Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 114 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-03-2015, 09:33 AM   #905
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
Just finished my first season with the blue sliders last night.

I finished 12-4 and won the NFC East. Beat the Panthers in the Wild Card Round and beat them very soundly 52-0. Joe Webb started as Cam Newton got hurt 3 weeks earlier.

I then rematched the Packers at Lambeau Field (where I lost 35-21 a few weeks earlier) and fell short 41-34. Picked #28 in the draft. I addressed my defense in FA, signing Michael Brockers to pair with Tyrone Crawford. In addition I picked up Janoris Jenkins to play the slot as my inability to cover multiple receiver sets killed me last year. I let go of Barry Church and moved Brandon Carr to SS and have J.J. Wilcox at FS.

Tried to go after Garoppolo but he signed with the Redskins. Seeing this, I offer the Redskins a future 3rd for RGIII, who I want to try and groom to eventually replace Romo.
Man you blew out Carolina. That goes to show you that backup QBs still play like garbage even with the CPUs accuracy high like it is on the blue set. It also shows you can blow out teams with the CPU sliders look like that. Appreciate the feedback.

Yeah had a pretty good offseason I see. We'll see how this season goes for you.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:54 AM   #906
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man you blew out Carolina. That goes to show you that backup QBs still play like garbage even with the CPUs accuracy high like it is on the blue set. It also shows you can blow out teams with the CPU sliders look like that. Appreciate the feedback.

Yeah had a pretty good offseason I see. We'll see how this season goes for you.
Yeah Webb's completion percentage was pretty bad and I held them under 200 yards of total offense.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:15 AM   #907
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah Webb's completion percentage was pretty bad and I held them under 200 yards of total offense.
I got couple of small tweaks to the accuracy and penalties I'm about to drop in a little bit so be on the lookout for that.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:08 PM   #908
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Just finished my first season with the blue sliders last night.

I finished 12-4 and won the NFC East. Beat the Panthers in the Wild Card Round and beat them very soundly 52-0. Joe Webb started as Cam Newton got hurt 3 weeks earlier.

I then rematched the Packers at Lambeau Field (where I lost 35-21 a few weeks earlier) and fell short 41-34. Picked #28 in the draft. I addressed my defense in FA, signing Michael Brockers to pair with Tyrone Crawford. In addition I picked up Janoris Jenkins to play the slot as my inability to cover multiple receiver sets killed me last year. I let go of Barry Church and moved Brandon Carr to SS and have J.J. Wilcox at FS.

Tried to go after Garoppolo but he signed with the Redskins. Seeing this, I offer the Redskins a future 3rd for RGIII, who I want to try and groom to eventually replace Romo.
Aaron Rodgers dotted me up in the playoffs too. Lacy, Cobb, Nelson, and Adams were just to much to handle.

Go dime lacy would truck people. Stay in Nickel and there'd be a slot mismatch

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 05:20 PM   #909
Rookie

I followed your suggestion on the blue set and lowered cpu run blocking to 45, made a nice difference now they are not gashing me. However, I am getting gashed pretty bad by the CPU QBs. Their completion percentage is very high and it seems like even if I blitz a lot they still shred me. Any settings I can tweak? Is zone or man better ?
Old 10-03-2015, 05:31 PM   #910
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleetus
I followed your suggestion on the blue set and lowered cpu run blocking to 45, made a nice difference now they are not gashing me. However, I am getting gashed pretty bad by the CPU QBs. Their completion percentage is very high and it seems like even if I blitz a lot they still shred me. Any settings I can tweak? Is zone or man better ?
I thought you told me you was using the red set? That's why I said lower it to 45 which is the green set runblocking. But if it's working role with it. Lower the CPUs accuracy to the red(If you are using the blue), or the green(if you are using the red). Before you said the only problem you was having was the CPUs run. You don't wanna keep changing the sliders just because you are having trouble in certain games.. You are suppose to get variety. I personally use man coverage more then I use zone.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:58 PM   #911
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Updates

October 3rd- For Penalties I raised Offensive holding to 50, raised the Defensive holding to 100, raised Defensive PI to 55, and raised blocking in the back to 51.

October 3rd- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, and lowered the USER accuracy to 25.

October 3rd- On the Red set the CPUs accuracy stayed at 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 18.

October 3rd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 11.

October 3rd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 70, and raised the USER accuracy to 4

On the black set I wasn't feeling the USER accuracy at 3 after playing enough games. Passes were 50/50 if they were going to sail on you or be in the area of the target. So I had to raise the USER accuracy back to 4.. I know the CPUs passing looks tough on the blue and black set but if you are good at controlling a Safety or LB it won't be that bad..

I also want to point out for some of you guys who are struggling with my green sliders to try out my Blue or Black sliders on All-Pro and see how it goes. I'm always reading about guys having an easy time with some of the All-Pro sliders around here and I've noticed none of the sliders are cranked up like I have my blue or black sliders on All-Madden which is a big surprise knowing how easy All-Pro is and for the simple fact that me and a lot of guys are able to handle the sliders cranked up like this on All-Madden. I'm not saying they are guaranteed to work on that level but they should give you more of a challenge then what you been playing with..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-04-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:13 PM   #912
Just started!

Have u noticed a difference with the defensive holding so high? Also heard if u drop the offensive holding, then the pass blocking is a lot smoother.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »