Home

All Madden - Realistic Stats and difficult

This is a discussion on All Madden - Realistic Stats and difficult within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 09:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All Madden - Realistic Stats and difficult

These are awesome! Needs a few tweaks here and there. The run game is a little OP, especially with the power run. I'm playing as the Rams, and Gurley is unstoppable. Passing game is spot on, though.

Edit: I'm going to suggest tuning user QB accuracy to 30, run blocking to 35, and bump CPU tackling up to 45. I've played 5 games with these modifications and it's damn near perfect.

Last edited by SlightlySarcastic; 08-27-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySarcastic
These are awesome! Needs a few tweaks here and there. The run game is a little OP, especially with the power run. I'm playing as the Rams, and Gurley is unstoppable. Passing game is spot on, though.

Edit: I'm going to suggest tuning user QB accuracy to 30, run blocking to 35, and bump CPU tackling up to 45. I've played 5 games with these modifications and it's damn near perfect.
Appreciate the feedback, glad it's working great for you! I'll take a look at these suggestions later.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:05 PM   #11
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

After looking at the first post, it looks like there's not enough passing yardage. Is that a trend you're noticing?

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
After looking at the first post, it looks like there's not enough passing yardage. Is that a trend you're noticing?
Remember, 250 passing yards on average for 16 games is 4,000 yards.

Definitely not. Those are just games where I felt like it was a good representation of the elite QBs playing well and the bad QBs playing sub par. I have had plenty of games where they have thrown for over 300 yards on me.

Currently in week 11 of my franchise the passing leaders for yards look like this.

1. Rodgers - 3194
2. P Manning - 3151
3. Luck - 3067
4. Stafford - 3044
5. Rivers - 2962
6. Flacco - 2949
7. Brady - 2912
8. Romo - 2803
9. Palmer - 2796
10. Foles - 2747

That's about 9-10 guys on pace of 4,000+ yards. Last season in the NFL there were 11 and almost 12. So it's still a lot.

Last edited by Trigger18; 08-27-2015 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:23 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 4

Love these sliders! I actually get a challenge from the cpu and yet it is still realistic.

I also did turn down the user QB Accuracy to 30 an it shows. It makes it so you NEED a good QB. The cpu side of the ball is perfect though. Getting solid stats and game play from them. Definitely better game play than all pro.

Do you recommend slow or normal speed game play?
Old 08-27-2015, 03:25 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andonly
Love these sliders! I actually get a challenge from the cpu and yet it is still realistic.

I also did turn down the user QB Accuracy to 30 an it shows. It makes it so you NEED a good QB. The cpu side of the ball is perfect though. Getting solid stats and game play from them. Definitely better game play than all pro.

Do you recommend slow or normal speed game play?
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to see it's working great for you.

I am noticing that 40 may be too high as well. So I'm actually updating it and moving it down to 30 as well as slightly lowering the running game.

I recommend slow. Normal works if you aren't throwing a lot of interceptions. Slow helps with the INTs.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:06 PM   #15
Rookie

Thank you so much for these sliders these are awesome! I even made some of the changes 1andonly suggested. These are pretty much what I have been looking for all along Thanks again! I will spread these out to my followers and give you a S/O from twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 09:03 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAHawk
Thank you so much for these sliders these are awesome! I even made some of the changes 1andonly suggested. These are pretty much what I have been looking for all along Thanks again! I will spread these out to my followers and give you a S/O from twitter
Really glad you like them and they work for you! I updated them after some of your guys' suggestions.

Let me know if you run into any problems with them, I'm always happy to help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »