Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2015, 09:47 PM   #89
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Okay I made a few more tweaks. Decided to give the CPUs runblocking a 5 point increase on all 4 sets. I been having a little too much success stopping it. Plus I went a different route with the USER runblocking too. Here's all the changes for today so it won't be any confusing.. All changes is on the front page too..

August 28th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, raised the CPUs runblocking to 35, lowered the USER accuracy to 20 and raised the USER runblocking to 35.
August 28th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, raised the CPUs runblocking to 40 lowered the USER accuracy to 15, and raised the USER runblocking to 25.
August 28th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30, raised the CPUs runblocking to 45, lowered the USER accuracy to 10 and, I raised the USER runblocking to 15.
August 28th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35, raised the CPUs runblocking to 50, lowered the USER accuracy to 5, and I raised the USER runblocking to 5

Last edited by Jarodd21; 08-29-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:39 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2

Played yet another game and I still can't get the run going no matter what i do. Was a great OT game that I lost. CPU PBK didnt allow me to sack, but i got some pressure. I have the broadcast saved. http://www.twitch.tv/cmdz113
Old 08-29-2015, 01:04 AM   #91
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch3d
Played yet another game and I still can't get the run going no matter what i do. Was a great OT game that I lost. CPU PBK didnt allow me to sack, but i got some pressure. I have the broadcast saved. http://www.twitch.tv/cmdz113
You was using the red set right? Raise the USER runblocking to 35 and lower the CPUs tackling to 50.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:02 AM   #92
MVP

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Jarodd,

How do you set penalties to 49 and 53? Seems like mine only go up in increments of five.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:05 AM   #93
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Hey Jarodd,

How do you set penalties to 49 and 53? Seems like mine only go up in increments of five.
In franchise you can move them up in 1 pt increments. I don't understand why it isn't the same for both modes. So dumb. Smh..
Old 08-29-2015, 10:22 AM   #94
Pro

OVR: 8

Im gonne try your green set whrn i have some time. Im a big fan of equal all madden sliders lol. Always fits my play skill really well some how. Only change im gonne make is normal speed and lower tackling to 40. Was playing armors set and 40 tackling felt really good.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:41 AM   #95
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

I finally won for the first time with your black set last night after about 5 tries. It was very rewarding as I felt it was the best overall game I had played on the set. I was threading needles in the passing game and tightened up pursuit of the ball. It almost brings a tear to my eye that we have this fantastic game and fantastic slider set for us hardcore ballers. Keep it up!
Old 08-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #96
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Im gonne try your green set whrn i have some time. Im a big fan of equal all madden sliders lol. Always fits my play skill really well some how. Only change im gonne make is normal speed and lower tackling to 40. Was playing armors set and 40 tackling felt really good.
Yeah my goal with the green set was to keep it as an equal slider set but I wanted to make sure it balanced out with the rest of my slider sets so guys can slowly work there way up if that set got too easy.. Keep me posted on your games man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »