Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #265
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

[quote=111racecar;2047678771]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikb2001
You have to switch it to coach mode in the front end.Then it will be on in

Ok,thanks i found it.Now one more question,i know i have to control the kicking but is there any way to change the camera angle on field goals?I play in broadcast but when i kick a fg i would like to change it.

You can go into camera and switch for kicks,i suggest the play before you think you might kick to make sure it switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks
Old 09-18-2015, 07:04 PM   #266
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111racecar
That doesn't do anything.
Odd. Up and down on the directional pad should toggle your camera angles.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #267
Just started!

[quote=111racecar;2047678808]That doesn't do anything.[/QUOTE

ok i got it,had camera toggle off.Is there any way ro edit the uniforms of my opponent?
Old 09-19-2015, 08:55 AM   #268
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedge
I've noticed very few fumbles in coach mode. The few fumbles I do see are from QB's when they get sacked. RB's, WR's, etc never seem to fumble for me on coach mode.

Does anyone know where there will be 2-3 fumbles/game like real life and the sliders for it? Let me know if you have a slider number that has been working for you.

I have adjusted some of these sliders and they're working perfectly for me. I'm extremely happy - besides the fumbles.
I am using 52 right now and seen my first one in about 10 games now. I will more than likely move it higher say around 60 and see what that produces. Not that I want a turnover fest, but at the same time you should be seeing a fumble here and there.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:19 AM   #269
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
I am using 52 right now and seen my first one in about 10 games now. I will more than likely move it higher say around 60 and see what that produces. Not that I want a turnover fest, but at the same time you should be seeing a fumble here and there.
I have had it at 80 and haven't seen fumbles very often... Kind of annoying. There should be 2-3 fumbles/game with about half of them resulting in turnovers. May have to put it up to 99 or 100, hah.
Old 09-22-2015, 01:17 AM   #270
Rookie

Quote:
I have had it at 80 and haven't seen fumbles very often... Kind of annoying. There should be 2-3 fumbles/game with about half of them resulting in turnovers. May have to put it up to 99 or 100, hah.
The lower the fumble slider is, the more likely players are to fumble.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:24 PM   #271
Rookie

sonsart2's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Actually, there is less than 1 (about .84 to be exact) lost fumbles per game. Unless you play as the Patriots and deflate the ball and number is much closer to 0.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:53 PM   #272
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsart2
Actually, there is less than 1 (about .84 to be exact) lost fumbles per game. Unless you play as the Patriots and deflate the ball and number is much closer to 0.
Lol what do u got ur fumble sliders at and i love your sliders their realistic but have a one question do u plan on updating the sliders or are they good with how they are

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »