Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 119 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2015, 06:53 AM   #945
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Playing with your green set. I'm playing with 49 threshold and prd and cover at 60. Threshold at 0 really opens the passing game.
Having really good games. Would like to improve the passing game a bit. Don't know yet if I should lower the threshold, raise the qb acu or raise the wr catch.

Really enjoying this set
Old 10-06-2015, 07:40 AM   #946
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
Might have to do some pass training from the sounds of things

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Ain't nothing wrong with that. There's still stuff I can get better with.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:44 AM   #947
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinRaptor22
Using your green set. Never had this much fun with a madden before. Thanks you for keeping us up to date and I will be using your sliders from here on out if they are anything like this.
Thanks man! My sliders are always like this. It's been a little tough from Madden 13-15 because it was a lot of broken stuff but I was able to tweak the sliders they way I wanted this year and that's why they came out good. Keep me posted on your games man.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:47 AM   #948
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
yeah I call some press plays now and then. I get a few sacks each game. Not on pace with what the rams gets in real life (4-5 sacks pr game).
It is not really the number of sacks that concerns me. It is more the lack of pressure which will force the ai qb to throw the ball. My problem is that the qb is sitting in a clean pocket and just waiting for awr to get open. He simply has too long time in the pocket to complete deep passes. As i mentioned the routes are completed and wr are returning towards the lof before he is actually throwing the ball.

I can call a corner or safety blitz that will usually result in an early pass. Not getting pressure with lb blitzes (out of nickel mostly as we are talking passing downs)

Note it does not happen on every play, obviously...
Yeah that's just one area on Madden that doesn't look right this year. It sucks but the passblocking was definitely a little overpowered this year. You can drop it down as low as 30 if you want more sacks though. Don't go below 30 because it gets out of hand mainly on playaction plays.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:05 AM   #949
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Playing with your green set. I'm playing with 49 threshold and prd and cover at 60. Threshold at 0 really opens the passing game.
Having really good games. Would like to improve the passing game a bit. Don't know yet if I should lower the threshold, raise the qb acu or raise the wr catch.

Really enjoying this set
I don't know if you use the left stick or not but if you don't you definitely should just raise the accuracy to 40(even though I prefer you work on using the left stick). That would help open up your passing more. Threshold needs to be on 0. I don't recommend anything higher. Bottom line is like I told an earlier poster you need to really just work on reading the coverage better and know exactly what every receiver is doing on the field before you hike the ball. You can't stare down your first read, and you can't watch the rush. You have to keep your eyes down the field and go through your progression. You'll always struggle with passing if you don't work on these things. Check the replays of all you're passes and see what you missed. I guarantee you missed a read because you wasn't keeping your eyes down the field and going through your progressions like you should. You should be able to have a decent passing game going with the green set.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:21 AM   #950
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

This dude DeMarco breaks for a huge rush on the first play every time we play them and he breaks like 4 tackles. Also, any solution to being pressured on every play? Lol the Giants game went smooth, then comes the Eagles looking all elite which as we can see, isn't true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2015, 09:45 AM   #951
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I don't know if you use the left stick or not but if you don't you definitely should just raise the accuracy to 40(even though I prefer you work on using the left stick). That would help open up your passing more. Threshold needs to be on 0. I don't recommend anything higher. Bottom line is like I told an earlier poster you need to really just work on reading the coverage better and know exactly what every receiver is doing on the field before you hike the ball. You can't stare down your first read, and you can't watch the rush. You have to keep your eyes down the field and go through your progression. You'll always struggle with passing if you don't work on these things. Check the replays of all you're passes and see what you missed. I guarantee you missed a read because you wasn't keeping your eyes down the field and going through your progressions like you should. You should be able to have a decent passing game going with the green set.
I don't really use the left stick a whole lot. Here and there. Still getting better at it. I'm getting better at making reads. Really trying to not look at the pass rush think it's a ln old habit lol.

Next game I'll give threshold at 0 another go and use the exact green set In the op.
I personally felt that 0 threshold give a lot of high scoring game. And it was really hard stopping the cpu.
I'll give it another go though. Got better at playing defence since the last time I played on 0

Edit : defensive holding at 99 is really good. Got called 3 time in the last game I played. It's nice to see it called now. On cpu and Human

Last edited by SickDL; 10-06-2015 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:48 AM   #952
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
This dude DeMarco breaks for a huge rush on the first play every time we play them and he breaks like 4 tackles. Also, any solution to being pressured on every play? Lol the Giants game went smooth, then comes the Eagles looking all elite which as we can see, isn't true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might have to leave a RB in for max protection if it's that bad. I don't pay attention to the rush so it's really not an issue for me. You can raise the USER pass blocking up 5 points if you feel like you need more protection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »