Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 105 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #833
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
So your about to start running Mike Leach offense with no run game huh? Haha! You are going to have some very long games man. I'm definitely interested to see how your season turn out. Might be a real rough one.
Yeah haha I'll still run just rarely.. Fun style and you can be explosive, my goal is to just win shootouts, I'll get a decent man coverage secondary and try to just drop 40 bombs.

I'm optimistic, lost by two scores and I payed like ***, just gotta get points going earlier.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:19 AM   #834
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

New tweaks..

September 29th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 35, lowered the USER fumbles to 35, and lowered the USER tackling to 40.
September 29th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 30, lowered the CPUs tackling to 40, and raised the USER accuracy to 30.
September 29th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 40, lowered the CPUs tackling to 45, and raised the USER accuracy to 21.
September 29th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50, lowered the CPUs tackling to 50, and raised the USER accuracy to 12
September 29th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 60, lowered the CPUs tackling to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 3.

For the last 2 days I been deep in the lab messing with the USER accuracy. Just trying to see how low I can go with it. I was close to giving up on testing the accuracy at 3 on Sunday. Certain throws were just too inconsistent. After thinking about it all day at work I decided to mess with it some more at 3 and finally figured out the exact touch I need to use on every throw at 3. For the guys who are using the black set I advise you to really get in the lab with the accuracy at 3. It's tough. Don't jump into your live franchise with the accuracy at 3 without testing it first. You really have to figure out the touch and angle you need to use on every throw. If you are off with how you use the stick the passes will sail on you. If you have a bad QB you will struggle but the USER accuracy at 3 is usable. If you are fine with the accuracy at 4-5 just leave it there. 3 is tough but I figured it out and I'm satisfied with it now after nearly giving up.. I gave the rest of the sets a small bump to deal with the increase of the CPUs INTs from yesterday. That little tweak should help you out. You still have to be smart with your passes. Like I said yesterday you can't force every throw if everything is covered.. Throw it away.

I also decided to tinker with the fumbles and tackles. I was seeing a decent amount of fumbles at 40 but I felt like it wasn't enough. I wasn't seeing too many game changes fumbles. Rarely seen any on kickoff and punt returns. The fumbles at 35 should provide a realistic amount of fumbles per game now. I lowered the tackling down 5 points on all the sets just to try and open up the run game a little more on both sides of the ball. I wanted to see a few more broken tackles per game. RBs were just dropping too easy for my taste. This tweak makes open field tackling dangerous now.. Please post feedback when you get a chance to try out these tweaks.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-29-2015 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:27 AM   #835
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New update on the front page.

No changes to the Green set.
September 28th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs INTs to 60.
September 28th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 75.
September 28th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 90.

I felt like the CPUs pass defense needed a little bit of a boost from the way I been passing the ball along with some of the feedback I been getting from some guys. I basically wanted to make it to where you can't be reckless, and force passes into traffic at all times without paying the price for it sometimes. You have to play smart and throw the ball away sometimes. I can tell that the guys who struggle with picks never throw the ball away. They feel like they have to make every throw and hope for the best. You can't don't that in real life. All the smart QBs in real life throw the ball away when nothing is open. The scrub QBs are the one's who are reckless and throw passes into traffic at all times. Don't be that guy. You have to play smart and throw the ball away or take the sack if nothing is open. Just because the INTs are this high doesn't mean every pass will be picked off though. The CPU still goes for swats and bat downs but if you continue to be reckless they will start picking off everything and you'll look like Kaepernick did today.. But you have the option to lower the INTs all the way down to the green set(45) if you are struggling that bad with picks and you want to improve your decision making before raising the INTs back up. I'm at that point where I need the INTs this high in order for my passing to get slowed down and there's a few other's who need it like this too.
These are the updates from yesterday if anyone missed it.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:35 AM   #836
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Has anybody deleted the tuner, then re downloaded back? I did it about a week ago. It does seems like it toned down the pocket QBs scrambling too much. I suggest you guys do that if you haven't yet.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ing-tuner.html
Old 09-29-2015, 04:05 AM   #837
Rookie

Im curious how our you streaming games on madden 16!using twitch?
Old 09-29-2015, 07:04 AM   #838
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG Killer 3
Im curious how our you streaming games on madden 16!using twitch?
You click the share button on your controller(PS4), then you click on broadcast, then it ask you if you wanna use Twitch or Ustream. You click om which one your gonna use. If you don't have an account it'll have you setup one right then and there and you can start broadcasting your games from there.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:13 AM   #839
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

I think it's better to show this epicness than explain.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4
Old 09-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #840
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

So I started my Texans CFM last night.. Not playing preseason games. Made a couple changes.

Defense I changed to a 4-3 base defense. Added Gregory to defense.. Starting D looks like this.

D-line : Clowny-Crick-Wilfork-Watt
Lb's : Mercilus-Cushing-Gregory
Secendary : Joesph-Jackson-Demps-Moore

On offense I traded Hoyer and a 1rd pick for Bryce Petty. He will sit for a year or 2. Depending on what Mallet gets done for me. Also traded injury prone Foster for Gurley. Just picked him up after week 2.

So far I have been blown out 52-24 and 45-17.

Week 1 vs Kansas City i completely shut down Alex Smith but Charles ran all over me lol..
Week 2 I couldn't stop Cam. He was some thing like 16-19 300+ yards.. Benjamin ate me alive for 4 TD's and 10 catches. Cam would just toss it up and he would beat my small corners. I will def be looking for some 6'2+ corners in the future..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »