Home

M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

This is a discussion on M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 09:37 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
Newest update!!!

Little downgrade on defense over...

It's getting really close to where I want it to be guys.

PDR to 66
INT to 47
Coverage to 66

Tacking to 48
Hey Blue, when you do the run game are you shifting the line or doing any form of run protection changes? I found the run game to be incredibly hard playing natural, moving it up and keeping it at 50 has really changed that for me.

Other than that I am around what you are doing right now on 65 and not 66 and what not so will give this update a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 12:57 PM   #66
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Blue I'm being a slider whore at the moment. I just gave you 5 stars for this set so far. I'm a AS slider junkie but with the CCM progression bug we are dealing with at the moment your set is working great at 12 minutes 18 run off. HELL OF A JOB!

Last edited by Lil Worm; 08-29-2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Adding comment
Old 08-29-2015, 01:03 PM   #67
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

I did fail to mention. I gave the AI a little boost in accuracy run block and catching
Old 08-29-2015, 02:07 PM   #68
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

will these work very realisticly with coach mode
Old 08-29-2015, 02:23 PM   #69
MVP

Just played as the Cowboys at the Chiefs (CPU) with these. I lost 38-33. My first half defense was atrocious, as I gave up TD's on the first 4 Chiefs possessions. I settled in after that, but my defense still stinks. I don't feel the protect the sticks adjustment works very well, or at all, this year. I give up more 3rd and longs than should be legal. I did end up forcing 5 punts, but 1 of those was with the Chiefs trying to run out the 1st half clock.

McFadden ended up 26-128, Charles 31-183. Romo was 20-44 for 219 & Smith 23-32 for 266.

I like the challenge of the sliders, but if I can't figure out how to play better defense, I'm going to drive myself crazy.
Old 08-29-2015, 02:30 PM   #70
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Shaunhill18, I don't normally do this and I am a coach mode player that does goes and samples each slider makers set for myself, but you have continuously on several different threads if their sliders will work for coach mode...why are you not just trying them out and then reporting the findings?
Old 08-29-2015, 02:32 PM   #71
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
will these work very realisticly with coach mode
Is asking the same question in multiple threads (even multiple times in multiple threads) and never reaching out to see if anyone's replied a ban-able offense yet? Can I vote we add that to the list, perhaps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 02:53 PM   #72
Rookie

Played the Packers Bears game on the new sliders, I won't post stats as they would just give you a skewed perception given the Bears proven their choke artists ways just like they do in real life.

Anyways it was like 24-21 with 2m left, Rodgers up to that point had around 270 some odd passing yards, Cutler was around 250 which was pretty good, Forte had like 24 carries for like 85 yards.

Bears give up a long bomb TD, Defender is nowhere close like real life, then a 30 yard TD rush play after Cutler chokes an easy throw for an interception.

I liked how it played out especially given the Bears are pure choke artists, will do more testing but so far I like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »