Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 110 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2015, 11:36 PM   #873
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan128
I think that the Defensive holding slider is now working properly in franchise after the latest patch, would you recommend keeping it at 50 or possibly increasing it to 51?

Great sliders as always!
I'm going to start at 55 with the defensive holding and work from there... Which set are you using?
Old 10-01-2015, 12:41 AM   #874
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

New updates post patch..

September 30th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the USER Catching to 40 lowered the USER pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER INTs to 40, and lowered the USER pass coverage to 55. For the Penalties I raised defensive holding to 55.

September 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the CPUs INTs to 40, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 55.

September 30th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 70, lowered the CPUs INTs to 55, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70.

September 30th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, lowered the CPUs INTs to 70, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85.

September 30th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 85.

Got a decent amount of games in with the patch after I got off work. Decided to test out lowering the catching for both the USER and the CPU just to see if I can tone down the high scoring some more and I like the results. It wasn't a crazy amount of drops and it seemed real balanced. The catching animations was still there and big time WRs still make an impact. I tweaked the pass defense for both sides just to compensate. INTs needed to come down anyway. USERs were getting a few too many picks in my opinion. Dropping the CPUs INTs should also help a lot of the USERs who were having trouble throwing a bunch of picks. I know some guys that's been having trouble against the CPUs passing will like this tweak to the catching. Post feedback and stats when you get a chance with these updates..
Old 10-01-2015, 01:29 AM   #875
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm going to start at 55 with the defensive holding and work from there... Which set are you using?
I'm using the blue set, first game I had def. holding set at 51 and I didnt see anything so i will put it at 55 and see how that goes.

I do commentaries for sports games such as MLB The Show, Madden, NCAA Football, and more! Stop by and I promise you won't regret it!
Old 10-01-2015, 01:35 AM   #876
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan128
I'm using the blue set, first game I had def. holding set at 51 and I didnt see anything so i will put it at 55 and see how that goes.
Cool. Keep me posted on your games and let me know if you see any defensive holding calls. I didn't see any in the games I was testing at 55. Might move it to 60 when I jump back on tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:54 AM   #877
Rookie

OVR: 2

Next match against Steelers....horrible..Raiders(me) 12 - Steelers 48. The CPU offensive was very simple...a 50 pass yard...catch it with doble cover...and next...big play run with 4 or 5 broken tackes. My team...55ryrs and 130 pyrs. Im going to try to play more with this adjustments but is very frustraiting. My WR make a lot of stupid drop staying alone

In other match against Vikings (7-1) i won 10-38. Vikings played without Bridgewater and Peterson and me without Carr. Gameplan: run a lot vs 1st run defense and stop their running game. S.Hill make 26/40 1 td 1 int and 292 yards....i think this is a lot for this backup QB. I make with McGloin 13/22 1 td 1 int and 118 yards...more real i feel.. CPU only make 51 rushing yards with Asiata and i make 128 with Murray and 31 with Helu

Last edited by chichoslg; 10-01-2015 at 06:24 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:06 AM   #878
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Next match against Steelers....horrible..Raiders(me) 12 - Steelers 48. The CPU offensive was very simple...a 50 pass yard...catch it with doble cover...and next...big play run with 4 or 5 broken tackes. My team...55ryrs and 130 pyrs. Im going to try to play more with this adjustments but is very frustraiting. My WR make a lot of stupid drop staying alone

In other match against Vikings (7-1) i won 10-38. Vikings played without Bridgewater and Peterson and me without Carr. Gameplan: run a lot vs 1st run defense and stop their running game. S.Hill make 26/40 1 td 1 int and 292 yards....i think this is a lot for this backup QB. I make with McGloin 13/22 1 td 1 int and 118 yards...more real i feel.. CPU only make 51 rushing yards with Asiata and i make 128 with Murray and 31 with Helu
Backup QBs can throw for a lot of yards. It happens a lot. Especially with 40 attempts. I've seen S.Hill have a lot of games like that in his career. He didn't have a super high completion percentage and you still blew them out. I really see no problem with how that game turned out. Did you play with the new updates?
Old 10-01-2015, 11:04 AM   #879
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Ok so I almost quit this game last night. After I played my game against the Bucs Tuesday night and was blown out and finished the game it took me back out to the home screen. Well the past 2 CFM's i have tried to play when that happened I could no longer get the CFM to open. And sure enough I couldn't get this one open and I was Pissed.. Got lucky and only had to reply the Bucs game.

Well this game Played a little different for me. 1st have I was able to hit D Hopkins for a couple big plays I was only able to bring in 7 points. Mallet was 11-19 121 yard 1TD 0 INTS. Gurley 12 carries for 16 yards. Tied 7-7 at half.

2nd half. Defense was still playing lights out. Tons of gang tackling to keep Martin in some what check. They missed a 54 yrd FG in the 3rd and I was able o hit a FG to go up 10-7. Fast forward to 2 minutes left Bucs ball. Winston take his team 60 yards in 4 plays to score a TD. Texans lose 14-10..

2nd half I tried to get run game going and I did a little. Gurley ended with 27 carries for 84 yards. I know not that great but good for me lol.. Now Mallet on the other hand was 2-13 in the 2nd half with a INT.

Next game tonight vs ATL. hope I can get into the win column.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:19 AM   #880
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Ok so I almost quit this game last night. After I played my game against the Bucs Tuesday night and was blown out and finished the game it took me back out to the home screen. Well the past 2 CFM's i have tried to play when that happened I could no longer get the CFM to open. And sure enough I couldn't get this one open and I was Pissed.. Got lucky and only had to reply the Bucs game.

Well this game Played a little different for me. 1st have I was able to hit D Hopkins for a couple big plays I was only able to bring in 7 points. Mallet was 11-19 121 yard 1TD 0 INTS. Gurley 12 carries for 16 yards. Tied 7-7 at half.

2nd half. Defense was still playing lights out. Tons of gang tackling to keep Martin in some what check. They missed a 54 yrd FG in the 3rd and I was able o hit a FG to go up 10-7. Fast forward to 2 minutes left Bucs ball. Winston take his team 60 yards in 4 plays to score a TD. Texans lose 14-10..

2nd half I tried to get run game going and I did a little. Gurley ended with 27 carries for 84 yards. I know not that great but good for me lol.. Now Mallet on the other hand was 2-13 in the 2nd half with a INT.

Next game tonight vs ATL. hope I can get into the win column.
You got close and finally had a close low scoring game. Was thus with the updates from last night?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »