Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2015, 06:47 PM   #281
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsart2
You MUST use a 32 team control Franchise. The Drive Goal bug is absent when you are controlling all teams. I'm getting a fair balance of outcomes. Win some, lose some. The sliders themselves are tilted slightly toward the CPU, which helps.
I was planning on just using booker21's method instead of controlling all 32 teams:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-solo-cfm.html
Old 09-23-2015, 11:15 PM   #282
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

I keep seeing blowouts broncos beat ravens 24-0 bucs beat titans 17-0
Old 09-25-2015, 12:01 AM   #283
Rookie

Mobile quarterbacks. I don't ever see qbs run. Either mine or the cpu. Is this a slider combination or just the way it is?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2015, 06:02 AM   #284
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosulliv
Mobile quarterbacks. I don't ever see qbs run. Either mine or the cpu. Is this a slider combination or just the way it is?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
The CPU QB will definitely run. I've seen Tom Brady run against my team 3 times in one game. The problem is your QB. There is a discussion in the Coach Mode thread about this.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-16-a-35.html

It was suppossedly happening before the patch and tuner though not very often.

Some people have tried the two controller method where you move both controllers to your team and set player lock on the guest controller to a lineman. Then set player lock on the main controller to another position, usually another lineman, to see if your QB would run. People that have tried this including myself have not seen the QB run.

Last edited by Ball_Bag; 09-25-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:50 AM   #285
Just started!

I'm curious about camera presentation when in Coach Mode. I got all the sliders working with realistic results but I just haven't found the presentation factor I like. Should I be in broadcast mode or all 22 cameras? And how do I set that up in Franchise?
Old 10-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #286
Rookie

Hey guys, I'm new in Madden and I'm from Brazil, so I don't really know the game.

I was looking for sliders because all pro setting is not really challenging and all-madden is a living hell for me. But I'm just finding topics for "coach mode" sliders... what does that mean? That these sliders just fit when you play as a coach, not controlling any of the players?

I'd rather play controlling the players on the field... these sliders will help me get a better experience in the game, or it won't have the same effect?

Thanks!
Old 11-03-2015, 03:22 AM   #287
Rookie

ive noticed in coach mode the only way ive ever seen a user qb run is if you put it on all madden difficulty
Old 11-03-2015, 04:33 AM   #288
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
ive noticed in coach mode the only way ive ever seen a user qb run is if you put it on all madden difficulty
Really?? Is it only scrambling QBs? Does it happen often?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »