Home

M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

This is a discussion on M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 06:06 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

All Madden? All Pro? HUM and CPU settings the same?
Old 08-27-2015, 07:58 AM   #10
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
All Madden? All Pro? HUM and CPU settings the same?
Difficulty is your preference. I play on All-Pro this year. Yes, same for HUM and CPU
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-27-2015, 08:40 AM   #11
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been switching between AP and AM. I think I'll give your sliders a spin since I got the best games I've ever played on Madden 12 with your sliders. I do think All Pro is best balanced but I'm concerned I might not get that challenge.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 09:02 AM   #12
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Updated OP.

*There are recommended rules when playing against CPU, however.

On Offense

・Only "hot route" to call for extra blockers (RBs and TEs). If you don't like the look of the defensive alignment against your play call, audible into another play.
・Of course no user catching.
・Vary your play calls. It means, run various run plays and complete passed to various routes.

On Defense
・No switch after the snap.
・Most definitely no switch and hit stick. Not everyone should be Ray Lewis.
・Again, vary your play call. You could run mainly zone or man but call various types of coverages when possible.
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-27-2015, 09:02 AM   #13
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
I've been switching between AP and AM. I think I'll give your sliders a spin since I got the best games I've ever played on Madden 12 with your sliders. I do think All Pro is best balanced but I'm concerned I might not get that challenge.

Cool! Let me know how it goes!
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-27-2015, 11:57 AM   #14
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

I've been playing with injuries on 60. I've only seen a few. All returned.

Old 08-27-2015, 12:37 PM   #15
Rookie

Alright played my first game, I don't have the patience to play on 15m with a run off clock I prefer no run off so this is on 8 Min Quarters no run off

Anyways I am playing with the Jaguars given they are **** and I want to rebuild them since they are 32nd value.

First game was the Panthers we won 20-14 here are the stats (If anyone can tell me how to do it like others do which shows the entire stats to post here please let me know so that my reviews will be more helpful)

Bortles - 21/31 283 Yards 2 TD's 0 Interceptions

Cam Newton - 19-33 164 1 TD 1 Interception

Denard Robinson: 25 Carries 57 Yards

Stewart - 10 Attempts 44 Yards

Then there is a few carries for the others, Panthers did not run the ball much really, only 13 times with the RB's.

Anyways thoughts on Sliders, good and bad etc... now is what I will go ahead and post

Pro's

Defense was good I liked the feel of the defense, sometimes they let players get catches, some of the TD's felt really good, it felt like a real game

Run Game is difficult but not too difficult, I don't feel either of these teams have a brilliant run block let alone O-Line built for it so the results for that were pretty good in my opinion

Blocking was really solid I really don't see any issue with pass blocking this year in general

Con's

QB Accuracy or WR Catching seems a bit too low, I am not sure what the cause is but there were a few drops that could have resulted in either QB Acc being too low which forced the ball to be a bit iffy to catch or the WR just dropped it, wide open drops which skewed the stat line and forced 4th downs for the CPU, just to be clear the issue for this was mainly on the CPU side as I only had about 2 drops all game as opposed to the CPU's like 6-ish if I am correct on the number 2 in which were crucial wide open drops I did not like given there was no reason to drop them.

Penalties is probably my fault given they are set to default so if you would like to let me know what your penalties are at I would love to give them a go as I definitely feel like things would be a bit different given some penalties here and there

Overall I liked how the sliders played out, I would like to bump the minutes up by 1 to reach that running average but at the same time I feel like had they not had a few of those wide open drops there would be more rushing attempts as at least 3 of those drives would have continued so until this part is more how I feel it should be I don't want to really raise it as on my end it will then pad the stats more and I want to reach the averages of last year.

So overall yea only issues I have is dropped passes mostly on the CPU side as they were wide open and it ruined the drive when it shouldn't have given how tight the defense can be the fact they were finally open after 10 tries should have paid off but didn't, and then I need a penalty slider how you feel would best effect the game so I can give more feedback.

That is all for now however, I think I may bump up the WR catching a bit if I play another game but yea that is it for now, will give more reviews as we go along as I feel this years Madden is nearly perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #16
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Here is the test game from yesterday Blue.

User vs User - 4thn1 Test league

Raiders @ Browns

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »