like a roller coaster ride, and was effectively a battle of deep shots down the field between Ryan and Brees. Ryan finished with 515yds passing and 5TDs while Brees finished with 512yds and 5TDs.

In week 7, we took a 21-10 lead into the half only to be outscored 15-29 in the 2nd half...losing the game late 36-39.

In week 8, Matt Bryant kicked a field goal in the last 2 minutes to beat Tampa 20-17. Tampa held us to just the late field goal in the 2nd half after we put up 17 in the 1st half (all in the 2nd quarter).

So far, halfway through the season, I'm (4-4) while 2nd in the NFL in Total Offense. Julio Jones is ridiculous...65rec 1,157yds 7TD through the first 8 games, which has helped Matt Ryan to 2nd in the NFL in pass yards (Rodgers is 1st). My run game is hit or miss, but have found success recently using a combination of Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman. The success in the run game has really opened up some deep play-action passes to Julio, who is AVERAGING 210 yards receiving over the last 4 games. Defense has been middle of the road, but Vic Beasley Jr has shown a lot of promise for future success, as he is tied for the league lead in sacks with 7.0.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 10-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #178
Banned

OVR: 4

Julio Jones is a bad, bad man.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:26 PM   #179
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Are these sliders challenging for all pro
Old 10-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #180
Pro

Hands down, best slider set! Great job Mike. I've played several games in 3 different CFM and it's consistent.

I'm getting really great gameplay. Stats are realistic. Running backs depending on the team and game, will get 15+ carries a game, Linebackers are getting legitimate tackle stats (I've played w/ Bobby Wagner, Luke Kuechly, and Mychal Kendricks in different CFMs and they are all top 5 in tackles), 120-140 plays per game, games are competitive (At 6-2 w/ my Saints currently).

Let me tell you how I play so it might give you a little insight on how your sliders work for me:

I control the SS. I hold down the "Defensive Assist" button to just have the player make plays. If there's a player close to the ball carrier, i'll switch to him and hold down the Defensive Assist Button. Even on pass plays. Makes for way better game. With this, I chose to keep all the assist stuff on such as Heatseeker.

I'll make DL, LB adjustments and also key in on primary receivers by doing individual cover i.e., Julus Jones, if my db is playing zone on a blitz package, i'm going to individual cover him w/ a bump and run.

It's been a while since I had this much fun with sliders. Please don't make any drastic changes!
Old 10-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #181
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Hands down, best slider set! Great job Mike. I've played several games in 3 different CFM and it's consistent.

I'm getting really great gameplay. Stats are realistic. Running backs depending on the team and game, will get 15+ carries a game, Linebackers are getting legitimate tackle stats (I've played w/ Bobby Wagner, Luke Kuechly, and Mychal Kendricks in different CFMs and they are all top 5 in tackles), 120-140 plays per game, games are competitive (At 6-2 w/ my Saints currently).

Let me tell you how I play so it might give you a little insight on how your sliders work for me:

I control the SS. I hold down the "Defensive Assist" button to just have the player make plays. If there's a player close to the ball carrier, i'll switch to him and hold down the Defensive Assist Button. Even on pass plays. Makes for way better game. With this, I chose to keep all the assist stuff on such as Heatseeker.

I'll make DL, LB adjustments and also key in on primary receivers by doing individual cover i.e., Julus Jones, if my db is playing zone on a blitz package, i'm going to individual cover him w/ a bump and run.

It's been a while since I had this much fun with sliders. Please don't make any drastic changes!
Thank you! I'm glad folks are finding a good balance. I am 0-4 still with my Raiders looking for win number 1.

Streaming our game against the Broncos in a few minutes if anyone's around to watch/chat.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:07 PM   #182
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Raiders get their first win in a beautifully played game!
Old 10-28-2015, 02:26 AM   #183
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Raiders get their first win in a beautifully played game!
Fumbles to 13 and tackling to 40.

thanks Mike.

do you have simulation sliders ?
Old 10-28-2015, 08:06 AM   #184
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019
Fumbles to 13 and tackling to 40.

thanks Mike.

do you have simulation sliders ?
I would not lower tackle slider if you're worried about simulation results--you will see way way way too many broken tackles, high RB YPC, and far too many 20+ runs. You'll easily lead the league in all of these categories.

For fumbles, I've seen good results with where things are at. Are you using the strip once in a while?

I don't quite understand your question about simulation sliders. These are designed to match the stats produced in simulated games, yes. Madden sliders do not affect simulated games, however.

And to answer the PM about MLB The Show sliders, they are in the Show slider forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »