Home

M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

This is a discussion on M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 10:51 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

[quote=therealbschrec;2047612123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
I know in my experience of past Maddens that holds to be true. I'm not sure about this one. Haven't tried just plugging them in.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I been plugging them in and the difference is definitely there still, is it just as good as importing? No idea but it does seem to work unlike previous years.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:21 PM   #58
Rookie

So I forget what slider I changed but I went overtime after missing a like 40 yard game winning field goal which happens often with this damn Jags kicker.

I won in overtime with a like 40 Yard TD run by Gerhart with a big wide open hole up the middle, first I have seen so I like the clutch timing of that, will post stats in a minute.

Things I remember changing, Run Block to 42 I think, I tuned down the defense to 65 each, upped QB Accuracy to 40, think that is it.

Bortles - 28-38 257 1 TD 1 Interception

Newton - 15-24 207 1 TD 1 Interception

Denard Robinson - 25 108 2 TD's

Stewart - 16 50

Artis-Payne - 2 43 1 TD

Artis had a long run early for a TD felt good, the interceptions felt good too, the game itself felt good, running was hard but did produce decent results, I don't see Stewart as a more than 50 yards back and if he was given a few more carries maybe he sees 70-75 yards which is good for him

Things I would like to see more of is scrambling but not sure how to produce this, also I think the QB Accuracy now is too high produced so I may lower WR catching again which I upped to 45 when I was testing tighter defense so would lower that back down to 42 to force a few more drops, harder catch in traffic, dropped balls on hard hits, should lower the accuracy more.

Overall though I thought it worked out really well, I actually enjoyed the come back which was 21-7 Panthers and then we scored 2 and ended up winning, was a good fun game so if you are interested in giving them a go Blue, let me know what u think and what would need to be changed
Old 08-29-2015, 02:40 AM   #59
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSoda
So I forget what slider I changed but I went overtime after missing a like 40 yard game winning field goal which happens often with this damn Jags kicker.

I won in overtime with a like 40 Yard TD run by Gerhart with a big wide open hole up the middle, first I have seen so I like the clutch timing of that, will post stats in a minute.

Things I remember changing, Run Block to 42 I think, I tuned down the defense to 65 each, upped QB Accuracy to 40, think that is it.

Bortles - 28-38 257 1 TD 1 Interception

Newton - 15-24 207 1 TD 1 Interception

Denard Robinson - 25 108 2 TD's

Stewart - 16 50

Artis-Payne - 2 43 1 TD

Artis had a long run early for a TD felt good, the interceptions felt good too, the game itself felt good, running was hard but did produce decent results, I don't see Stewart as a more than 50 yards back and if he was given a few more carries maybe he sees 70-75 yards which is good for him

Things I would like to see more of is scrambling but not sure how to produce this, also I think the QB Accuracy now is too high produced so I may lower WR catching again which I upped to 45 when I was testing tighter defense so would lower that back down to 42 to force a few more drops, harder catch in traffic, dropped balls on hard hits, should lower the accuracy more.

Overall though I thought it worked out really well, I actually enjoyed the come back which was 21-7 Panthers and then we scored 2 and ended up winning, was a good fun game so if you are interested in giving them a go Blue, let me know what u think and what would need to be changed
Is this deep into the season where your team's confidence is maxed out at 99 from dynamic goals? Stats look real good though!
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-29-2015, 05:53 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
Is this deep into the season where your team's confidence is maxed out at 99 from dynamic goals? Stats look real good though!
Nope this is the first game I played, I am replaying the first week games now for different teams due to this confidence issue, its probably the best way to test, today I will be doing Bears vs Packers week 1 and then I will also do another one from Week 1 when I find another match up to see how elite QB's throw and elite RB's do.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:33 AM   #61
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Streaming scrimmage game with the newest set

http://www.twitch.tv/blue_ninja1944
My Twitch Stream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 07:48 AM   #62
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
Hello everyone,

It's that time again and I am back for another year. I am looking forward to evaluate this version of madden and hopefully providing you with a solid set of sliders for you sim players to base off your own preferred set.

This year, I am focusing on replicating 2014-2015 NFL stats. Below, you could find average stats of key categories per team and per game from the last season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category / Per Team / Lowest - Highest

Penalty : 6.6 (13.2 per game) / 4.5-8
Score : 22.63 / 15.5-30.3
First Downs : 20.06 / 15.5-24.7

Rushing Attempts : 26.71 / 21.1-34.3
Rushing Yards : 111.08 / 77.1-169.3
Rushing yards per carry : 4.16 / 3.24-5.22

Passing Attempts : 35 / 27.7-41.2
Passing Yards : 236.9 / 184.1-305.9

Turnovers : 1.5 (3.0 per game. Fumbles are counted only when lost. Fumbles per game 1.2-1.4) / 0.9-2.3

Sacks : 2.7 per 35 pass attempts / 1.2-3.4
Interception : 0.8 per 35 attempts / 0.43-1.32

*** "Average" doesn't mean teams produce that number consistently week in and week out. The number usually vary depending on opponent. For example, a team with 3 sacks per game rate may sack the QB 6,7 times in a game against a weak offense, or may only manage to sack the QB once or none at all in a game vs a better offense. Match up is always a huge factor when it comes to stats.

Next up, is replicating realistic one on one matches all over the field. Such as OL vs DL, WR vs DB. Below are some of the key areas I've paid extra attention during the testing.

・TEs run blocking on DL, LB and DB. At default, TEs get easy push on big DEs with 85ish strength and block shedding and when it's set too low, Ss and even some CBs sheds blocks too easy.
・Defenders' ability to recognize the play and react and passing off incoming receivers to other defenders against pass plays.
・Realistic separation and body positioning between receivers and defenders. Especially in man coverage. At default setting, receivers are well favored on one on ones and man coverage. When certain sliders are set too high, defenders start reacting too fast and even gets a speed boost to get in a better position to make the play which isn't realistic of course. I believe we could balance this out pretty realistically.

=========================================
After receiving some good feedbacks from 4th and 1 league members and others, I decided to go ahead and post the current set. This is def not the final as I have been working on penalties and other stuff as well. Feedbacks / opinions are welcome!

Also this issue......

*There are recommended rules when playing against CPU, however.

On Offense

・Only "hot route" to call for extra blockers (RBs and TEs). If you don't like the look of the defensive alignment against your play call, audible into another play.
・Of course no user catching.
・Vary your play calls. It means, run various run plays and complete passed to various routes.

On Defense
・No switch after the snap.
・Most definitely no switch and hit stick. Not everyone should be Ray Lewis.
・Again, vary your play call. You could run mainly zone or man but call various types of coverages when possible.

*Any Setting that's not posted here, is optional and sliders are the same for both human and CPU.

Game Length - 15 minutes
Accelerated clock -15 sec
Difficulty - All-Pro (My preference. Should work well with All-Madden Also)

QB Accuracy - 39
Pass BLK - 50
WR Catching - 42

Run BLK - 39
Fumbles - 40

Pass Defense Reaction - 68
Interception - 50
Coverage - 68
Tackling - 50

Minimum Speed Threshold - 50

Injury : 72
Fatigue : 50
Speed Thresh : 50

Offside : 54
False Start : 51
Holding : 57
Defensive Holding : 50(can't change)
Face Mask : 52
DPI : 58
OPI : ON
KCI : ON
Block in the back : 50
IG : ON
Roughing the Passer : 50
Roughing the Kicker : ON
Running Into the Kicker : ON

=========================================

Injuries, fatigue, penalty sliders are being label as well. Any help will be more than welcome also

Here's a video of HUM vs HUM scrimmage match between 4th and 1 members.
Hey BN,

Keep in mind that the CFM sim engine simulates things a bit differently than actual NFL averages. For example, CFM simulated games are averaging around 140-150 plays from scrimmage.

Hope this helps you guys!
Old 08-29-2015, 08:25 AM   #63
Rookie

So I am still doing some testing and what not hence why I have not shared any results but one thing that you may want to take into account is that a good o-line means the world in this game.

The Packers o-line is insane trying to work sliders around it means a lot, I am starting to realize a bit on why the differences mean so much from my testing between this Packers Bears game and the Jags Panthers game.

What I thought was the defense being too strong is more so the o-line is too weak, things like this really matter a lot, something to consider when testing your sliders.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:59 AM   #64
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Newest update!!!

Little downgrade on defense over...

It's getting really close to where I want it to be guys.

PDR to 66
INT to 47
Coverage to 66

Tacking to 48
My Twitch Stream

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »