Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2015, 12:01 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

To say these sliders frustrated me would be way beyond an understatement (good thing). This is not the first time I've used your sliders Jarodd, so I jumped right into the blue ones. I've only played one game, and it ended in a 6-3 win on a 54 yard FG. I was the Cowboys vs Patriots. Neither team had over 20 yards rushing, and only about 150 yards total.

At least I didn't lose, but man that was very frustrating. I can't wait to start having higher statistics and scores. Thanks for the awesome sliders, I'll be on black soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #74
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2180
To say these sliders frustrated me would be way beyond an understatement (good thing). This is not the first time I've used your sliders Jarodd, so I jumped right into the blue ones. I've only played one game, and it ended in a 6-3 win on a 54 yard FG. I was the Cowboys vs Patriots. Neither team had over 20 yards rushing, and only about 150 yards total.

At least I didn't lose, but man that was very frustrating. I can't wait to start having higher statistics and scores. Thanks for the awesome sliders, I'll be on black soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
6-3??????? That D man. Haha! Crazy game. I would have have been frustrated out of my mind but definitely would have appreciated a game like that because it doesn't happen often. Was this Play Now or Franchise?
Old 08-28-2015, 12:13 PM   #75
Rookie

mattkellis's Arena

Missing wide open passes (user) on slant routes, while trying to lead receiver w/ catch and run. I'm pretty sure it's not me "fat fingering", it's happened 3x in a couple games.

It does happen in practice mode, just in-game.

Also, I'm using Green set

Last edited by mattkellis; 08-28-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Clarify
Old 08-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #76
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkellis
Missing wide open passes (user) on slant routes, while trying to lead receiver w/ catch and run. I'm pretty sure it's not me "fat fingering", it's happened 3x in a couple games.

It does happen in practice mode, just in-game.

Also, I'm using Green set
You gotta be placing it bad man. I'm not missing throws like that with the accuracy at 10. Your probably leading him out too much. Aim the stick more towards the WR so it can be placed on him. If you continue to struggle just move the accuracy up to 30. But I'm telling you it's the way your aiming the stick. It's not the accuracy.. Accuracy at 25 is pretty high.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:21 PM   #77
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

New tweaks on the front page.

On the Red set I raised the USER runblocking to 25.
On the Blue set I raised the USER runblocking to 20
On the Black set I raised the USER runblocking to 15

Running the ball has been one of the few minor complaints about the sliders. These tweaks should help open it up a little bit on those 3 sets but the USER has to learn how to cut it back to open lanes. You can't just get the ball and crash directly into the line. You can't run the ball the way Trent Richardson did a few weeks ago in that pre season game. You have to look to cut it back when a lane opens up. You can't run the ball with no vision. Check the replay and see your mistakes. I guarantee on most of those plays there was a lane you could have cut it back to but you either made the wrong cut or didn't try to make a cut at all..
Old 08-28-2015, 02:20 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

Some running tips....zone runs...also shotgun run draw plays..pistol strong power and couters....averaging 4.7. With Randle on black sliders through 6 games ....make sure you motion wrs to help block as well, read the Def...player box count and don't use Turbo till your through Def line and at line backers or db
Old 08-28-2015, 02:59 PM   #79
Pro

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Is the play count good on both sides wit 15 min qtrs and the run off. I usually play 10 min and runoff to 20.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:25 PM   #80
Just started!

Started a CFM with the Rams, lost my first two preseason games to the Raiders (38-35) and Titans 27-12....gonna try the red set tonight I believe. Can't wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »