Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 106 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2015, 03:32 PM   #841
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I think it's better to show this epicness than explain.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4
That spin in traffic was sick....
Old 09-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #842
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That spin in traffic was sick....
That's Tavon for ya. As soon as I seen him returning the kick I thought "This is just the guy I need back there in this situation"

Don't know if you saw it, but that was the game winning TD lol.

I was clinching the whole time 1) when I spun and the linemen was in the way (Austins height helped for sure) 2) When I was indecisive on which way to get around the punter

I'm going to input the tweaks today. I think I figured out the best way to utilize this teams weapons offensively. Mainly consist of rotating all skilled positions, and winning the stamina matchup
Old 09-29-2015, 05:41 PM   #843
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
So I started my Texans CFM last night.. Not playing preseason games. Made a couple changes.

Defense I changed to a 4-3 base defense. Added Gregory to defense.. Starting D looks like this.

D-line : Clowny-Crick-Wilfork-Watt
Lb's : Mercilus-Cushing-Gregory
Secendary : Joesph-Jackson-Demps-Moore

On offense I traded Hoyer and a 1rd pick for Bryce Petty. He will sit for a year or 2. Depending on what Mallet gets done for me. Also traded injury prone Foster for Gurley. Just picked him up after week 2.

So far I have been blown out 52-24 and 45-17.

Week 1 vs Kansas City i completely shut down Alex Smith but Charles ran all over me lol..
Week 2 I couldn't stop Cam. He was some thing like 16-19 300+ yards.. Benjamin ate me alive for 4 TD's and 10 catches. Cam would just toss it up and he would beat my small corners. I will def be looking for some 6'2+ corners in the future..
Ouch rough atart, what set are you on? Don't worry Can torched me in week 1 also lol.

Game 2 hopefully tonight or tomorrow..

-STEEZMASTA
Old 09-29-2015, 07:12 PM   #844
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
So I started my Texans CFM last night.. Not playing preseason games. Made a couple changes.

Defense I changed to a 4-3 base defense. Added Gregory to defense.. Starting D looks like this.

D-line : Clowny-Crick-Wilfork-Watt
Lb's : Mercilus-Cushing-Gregory
Secendary : Joesph-Jackson-Demps-Moore

On offense I traded Hoyer and a 1rd pick for Bryce Petty. He will sit for a year or 2. Depending on what Mallet gets done for me. Also traded injury prone Foster for Gurley. Just picked him up after week 2.

So far I have been blown out 52-24 and 45-17.

Week 1 vs Kansas City i completely shut down Alex Smith but Charles ran all over me lol..
Week 2 I couldn't stop Cam. He was some thing like 16-19 300+ yards.. Benjamin ate me alive for 4 TD's and 10 catches. Cam would just toss it up and he would beat my small corners. I will def be looking for some 6'2+ corners in the future..
Very rough start man.. Hopefully you get something going week 3. Who do u play?
Old 09-29-2015, 07:51 PM   #845
Pro

Jarrod, are you still playing with all helps off?
Old 09-29-2015, 08:55 PM   #846
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Jarrod, are you still playing with all helps off?
Yep. You can turn that on if you want.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:57 PM   #847
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
That's Tavon for ya. As soon as I seen him returning the kick I thought "This is just the guy I need back there in this situation"

Don't know if you saw it, but that was the game winning TD lol.

I was clinching the whole time 1) when I spun and the linemen was in the way (Austins height helped for sure) 2) When I was indecisive on which way to get around the punter

I'm going to input the tweaks today. I think I figured out the best way to utilize this teams weapons offensively. Mainly consist of rotating all skilled positions, and winning the stamina matchup
Yeah Tavon is a beast return man.. You definitely have the right one back there.

Yeah practice with that accuracy at 3 first before you play a serious game with it. It's tough. You have to really know how to place every pass. I almost didn't rock with it until I figured out the touch I needed on certain throws.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:21 PM   #848
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Playing on black set with tweaks

Amazing pass, better play by Sherman

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »