Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2015, 09:57 PM   #241
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

I do the same thing, just not every play.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:28 AM   #242
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Streaming now to recap Week 10, do some more scouting, talk sliders, etc.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:59 AM   #243
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

I'm going to try a few further slider adjustments, but will hold off on updating the first post for now. Please share your input on the following:

Fumbles -2 to 35 for both (want to see at least one per team or so and will continue to lower until that happens more frequently)

Pass Defense Reaction Time +7 to 25 for both. Should be seeing more defended passes (stat) in games.

CPU Run Blocking +5 to 55. To compensate for a bit of a vanilla attack and the tighter pass defense.

Kickoff Power +5 to 45. Not enough touchbacks in games. Should be about 20% to match simmed games.

I discussed this some in my current stream, and these are based on comparing my played stats against the simulated games throughout the league.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47

Last edited by Mike Lowe; 12-17-2015 at 11:10 AM.
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:11 AM   #244
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I'm going to try a few further slider adjustments, but will hold off on updating the first post for now. Please share your input on the following:

Fumbles -2 to 35 for both (want to see at least one per team or so and will continue to lower until that happens more frequently)

Pass Defense Reaction Time +7 to 25 for both. Should be seeing more defended passes (stat) in games.

CPU Run Blocking +5 to 55. To compensate for a bit of a vanilla attack and the tighter pass defense.

Kickoff Power +5 to 45. Not enough touchbacks in games. Should be about 20% to match simmed games.

I discussed this some in my current stream, and these are based on comparing my played stats against the simulated games throughout the league.
Slightly increased these changes I just posted in the hopes of seeing clearer results. Can tweak from this new point.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:59 PM   #245
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Slightly increased these changes I just posted in the hopes of seeing clearer results. Can tweak from this new point.
I should state that I have taken to super-simming all plays involving the kicking game. In general not enough kicks are returned for TDs, not enough punts are downed inside the 10, and not enough FGs are missed when playing out the kicking game. It's clear to me that the kicking game still has essentially zero focus from the Dev team and therefore I just don't enjoy playing it out.

I will try out your other changes in the next games I play.
__________________
Go Colts, Go Irish!!
doctorhay53 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:19 PM   #246
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Here's the box score from my first game with the new settings. The user QB Comp % may be a bit of a fluke, haven't had any other games with this high of a comp. %. My last offensive play of the game was a 50 yard screen pass for a TD to Gore.

Personal house rules in the spoiler.
Spoiler


Obviously I accidentally inverted all of the Home/Away individual player stats. The team stats are correct.

Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Houston Texans (2-1-1)370919
Indianapolis Colts (2-2)01471031
Team Stats Comparison

HOUIND
Total Offense324379
Rushing Yards9782
Passing Yards227297
First Downs1916
Punt Return Yards60
Kick Return Yards2120
Total Yards351399
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion6-127-10
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/22/1
Penalties8-8810-101
Posession Time29:4230:18
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Luck27/3130640
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F. Gore15533.50
V. Ballard6213.51
T. Varga21050
A. Luck1-2-20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C. Fleener8516.31
P. Dorsett410225.51
A. Johnson3268.60
D. Allen3206.60
D. Moncrief3268.60
G. Whalen273.50
J. Doyle2115.51
F. Gore26331.51
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
J. Harrison31
D. Allen30
A. Castonzo10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Jackson6000
T. Cole6100
Adams8000
Thomas5


Irving6


Lowery7


Newsome2


Jones2


Mathis5


Toler6


H. Anderson21

C. Anderson2


Butler1


Walden11

Guy2
1
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Hoyer24/3524821
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Foster15463.00
Blue6386.30
Hoyer2136.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Shorts67512.50
Graham5306.00
Carter44812.00
Foster333111
Blue234171
Hopkins21470
Worthy110100
Strong1440
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Brown20
Newton11
Quessenberry11
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Joseph7000
Demps8000
Bouye6000
Cushing130.500
Clowney40.500
Merciless6


Moore5


Pleasant1


Cliett1


Bullough4


Curry4


Watt4


Johnson4


Fiedorowicz1


__________________
Go Colts, Go Irish!!
doctorhay53 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:16 PM   #247
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Game #2. I didn't realize that if you left the game and looked back at the stats, you couldn't see the 3rd down or penalties breakdown with the full numbers. Weird.

The only fumbles I've seen in the last two games were on sacks. I've seen 4 fumbles on QB sacks.

Went back and checked on Pass Deflections in the two games:
Texans (1) Colts (3)
Pats (5) Colts (4)

This 2nd game was mostly controller by the Pats yardage wise, but they were done in by about 4 important plays:
- A McAfee super-simmed punt was downed at the 5; Mathis had a strip-sack for a safety
- A McAfee super-simmed punt was downed at the 4; Langford had a strip-sack recovered by Mathis for a TD
- On 3rd and long, Luck hit Moncrief on a fade that went right through Chung's hands, and Moncrief went 82 yards for the score
- Luck hit Hilton on a long TD pass on Play Action against cover 0
- Also, the Pats had drive-killing penalties several times.

At one point the Colts (user) were up 33-6. The Pats stormed back, but the game ended on a hail mary INT by the Colts.

New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots (4-0)3032127
Indianapolis Colts (3-2)9177033
Team Stats Comparison

NWEIND
Total Offense376294
Rushing Yards11567
Passing Yards261227
First Downs219
Punt Return Yards913
Kick Return Yards7271
Total Yards457378
Turnovers30
3rd Down Converstion104
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-11-1
Penalties14748
Posession Time36:3623:24
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brady26/4227622
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Blount21874.11
Lewis8172.10
Brady11111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Charles5479.40
LaFell4348.50
Chandler44711.80
Amendola46015.01
Dobson34314.30
Lewis2157.50
Slater2178.50
Develin1771
Edelman1660
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Cannon10
Solder01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Mayo10000
Ryan8000
Bostic6000
McCourty6000
Chung6000
Collins4000
Ninkovich4100
Butler2000
Siliga2100
Brown2100
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Luck14/2424430
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Gore21623.00
Varga155.00
Ballard1000
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Hilton49022.51
Gore3155.01
Fleener2126.00
Moncrief29045.01
Johnson23015.00
Allen17.07.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Herremans10
Harrison21
Castonzo01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Lowery10000
Irving9000
Adams9000
Jackson7000
Butler6000
Toler6000
Mathis5100
Davis5010
Cole5000
Jones3000
Winn3000
Guy3000
Langford3100
C. Anderson2000
Freeman2000
__________________
Go Colts, Go Irish!!
doctorhay53 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:58 AM   #248
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,975
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Game #2. I didn't realize that if you left the game and looked back at the stats, you couldn't see the 3rd down or penalties breakdown with the full numbers. Weird.

The only fumbles I've seen in the last two games were on sacks. I've seen 4 fumbles on QB sacks.

Went back and checked on Pass Deflections in the two games:
Texans (1) Colts (3)
Pats (5) Colts (4)

This 2nd game was mostly controller by the Pats yardage wise, but they were done in by about 4 important plays:
- A McAfee super-simmed punt was downed at the 5; Mathis had a strip-sack for a safety
- A McAfee super-simmed punt was downed at the 4; Langford had a strip-sack recovered by Mathis for a TD
- On 3rd and long, Luck hit Moncrief on a fade that went right through Chung's hands, and Moncrief went 82 yards for the score
- Luck hit Hilton on a long TD pass on Play Action against cover 0
- Also, the Pats had drive-killing penalties several times.

At one point the Colts (user) were up 33-6. The Pats stormed back, but the game ended on a hail mary INT by the Colts.

New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots (4-0)3032127
Indianapolis Colts (3-2)9177033
Team Stats Comparison

NWEIND
Total Offense376294
Rushing Yards11567
Passing Yards261227
First Downs219
Punt Return Yards913
Kick Return Yards7271
Total Yards457378
Turnovers30
3rd Down Converstion104
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-11-1
Penalties14748
Posession Time36:3623:24
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brady26/4227622
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Blount21874.11
Lewis8172.10
Brady11111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Charles5479.40
LaFell4348.50
Chandler44711.80
Amendola46015.01
Dobson34314.30
Lewis2157.50
Slater2178.50
Develin1771
Edelman1660
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Cannon10
Solder01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Mayo10000
Ryan8000
Bostic6000
McCourty6000
Chung6000
Collins4000
Ninkovich4100
Butler2000
Siliga2100
Brown2100
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Luck14/2424430
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Gore21623.00
Varga155.00
Ballard1000
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Hilton49022.51
Gore3155.01
Fleener2126.00
Moncrief29045.01
Johnson23015.00
Allen17.07.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Herremans10
Harrison21
Castonzo01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Lowery10000
Irving9000
Adams9000
Jackson7000
Butler6000
Toler6000
Mathis5100
Davis5010
Cole5000
Jones3000
Winn3000
Guy3000
Langford3100
C. Anderson2000
Freeman2000
How did the pass coverage feel? More tightened up? Brady throwing 2 INTs is interesting, but certainly possible in a given week.

It seems the AI commits more penalties than user.

Looking at your 2 games of pass deflections for the user, 3.5 PD per game which would put you at 28 midway through the season. That seems perfect from what I saw when looking around at that point in the season for simmed games. My Lions were at 20 which was a tad low, but then again, we're horrid against the pass. I think that small coverage slider adjustment is helping.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Top -