Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-18-2015, 03:33 PM   #257
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
I will try to test tonight.

One other possibility is dropping the catch slider a bit so that more passes are broken up by the ensuing hit. But this might mess with your drops statistic if you're trying to keep that even with the simmed stats.
I've been looking at stats a lot right after a play is finished, and the game simply does not record the majority of drops. This isn't a stat that's tracked outside of actual games, so I'm not worried about drops. I thought about lowering catching, but like where completion percentages are at. Besides, I don't think that sort of interaction would actually get recorded as a pass defended.

What I'm hoping for is smarter, tighter coverage which should lead to more defense since there won't be as many quick, easy reads.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:07 PM   #258
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I've been looking at stats a lot right after a play is finished, and the game simply does not record the majority of drops. This isn't a stat that's tracked outside of actual games, so I'm not worried about drops. I thought about lowering catching, but like where completion percentages are at. Besides, I don't think that sort of interaction would actually get recorded as a pass defended.

What I'm hoping for is smarter, tighter coverage which should lead to more defense since there won't be as many quick, easy reads.
It definitely doesn't get counted as a pass defensed; and I am especially annoyed by the animation where a player goes up to catch the ball and then the defender slaps at the ball and it goes flying up in the air. It seems to happen quite alot with certain settings.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:05 PM   #259
MVP

OVR: 9

Have you read through this thread?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fm-play-3.html
Old 12-20-2015, 07:52 PM   #260
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Steaming Week 12 now.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #261
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
A few days ago up until I read "360 version."
Old 12-20-2015, 08:06 PM   #262
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Well, 53 for user run blocking is way too high. Back to 50 and starting this game over. Might consider 51 just to see if more RB characteristics become activated as this slider clearly inpacts a RBs ability too.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:35 PM   #263
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Lions are now 7-4 after losing to the now 8-3 Eagles 28-21, but it was a great great game. Sliders felt spot on. I've updated the first post which also includes one final change to user run block going to 51.

The end of my game was really cool and it's archived on my Twitch channel. The game also had 8 total passes defended.

Last edited by Mike Lowe; 12-21-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:57 PM   #264
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

I'd love to hear some thoughts on the following:

Looking through my stats from last night's loss to the Eagles as well as comparing my played stats to simulated stats across the NFL through 12 weeks, and it's truly beautiful.

One small outlier I'm seeing is that my DL have too many "downs played" comparatively throughout the league, and my backup DL aren't being subbed in as often as AI teams in simmed games.

Since auto subs do not work, I want to increase fatigue, but by how much? It's at 57 now...I was thinking of giving 60 a try.

I like how WRs sub in and out, and even the OL subs some which I actually prefer since they never get injured; it's nice to see my depth OL getting downs played.

The other option would be to keep fatigue at 57 and to start manually subbing out DL like we have to do at RB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »