Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 107 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #849
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Just finished my first game against the seahawks. I can post stats, but I forgot to change it back to 8 mins(stats are on 5 mins).

Overall the game played good. No glaring BS plays. My QB throws were on point, better than pre updates. Could just be that game though lol.

I picked up Jermain Kearse and Alvin Bailey, so they provided some insight to the seahawks play calls.
The game came down to the last drive where my QB threw a beautiful pass up the seam to Cook to put us in red zone, but wasn't able to capitalize after needing to no huddle.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2015, 11:25 PM   #850
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Jarodd, I tried your sliders before a longgg time ago. I think like Madden 12. I'm thinking of making the jump up to All-Madden.

All-pro has been a decent challenge but all the games have been super high scoring. No matter which sliders i use (I've tried default as well), the games are off the charts for the offenses. I played one whole season as the niners and I was the #1 team on offense and the #32 team on defense. My other problem with All-Pro is that I'm almost rooting for the CPU. I don't want to play a game and essentially root against my own team.

Do you see more defensive struggle type games on All-Madden or at least a good mix? Almost every game on All-Pro i scored at least 40 points but still went 10-6

My bad man. I missed this post.. You definitely will see defensive struggles with my sliders. You have to figure out which one of my sliders fit your play style though. Most likely the green set if you been playing on All-Pro. But sometimes to have defensive struggles especially if you are good one offense. That's why my black sliders look like that. My passing has always been top of the line on Madden.

Only thing is if you are having a tough time slowing the CPU down on All-Pro you probably would have a tough time even with my green sliders.

Since it seems like you like playing on All-Pro I kind of been wanting some guys to test either my blue or black sliders on All-Pro just to see how it is. I've noticed that all of the All-Pro sliders around here doesn't look anything like my blue or black sliders which is weird because of how easy All-Pro is. If me and a lot of other guys can play with my black sliders on All-Madden you would think it would be plenty of sliders that look something like my blue or black sliders on All-Pro. Instead most of the All-Pro sliders look similiar to my green or red sliders which is probably why a lot of guys are having an easy time with them. Sliders on All-Pro should probably be jacked almot to the max in order to get a challenge from the CPU. If you like you can try out my blue or black sliders on All-Pro and see how it goes.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:30 PM   #851
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New update on the front page.

No changes to the Green set.
September 28th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs INTs to 60.
September 28th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 75.
September 28th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 90.

I felt like the CPUs pass defense needed a little bit of a boost from the way I been passing the ball along with some of the feedback I been getting from some guys. I basically wanted to make it to where you can't be reckless, and force passes into traffic at all times without paying the price for it sometimes. You have to play smart and throw the ball away sometimes. I can tell that the guys who struggle with picks never throw the ball away. They feel like they have to make every throw and hope for the best. You can't don't that in real life. All the smart QBs in real life throw the ball away when nothing is open. The scrub QBs are the one's who are reckless and throw passes into traffic at all times. Don't be that guy. You have to play smart and throw the ball away or take the sack if nothing is open. Just because the INTs are this high doesn't mean every pass will be picked off though. The CPU still goes for swats and bat downs but if you continue to be reckless they will start picking off everything and you'll look like Kaepernick did today.. But you have the option to lower the INTs all the way down to the green set(45) if you are struggling that bad with picks and you want to improve your decision making before raising the INTs back up. I'm at that point where I need the INTs this high in order for my passing to get slowed down and there's a few other's who need it like this too.
Quote:
New tweaks..

September 29th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 35, lowered the USER fumbles to 35, and lowered the USER tackling to 40.
September 29th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 30, lowered the CPUs tackling to 40, and raised the USER accuracy to 30.
September 29th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 40, lowered the CPUs tackling to 45, and raised the USER accuracy to 21.
September 29th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50, lowered the CPUs tackling to 50, and raised the USER accuracy to 12
September 29th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 60, lowered the CPUs tackling to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 3.

For the last 2 days I been deep in the lab messing with the USER accuracy. Just trying to see how low I can go with it. I was close to giving up on testing the accuracy at 3 on Sunday. Certain throws were just too inconsistent. After thinking about it all day at work I decided to mess with it some more at 3 and finally figured out the exact touch I need to use on every throw at 3. For the guys who are using the black set I advise you to really get in the lab with the accuracy at 3. It's tough. Don't jump into your live franchise with the accuracy at 3 without testing it first. You really have to figure out the touch and angle you need to use on every throw. If you are off with how you use the stick the passes will sail on you. If you have a bad QB you will struggle but the USER accuracy at 3 is usable. If you are fine with the accuracy at 4-5 just leave it there. 3 is tough but I figured it out and I'm satisfied with it now after nearly giving up.. I gave the rest of the sets a small bump to deal with the increase of the CPUs INTs from yesterday. That little tweak should help you out. You still have to be smart with your passes. Like I said yesterday you can't force every throw if everything is covered.. Throw it away.

I also decided to tinker with the fumbles and tackles. I was seeing a decent amount of fumbles at 40 but I felt like it wasn't enough. I wasn't seeing too many game changes fumbles. Rarely seen any on kickoff and punt returns. The fumbles at 35 should provide a realistic amount of fumbles per game now. I lowered the tackling down 5 points on all the sets just to try and open up the run game a little more on both sides of the ball. I wanted to see a few more broken tackles per game. RBs were just dropping too easy for my taste. This tweak makes open field tackling dangerous now.. Please post feedback when you get a chance to try out these tweaks.

Here are the updates from the past couple of days if anyone missed it..
Old 09-30-2015, 01:46 AM   #852
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
My bad man. I missed this post.. You definitely will see defensive struggles with my sliders. You have to figure out which one of my sliders fit your play style though. Most likely the green set if you been playing on All-Pro. But sometimes to have defensive struggles especially if you are good one offense. That's why my black sliders look like that. My passing has always been top of the line on Madden.

Only thing is if you are having a tough time slowing the CPU down on All-Pro you probably would have a tough time even with my green sliders.

Since it seems like you like playing on All-Pro I kind of been wanting some guys to test either my blue or black sliders on All-Pro just to see how it is. I've noticed that all of the All-Pro sliders around here doesn't look anything like my blue or black sliders which is weird because of how easy All-Pro is. If me and a lot of other guys can play with my black sliders on All-Madden you would think it would be plenty of sliders that look something like my blue or black sliders on All-Pro. Instead most of the All-Pro sliders look similiar to my green or red sliders which is probably why a lot of guys are having an easy time with them. Sliders on All-Pro should probably be jacked almot to the max in order to get a challenge from the CPU. If you like you can try out my blue or black sliders on All-Pro and see how it goes.

Testing the blue on All-Pro will be my first experiment. My biggest problem with all the All-Pro sliders I have done so far is that I feel like i can just call any play with zero regard to strategy and still beat the CPU. It never feels like I earned my victory by outplaying them. It has gotten to the point where I actually root for the CPU to beat me which isnt good. When I actually strategize on All-Pro i dominate offensively.

I do struggle to stop the pass on All-Pro which is what has me hesitant to jump to All-Madden. I have Robo QB fear, haha
Old 09-30-2015, 07:11 AM   #853
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Testing the blue on All-Pro will be my first experiment. My biggest problem with all the All-Pro sliders I have done so far is that I feel like i can just call any play with zero regard to strategy and still beat the CPU. It never feels like I earned my victory by outplaying them. It has gotten to the point where I actually root for the CPU to beat me which isnt good. When I actually strategize on All-Pro i dominate offensively.

I do struggle to stop the pass on All-Pro which is what has me hesitant to jump to All-Madden. I have Robo QB fear, haha
That's how All-Pro has always been. The CPU never plays good defense. Offense usually lacks too from the CPU but it sounds like they play a little bit better this year on O.

Yeah if the CPU still doesn't show you any resistance against your offense we just need to figure out a balance for you on All-Madden starting with my green sliders as a base. Keep me posted on how it plays out.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:33 AM   #854
Rookie

Hey Jarodd, I started my 3rd franchise with Minnesota I'm three games in and I had the qb accuracy at 30 before seeing you set it there, run block at 35. I'm still averaging 120 yards per game on the ground, but I'm running with Peterson. I'll let you know how the rest of the season goes with them.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:13 AM   #855
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Very rough start man.. Hopefully you get something going week 3. Who do u play?
Welllllll week 3 vs Bucs not so good either lol. Bucs 52 Texans 10. My passing game is so week its beyond week.. Playing on the black set. Through 3 games with Mallet he has thrown 12 int's. Now I did have a little better game with him this week with only 1 int, ( yea u do the math ). I couldn't stop them at all. Very rough game. I did have a couple drives and a TD killed by penalties as well.

Losing is hard but I wouldn't have it any other way as far as the challenge. I just need to get better..
Old 09-30-2015, 12:26 PM   #856
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Welllllll week 3 vs Bucs not so good either lol. Bucs 52 Texans 10. My passing game is so week its beyond week.. Playing on the black set. Through 3 games with Mallet he has thrown 12 int's. Now I did have a little better game with him this week with only 1 int, ( yea u do the math ). I couldn't stop them at all. Very rough game. I did have a couple drives and a TD killed by penalties as well.

Losing is hard but I wouldn't have it any other way as far as the challenge. I just need to get better..
Sounds like you need to move the stick less when passing, I only really move it VERY slightly when leading passes cuz anything more is vastly overthrown. Really have to be nimble and precise with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »