Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #57
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

They also give huge in game stat boosts. J. Stewart is an average back (at best) but if the offense has a few easy to get game goals, early in the game, by the end of the 2nd quarter he is a 92+ rated running back and the O Line is averaging 90+ ratings as well.
TheRockyBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:26 PM   #58
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

I haven't had the chance to play with slider set 2 yet but I just got to the 4th game in a Steelers franchise against the Ravens and I'm convinced that there is something else affecting the stats. I'm not sure if it's some type of "hot streak" component or its just home field advantage. I played a great away game where my stats were as close to realistic as I've gotten against the rams and the following week I was winning 24 nothing against the Ravens at home mid way through the second. The most disturbing part was they had 14 yards total offense after 5 drives. Just a preliminary look though, run blocking at 60 seems a little high. I'm also starting to think completion % is going to be about more than the accuracy slider. Getting pass rush to the right point should result in more thrown away balls and more hurried throws, throws on the run, and back foot throws. I don't know how you're doing on interceptions but I'm seeing about 1 per game on 35.
bdubbs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:06 PM   #59
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbs
I haven't had the chance to play with slider set 2 yet but I just got to the 4th game in a Steelers franchise against the Ravens and I'm convinced that there is something else affecting the stats. I'm not sure if it's some type of "hot streak" component or its just home field advantage. I played a great away game where my stats were as close to realistic as I've gotten against the rams and the following week I was winning 24 nothing against the Ravens at home mid way through the second. The most disturbing part was they had 14 yards total offense after 5 drives. Just a preliminary look though, run blocking at 60 seems a little high. I'm also starting to think completion % is going to be about more than the accuracy slider. Getting pass rush to the right point should result in more thrown away balls and more hurried throws, throws on the run, and back foot throws. I don't know how you're doing on interceptions but I'm seeing about 1 per game on 35.
I agree, I think figuring out how to increase the pass rush would have a great impact on the completion percentage and even increase the interceptions slightly. I'm seeing maybe 1-2 sacks per game (combined), if I'm lucky. Cincy was worst last year with 1.2 per game, Buffalo the best with 3.4, and most teams were in the 2.5 range.

So in theory I should see 4 to 5 sacks per game (combined), not 1 to 2.
TheRockyBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:29 PM   #60
Rookie
 
sonsart2's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2012
Blog Entries: 229
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRockyBear
I agree, I think figuring out how to increase the pass rush would have a great impact on the completion percentage and even increase the interceptions slightly. I'm seeing maybe 1-2 sacks per game (combined), if I'm lucky. Cincy was worst last year with 1.2 per game, Buffalo the best with 3.4, and most teams were in the 2.5 range.

So in theory I should see 4 to 5 sacks per game (combined), not 1 to 2.
Agreed. It's all a delicate balance. If you look at the changes I've made so fat, they've all been tandem sorts of moves. I've decreased accuracy, tightened coverage, lowered WR catch all in an effort to use multiple fronts to modify problems. I'll be doing the same thing in 3.0 as I try to get the overpowered running game under control. Apparently in 2.0, I went a step or 2 too far, so I'll be certain to dial back things some in the running game.
__________________
http://www.twitch.tv/sonsart2
sonsart2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:43 PM   #61
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Hey sonsart are you testing on a franchise? I can't figure out how to play all the games. I think it would be best to try and test the sliders on week 1 games like you're doing. When it comes to elite qbs I'm completely lost how to get % down. Im so tired of Brady posting 80%. I turned pass blocking down to 45, sacked him 4 times, didn't get his % down. I turned qb acc down to 25, pass coverage up to 60, and pass reaction to 75... Didn't get him down. I feel so defeated after that lol
bdubbs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:45 PM   #62
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsart2
Agreed. It's all a delicate balance. If you look at the changes I've made so fat, they've all been tandem sorts of moves. I've decreased accuracy, tightened coverage, lowered WR catch all in an effort to use multiple fronts to modify problems. I'll be doing the same thing in 3.0 as I try to get the overpowered running game under control. Apparently in 2.0, I went a step or 2 too far, so I'll be certain to dial back things some in the running game.

I can't imagine all the tiny tweaks that go into getting everything exactly perfect. Change one thing and a domino falls somewhere else. I think v2.0 is a nice set of sliders. Especially if you don't call 50 running plays a game
TheRockyBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:10 PM   #63
Rookie
 
CoachModer's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Just played a game on 2.0, Tenn 24 at Wash 36:


RGIII was 21-24 307 yds 1 TD, 0 INT
Mariotta was 19-28 270 yds 2 TD, 3 INT


Matt Jones had 19 carries for 51 yds and 1 TD. He replaced Alfred Morris in the 2nd QTR after he dislocated his elbow. Morris had 10 carries for 54 yds prior to the injury. Mariotta had 8 carries for 78 yds and 1 TD. Their main back had 18 carries for 60 yds.


I agree that the pass completion needs to be reduced as well as the run block; maybe not for the CPU but definitely the User. I believe dropping the pass block will help with giving the QB a little less time to sit in the pocket and complete almost every pass. Has anyone experimented with WR catch as well? I am seeing a high rate of INTs as well too. I played with game against the Cowboys with the Browns and Romo had 3 INTs at half time.
CoachModer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:19 PM   #64
Rookie
 
sonsart2's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2012
Blog Entries: 229
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

One more games and I'll be making some tweaks. The offensive lines are dominating the defensive line since I boosted run blocking to 60 a couple of games ago. There are a few more tweaks to make, and I'm on the fence about having user sliders different from CPU sliders, but I may not have a choice.

As for this game, there wasn't a lot of scoring (as to be expected in a game featuring 2 rookie quarterbacks). Mariota threw 3 picks, and Winston overall had a much better game. Definitely more work to be done.

Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sep 13, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tennessee Titans (0-1-0)700310
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0-0)376622
Team Stats Comparison
TENTAM
Total Offense297390
Rushing Yards89140
Passing Yards208250
First Downs1522
Punt Return Yards2113
Kick Return Yards3936
Total Yards357439
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion4-106-14
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-1-14-2-2
Penalties4-144-30
Posession Time24:1135:45
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGTENTAM
8:47(TAM) P. Murray 22 yd FG03
2:44(TEN) B. Sankey 1 yd run (R. Succop kick)73
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGTENTAM
5:05(TAM) L. Stocker 7 yd pass from J. Winston (P. Murray kick)710
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGTENTAM
3:57(TAM) P. Murray 21 yd FG713
0:45(TAM) P. Murray 42 yd FG716
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGTENTAM
10:19(TEN) R. Succop 28 yd FG1016
2:44(TAM) B. Rainey 1 yd run (2pt failed)1022
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Marcus Mariota21/3620803
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Bishop Sankey16865.31
Marcus Mariota1-2-2.00
Dorin Dickerson133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Harry Douglas99610.60
Delanie Walker55811.60
Kendall Wright22613.00
Bishop Sankey2136.50
Hakeem Nicks1-1-1.00
Dexter McCluster122.00
Dorial Green-Beckham11414.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Taylor Lewan60
Chance Warmack20
Delanie Walker10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Avery Williamson16000
Jurrell Casey11000
Da'Norris Searcy10000
Marqueston Huff9000
Blidi Wreh-Wilson8000
Jason McCourty7000
Brian Orakpo6000
Derrick Morgan6000
Wesley Woodyard5000
Ropati Pitoitua5000
Daimion Stafford4000
Jonathan Massaquoi3000
Perrish Cox3000
Dorin Dickerson2000
Michael Griffin2000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Ryan Succop1/11/1428
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brett Kern311036.60
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dexter McCluster23919.50
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dexter McCluster3217.00
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Jameis Winston26/3625010
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Doug Martin291214.10
Bobby Rainey3155.01
Jameis Winston242.00
Jorvorskie Lane100.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Luke Stocker9768.41
Louis Murphy Jr.56312.60
Mike Evans33010.00
Vincent Jackson34414.60
Doug Martin362.00
Russell Shepard22613.00
Austin Seferian-Jenkins155.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Logan Mankins20
Kevin Pamphile10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Chris Conte14000
Bradley McDougald8000
Lavonte David7110
Danny Lansanah5000
Bruce Carter4010
Jacquies Smith4000
Sterling Moore3000
Leonard Johnson3000
Alterraun Verner3000
D.J. Swearinger2000
Keith Tandy2000
Johnthan Banks2010
Kwon Alexander1000
George Johnson1000
Jason Williams1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Patrick Murray3/31/11042
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Spencer Lanning413634.02
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Johnthan Banks12020.00
Rannell Hall11616.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Johnthan Banks2136.50
__________________
http://www.twitch.tv/sonsart2
sonsart2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Top -