Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 103 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2015, 03:43 PM   #817
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Datninja619 and Jarodd21 man this is so frustrating. I started me a CFM with the Raiders. All Huskers and B1G players on my team. 4 games in and what do you know. As I finish the 4th game it freezes. Only place I could start again was PRESEASON WEEK 1.

This is almost breaking it for me. Every thing on your black setting is awesome even though I cant win a game but this having to start over is killing me. Tonight I am just going to go ahead and set me up a Texans CFM and keep the roster the same as opening day. Just build off of that. See where it takes me. Only trade I am going to go out and get is Randy Gregory to add to my defense.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:48 PM   #818
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons
Jags season has begun. About to do week 1 after some slight roster turnover (mostly FA's I like that are currently backups, I plan on getting them hefty playing time though as I see fit) I made one trade, I sent Bortles to the Bears for David Fales (I went to SJSU) so I could make him a hero to keep as my franchise qb.

Other than that I picked up Da'Rick Rogers (I used to use him in last years madden in a franchise with friends, figured I'll just make him my #1 target for funsies) and Chandler Jones (also SJSU) at wr. Going to play week 1 now I'll post the results after. Black set exactly as it is posted on page 1, to the t.

JAGS DOE
This should get interesting, especially with the black set. Good Luck, I turned them around last year with built them round Allen Hurns, Allen Robinson and Cyprien. Dante Fowler should be a stud for you after year 1!
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:55 PM   #819
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Datninja619 and Jarodd21 man this is so frustrating. I started me a CFM with the Raiders. All Huskers and B1G players on my team. 4 games in and what do you know. As I finish the 4th game it freezes. Only place I could start again was PRESEASON WEEK 1.

This is almost breaking it for me. Every thing on your black setting is awesome even though I cant win a game but this having to start over is killing me. Tonight I am just going to go ahead and set me up a Texans CFM and keep the roster the same as opening day. Just build off of that. See where it takes me. Only trade I am going to go out and get is Randy Gregory to add to my defense.
Assuming you were playing offline CFM? Last night, I had my online CFM with friends freeze 4 times back to back while trying to set people to auto. All I could say was WTF!

Texans franchise will be a ton of fun!

I did not know Hopkins was such a STUD. The way he plays in MAdden, I'd compare it to Demariyus Thomas and Dez Bryant. I throw every type of route to him.


Don't forget to switch Whitney or Clowney to the other OLB spot. Or you gonna move Gregory to OLB ?
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:16 PM   #820
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Anyone else having a problem in CFM where the games become too easy later in the season? I think it's because most of my players are at 99 confidence lol. The sliders are fantastic, but the confidence ratings are ruining them.
JackSwagger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:34 PM   #821
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Assuming you were playing offline CFM? Last night, I had my online CFM with friends freeze 4 times back to back while trying to set people to auto. All I could say was WTF!

Texans franchise will be a ton of fun!

I did not know Hopkins was such a STUD. The way he plays in MAdden, I'd compare it to Demariyus Thomas and Dez Bryant. I throw every type of route to him.


Don't forget to switch Whitney or Clowney to the other OLB spot. Or you gonna move Gregory to OLB ?


Not real sure yet what Ill do with Clowney and RG4. I seen the Texans in a 4 down lineman formation yesterday that was nasty. Clowney - Wilfork-Crick- Watt. I may just swap ovr to a 4 man front style of defense and go from there. Use RG4 as a undersized OLB.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:40 PM   #822
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
[/b]

Not real sure yet what Ill do with Clowney and RG4. I seen the Texans in a 4 down lineman formation yesterday that was nasty. Clowney - Wilfork-Crick- Watt. I may just swap ovr to a 4 man front style of defense and go from there. Use RG4 as a undersized OLB.
OR run the NE/Bal playbook/create your own with 3-4/4-3.

I wish I thought of that year 1 lol.
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:24 PM   #823
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Ill probably run the Tampa 2 defense.
With the Offense I think I am going to try to take Mallets to Brady type career. But he will be on a short contract. If he hasn't done well after 2 seasons Ill cut ties with him. Will trade Hoyer for a Rookie passer from this years Class. Not sure who but want it to be a pure drop back passer. Thinking about either using New England's play book or the Run & Shoot playbook that's already in the game.

Can i start as the owner and also hire a Different coach to start the season?
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:35 PM   #824
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Ill probably run the Tampa 2 defense.
With the Offense I think I am going to try to take Mallets to Brady type career. But he will be on a short contract. If he hasn't done well after 2 seasons Ill cut ties with him. Will trade Hoyer for a Rookie passer from this years Class. Not sure who but want it to be a pure drop back passer. Thinking about either using New England's play book or the Run & Shoot playbook that's already in the game.

Can i start as the owner and also hire a Different coach to start the season?
Do you mean you create a CFM as Texans owner and you also have control over another team? The Yes, I think its only in offline though.

Or As Texans owner, you fire the current coach and hire another one before week 1? If this is the case, then I doubt it. I haven't seen that option. You can fire staff in playoffs though (if you don't make it)
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Top -