Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2015, 01:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

I've played 7 or 8 full games on coach mode on default and the general feel for me has been that qb completion % is way way too high. I had Brady complete 90% of his throws against me one game. Big Ben hasn't had a game under a 72% completion rate, and the ints are crazy for both user and cpu. I'm also skeptical adjusting auto subs does anything at all. Other than that it seems like the running game needs the slightest boost. Can't wait to see what your first set looks like. My attempts to play with sliders only got me further from realism
Old 08-27-2015, 01:53 PM   #18
Rookie

sonsart2's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbs
I've played 7 or 8 full games on coach mode on default and the general feel for me has been that qb completion % is way way too high. I had Brady complete 90% of his throws against me one game. Big Ben hasn't had a game under a 72% completion rate, and the ints are crazy for both user and cpu. I'm also skeptical adjusting auto subs does anything at all. Other than that it seems like the running game needs the slightest boost. Can't wait to see what your first set looks like. My attempts to play with sliders only got me further from realism
I went through about 6 iterations last year before I felt that they were as good as they could get. Sometimes it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:04 PM   #19
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

When is ur sliders comming out
Old 08-27-2015, 02:05 PM   #20
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Glad to see more coach mode players out there i played 2 play now games all pro default slow speed the qb % for the cpu brady 76 and big ben 79 both against the jets fitzpatrick was 60 and 55
Old 08-27-2015, 02:13 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
When is ur sliders comming out

He said a few posts up that he is releasing his beta set tonight sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 03:46 PM   #22
Rookie

Not sure I even have the basic settings right, or maybe I'm making a mistake in setting it up.

2 games "coached".

Game 1 vs Texans and Ryan Mallett. He threw 4x40+ yard completions right over the head of Sean Smith (a very good CB)

Game 2 vs Bengals and Dalton. He too threw 4 35+ yard completions over another 90+ rated CB.

In each of the big completions the DB didn't challenge for the ball and just let it drop over their head.

Is there a setting to make the DB more competitive on deep throws, or the QB less accurate? Or was that just poor play calling on my part?
Old 08-27-2015, 04:04 PM   #23
Rookie

sonsart2's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRockyBear
Not sure I even have the basic settings right, or maybe I'm making a mistake in setting it up.

2 games "coached".

Game 1 vs Texans and Ryan Mallett. He threw 4x40+ yard completions right over the head of Sean Smith (a very good CB)

Game 2 vs Bengals and Dalton. He too threw 4 35+ yard completions over another 90+ rated CB.

In each of the big completions the DB didn't challenge for the ball and just let it drop over their head.

Is there a setting to make the DB more competitive on deep throws, or the QB less accurate? Or was that just poor play calling on my part?
Could be a little of both. I would however consider it a feature and not a flaw. In last year's game the CPU almost never took a shot downfield. To answer the question, yes, turning down accuracy or wr catch or increasing db coverage in theory should result in toning that down some. That said, it is all a delicate balance to maintain some semblance of reality
Old 08-27-2015, 04:40 PM   #24
Pro

Sonsart2, do you have penalties, settings and auto subs from 15? I found your sliders but not the other things. I'd like to do a CFM with 15 until all issues etc are figured out with 16. Thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »