Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2016, 02:55 PM   #345
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Just had a beautiful 52 yard punt return. It didn't go for a score, but it looked awesome.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:55 PM   #346
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Here are some screenshots of stats and league news through Week 3 of the 2016 season. You'll see some news ranging from preseason up through Week 3, and stats for Weeks 2 and 3 as I already posted a box score for Week 1.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:33 PM   #347
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hi Mike,

My wife made the mistake of getting me Madden for Christmas, and I've started an offline CFM with the Bills (created coach) using your slider set. Through 7 games I think they play pretty well, although my impression is that the penalty sliders may need tweeking; the overall frequency is great, but it seems like there are too many block in the back and Defensive PI calls, and not enough holding calls. Also, I see the CPU commit a lot of false starts at home, with far fewer from me. This might be due to me not using the hard count ever. This is all on feels, though, not concrete numbers.

Watched a bit of your latest game. That Sanders kid looks legit. Might have the first ever QB controversy in Detroit where both players are actually good. You've gotta change his number though, unless he got permission from Dutch Clark's family.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:07 AM   #348
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffArm
Hi Mike,

My wife made the mistake of getting me Madden for Christmas, and I've started an offline CFM with the Bills (created coach) using your slider set. Through 7 games I think they play pretty well, although my impression is that the penalty sliders may need tweeking; the overall frequency is great, but it seems like there are too many block in the back and Defensive PI calls, and not enough holding calls. Also, I see the CPU commit a lot of false starts at home, with far fewer from me. This might be due to me not using the hard count ever. This is all on feels, though, not concrete numbers.

Watched a bit of your latest game. That Sanders kid looks legit. Might have the first ever QB controversy in Detroit where both players are actually good. You've gotta change his number though, unless he got permission from Dutch Clark's family.
For my own curiosity, what's your record, and how has player confidence been? A lot of people here seem to be freaking out about it, but most teams seem to hover around similar confidence levels, so it balances out.

I would agree about adjust block in the back and holding to get more of a mix. Defensive PI seems good to me though; if anything, could be slightly increased to reflect today's true NFL! Also, I'd say I use a "hard count" about 50-60% of the my offensive snaps. Especially on third and longs, and third and shorts.

I completely forgot about retired numbers. I did change a late draft pick out of jersey #20 at least...

Add me on PSN: MikeLowe47
Old 01-15-2016, 06:34 PM   #349
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Great sliders Mike!.. I just finished playing all my games for the 2019 season.. I went 12-4 won my division and a 1st rd bye but got thumped in the playoff game I played, My teams D was pretty bad against the pass and it showed as I was 25th against the pass, But #1 against the run

My offence was similar I had a lot of trouble running (30th) but my pass O was top 10 I had a lot of very different games throughout the season and really enjoyed it .. Keep up the good work.. I am a big The show guy I will be interested to see you set up for that game as well
Old 01-15-2016, 07:25 PM   #350
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
Great sliders Mike!.. I just finished playing all my games for the 2019 season.. I went 12-4 won my division and a 1st rd bye but got thumped in the playoff game I played, My teams D was pretty bad against the pass and it showed as I was 25th against the pass, But #1 against the run

My offence was similar I had a lot of trouble running (30th) but my pass O was top 10 I had a lot of very different games throughout the season and really enjoyed it .. Keep up the good work.. I am a big The show guy I will be interested to see you set up for that game as well
Thank you. I'm really happy with my Show sliders and plan to just drop them right in when I port my save over to '16.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:26 PM   #351
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

I'm keeping Sanders #7, Dr. Stiffarm. 4 years playing for the team doesn't cut it for me ha.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #352
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

Streaming Week 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »