Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2015, 12:30 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikb2001
User Qb's.The cpu Qb's take off plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I play with the Dolphins and saw both Tannehill and Moore go beyond the line of scrimmage before the tuner update. Seen neither do it since but it's good to know that it still may happen

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 01:12 PM   #250
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty White
I play with the Dolphins and saw both Tannehill and Moore go beyond the line of scrimmage before the tuner update. Seen neither do it since but it's good to know that it still may happen

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

I've seen it once in 8 games since update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks
Old 09-16-2015, 11:19 PM   #251
Rookie

I've noticed very few fumbles in coach mode. The few fumbles I do see are from QB's when they get sacked. RB's, WR's, etc never seem to fumble for me on coach mode.

Does anyone know where there will be 2-3 fumbles/game like real life and the sliders for it? Let me know if you have a slider number that has been working for you.

I have adjusted some of these sliders and they're working perfectly for me. I'm extremely happy - besides the fumbles.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:23 AM   #252
Just started!

If the qb's don't scramble as often as they should is it even worth drafting a mobile qb?
Old 09-17-2015, 10:00 AM   #253
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedge
I've noticed very few fumbles in coach mode. The few fumbles I do see are from QB's when they get sacked. RB's, WR's, etc never seem to fumble for me on coach mode.

Does anyone know where there will be 2-3 fumbles/game like real life and the sliders for it? Let me know if you have a slider number that has been working for you.

I have adjusted some of these sliders and they're working perfectly for me. I'm extremely happy - besides the fumbles.
What adjustments have you made ?
Old 09-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #254
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
What adjustments have you made ?
I'll post sliders when I'm home - but average QB ratings, average rushing yards per attempt, average plays per game (about 130-135 plays per game), about 350-400 yards/game on avg per team (sometimes a bit more/sometimes a bit less), and scoring has been awesome. about 20-25 points per game per team.

VERY HAPPY with the starting sliders I've had from this post. After coaching a full season (now in season 2 of my franchise), I feel like I'm rolling with the best sliders I've ever had. I haven't adjusted in about 10 weeks actually!
Old 09-17-2015, 07:38 PM   #255
Rookie

Okay, I've done about 20 coach games in - and I'm happy. Last 10 I haven't had to touch the sliders. Very happy with how It's going.

First of all - thanks to the OP for the starting sliders. Amazing job and got me a great head start! I used them to start and I ended up with the perfect sliders for me. I'm happy to share with all of you too!

Anyways - I'm pretty good at Madden and I play the game as realistic as possible. I know if a team is most likely going to pass and I keep doing man blitzes, I'm going to get burned at times. So in those cases I usually play zone or do zone blitzes, because It's safe. On the opposite side of the field, I don't try to deep bombs that often either b/c having 3rd and longs, etc are very tough with this settings. Don't be afraid to punt the ball!

I also tend to run the ball a lot more against teams with high powered offenses. If that offense isn't on the field against me, the less likely I have of giving up 450+ yards.

This is challenging, but realistic. You're not going to average 6-8 yards per carry often, but that's okay. If you run it 25-30 times and keep the D honest, you'll get the 100 yards or more and have a good game plan.

What I also love about my sliders is It's far for defenses too. About 60-70 plays per game from both teams, so the tackles, etc are all on par with rest of league. The total penalty yards is right on par too.

To play: Sim all kicks (field goals, punts, and kickoffs), and do not audible at all once a play is selected. Just let it run.

Here's what I've been using for most realistic sliders I've ever had in my many years playing Madden....

Settings
Skill Level: ALL PRO
Quarter length: 15 MINUTES
Accelerated Play clock: ON
Minimum Play Clock: 15
Game Speed: VERY SLOW
Game Play Tuning: YES
Injury: ON
Auto Strafe, Heat eeker, Ball Hawk, Kick aiming arc, passing camera: OFF

Player Skill

QB Accuracy: 20
Pass Blocking: 37
WR Catching: 39
Run Blocking: 48
Fumbles: 50
Pass Def Reaction Time: 50
Interceptions: 35
Pass Coverage: 50
Tackling: 50

CPU Skill
QB Accuracy: 50
WR Catching: 42
Run Blocking: 60
Interceptions: 40
Pass Coverage: 70

Special Teams (remember to sim all special team plays)
FG Power: 48
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 46
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 45

Game Options
Injuries: 75
Fatigue: 75
Min Player Threshold: 50

Penalty
Offside: 60
False Start: 50
Holding: 55
Defensive Holding: 55
Face Mask: 54
Def Pass Interference: 67
Off Pass Interference: ON
Kick Catch Interference: ON
Illegal Block In the Back: 54
Intentional Grounding: ON
Roughing Passer: 54
Roughing Kicker: ON
Running into Kicker: ON

Auto Subs
QB Sub In: 2
QB Sub Out: 1
HB Sub In: 98
HB Sub Out: 90
WR Sub In: 45
WR Sub Out 44
FB/TE Sub In: 60
FB/TE Sub Out: 59
OL Sub In: 41
OL Sub Out: 40

DT sub In: 98
DT sub Out: 90
DE sub In: 98
DE sub Out: 90
LB Sub In: 65
LB Sub Out: 64
CB Sub In: 50
CB Sub Out: 49
S Sub In: 75
S Sub Out: 74

Let me know how this all works for you! I think It's the perfect settings for people that like to play realistic and with strategy on coach mode!

Last edited by spinedge; 09-17-2015 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:13 PM   #256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedge
Okay, I've done about 20 coach games in - and I'm happy. Last 10 I haven't had to touch the sliders. Very happy with how It's going.

First of all - thanks to the OP for the starting sliders. Amazing job and got me a great head start! I used them to start and I ended up with the perfect sliders for me. I'm happy to share with all of you too!

Anyways - I'm pretty good at Madden and I play the game as realistic as possible. I know if a team is most likely going to pass and I keep doing man blitzes, I'm going to get burned at times. So in those cases I usually play zone or do zone blitzes, because It's safe. On the opposite side of the field, I don't try to deep bombs that often either b/c having 3rd and longs, etc are very tough with this settings. Don't be afraid to punt the ball!

I also tend to run the ball a lot more against teams with high powered offenses. If that offense isn't on the field against me, the less likely I have of giving up 450+ yards.

This is challenging, but realistic. You're not going to average 6-8 yards per carry often, but that's okay. If you run it 25-30 times and keep the D honest, you'll get the 100 yards or more and have a good game plan.

What I also love about my sliders is It's far for defenses too. About 60-70 plays per game from both teams, so the tackles, etc are all on par with rest of league. The total penalty yards is right on par too.

To play: Sim all kicks (field goals, punts, and kickoffs), and do not audible at all once a play is selected. Just let it run.

Here's what I've been using for most realistic sliders I've ever had in my many years playing Madden....

Settings
Skill Level: ALL PRO
Quarter length: 15 MINUTES
Accelerated Play clock: ON
Minimum Play Clock: 15
Game Speed: VERY SLOW
Game Play Tuning: YES
Injury: ON
Auto Strafe, Heat eeker, Ball Hawk, Kick aiming arc, passing camera: OFF

Player Skill

QB Accuracy: 20
WR Catching: 39
Run Blocking: 48
Interceptions: 35
Pass Coverage: 50

CPU Skill
QB Accuracy: 50
WR Catching: 42
Run Blocking: 60
Interceptions: 40
Pass Coverage: 70

Special Teams (remember to sim all special team plays)
FG Power: 48
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 46
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 45

Game Options
Injuries: 75
Fatigue: 75
Min Player Threshold: 50

Penalty
Offside: 60
False Start: 50
Holding: 55
Defensive Holding: 55
Face Mask: 54
Def Pass Interference: 67
Off Pass Interference: ON
Kick Catch Interference: ON
Illegal Block In the Back: 54
Intentional Grounding: ON
Roughing Passer: 54
Roughing Kicker: ON
Running into Kicker: ON

Auto Subs
QB Sub In: 2
QB Sub Out: 1
HB Sub In: 98
HB Sub Out: 90
WR Sub In: 45
WR Sub Out 44
FB/TE Sub In: 60
FB/TE Sub Out: 59
OL Sub In: 41
OL Sub Out: 40

DT sub In: 98
DT sub Out: 90
DE sub In: 98
DE sub Out: 90
LB Sub In: 65
LB Sub Out: 64
CB Sub In: 50
CB Sub Out: 49
S Sub In: 75
S Sub Out: 74

Let me know how this all works for you! I think It's the perfect settings for people that like to play realistic and with strategy on coach mode!

Post some stats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »