Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 12:58 PM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Just an update... Got a new job and had to move so the pst two weeks have been hectic. Will be doing some games this week finally! Black set 15 min/12 runoff with the Eagles. Started 1-0 but gonna remake it with the roster updates.

Could also use help picking a tram for a greater challenge, sort of a rebuild but quick. Teams that come to mind are Chicago, Jacksonville... Etc.

Taking suggestions! I'm the meantime I'll be working on my birds season.

-Steeeeeeez
Old 09-28-2015, 01:27 PM   #810
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! You streaming?
Extremely disappointing loss. I felt as though i outplayed them, but i constantly stalled out around their 35 about 4 times in the 2nd quarter when the wind was 9mph in my face costing me points. Rodgers dropped an easy td pass. Just couldnt get over the hump. Chiefs secondary was unreal in this one. Absolutely no where to go on the outside all day. Had to scramble with Arod/hope they put a lb on Cobb in the slot. Worst game ive played with Arod to date. My d was studly and couldnt ask for more. It stings, but its not like I didnt have a chance.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:34 PM   #811
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons
Just an update... Got a new job and had to move so the pst two weeks have been hectic. Will be doing some games this week finally! Black set 15 min/12 runoff with the Eagles. Started 1-0 but gonna remake it with the roster updates.

Could also use help picking a tram for a greater challenge, sort of a rebuild but quick. Teams that come to mind are Chicago, Jacksonville... Etc.

-Steeeeeeez
Oakland!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 01:42 PM   #812
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You ain't lying about them pushing hard for that 4th quarter comeback. They put the points up for real. Haha! Yeah looks like you might need some kind of combination between the green and red set if you continue to score points like that. Maybe put the CPUs defense on the red set and/or put the USER offense on the red set and maybe leave the CPUs offense on the green set.
I'll try a couple more games on the sliders and if it keeps up like that I'll move them but they basically scored 14 points in a matter of a minute because they recovered an onside because my at was like hey we're not that bright and not going to grab the ball lol
Old 09-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #813
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Oakland!!!!
Only issue with them is how their set at qb, preferably a team with little talent and little pieces to move forward with... That's why I though Chicago might be a tough challenge
Old 09-28-2015, 01:54 PM   #814
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons

-Steeeeeeez
Texans : Defense is set. Just need a QB, #2 WR( Or level Jalen Strong), and some o line patches. You can make it to the Superbowl year one with this team, provided you limit turnovers and let the defense win games.

Raiders: They just need to replace some vets. Offense is set with Carr, Cooper, and Murray. Defense is set with Mack, Aldon, D.J Hayden and some vets to help with year 1-2.

Jacksonville needs ALOT of work. You'd basically be building through the FA and will have a completely new team. I tried it one year, by just simming and needs a whole new line, safety, CB, basically splurged in FA.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:02 PM   #815
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Texans : Defense is set. Just need a QB, #2 WR( Or level Jalen Strong), and some o line patches. You can make it to the Superbowl year one with this team, provided you limit turnovers and let the defense win games.

Raiders: They just need to replace some vets. Offense is set with Carr, Cooper, and Murray. Defense is set with Mack, Aldon, D.J Hayden and some vets to help with year 1-2.

Jacksonville needs ALOT of work. You'd basically be building through the FA and will have a completely new team. I tried it one year, by just simming and needs a whole new line, safety, CB, basically splurged in FA.
Ima go Jags for the challenge, probably replace Bortles too. I prefer to have the least talent possible to rebuild with, added challenge.

-Steeeeeezin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 03:22 PM   #816
Rookie

Jags season has begun. About to do week 1 after some slight roster turnover (mostly FA's I like that are currently backups, I plan on getting them hefty playing time though as I see fit) I made one trade, I sent Bortles to the Bears for David Fales (I went to SJSU) so I could make him a hero to keep as my franchise qb.

Other than that I picked up Da'Rick Rogers (I used to use him in last years madden in a franchise with friends, figured I'll just make him my #1 target for funsies) and Chandler Jones (also SJSU) at wr. Going to play week 1 now I'll post the results after. Black set exactly as it is posted on page 1, to the t.

JAGS DOE

Last edited by SteezyReasons; 09-28-2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: NUNYA BIDNESS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »