Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 120 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #953
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I don't really use the left stick a whole lot. Here and there. Still getting better at it. I'm getting better at making reads. Really trying to not look at the pass rush think it's a ln old habit lol.

Next game I'll give threshold at 0 another go and use the exact green set In the op.
I personally felt that 0 threshold give a lot of high scoring game. And it was really hard stopping the cpu.
I'll give it another go though. Got better at playing defence since the last time I played on 0

Edit : defensive holding at 99 is really good. Got called 3 time in the last game I played. It's nice to see it called now. On cpu and Human
Oh okay. Well you definitely need to have the USER accuracy at 40 if you don't use the left stick much. Start lowering the accuracy down once you get better and more comfortable using it.

You just have to be on your toes all game to avoid giving up the big play with the threshold at 0. It can happen if you fall asleep. That's how it should be though.

Yeah I definitely like the defensive holding at 99. It's the perfect spot. It was crazy at 100. They would call it every single time I pressed the WRs. 99 gives you that perfect balance.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #954
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Well I am back. Went ahead and restarted my CFM after the update and Went with the Jets. I made a couple roster moves but nothing big. Cut Geno Smith, never really cared for him as a Qb. Added Bruising rookie RB Langford from Michigan St. Also Traded CB Skrine to Lions for Jean Baptiste And picked up Lippett. Those two along with Dee Millner will be my future after Revis and Cromartie are gone. Colts dropped Wr Dorsett and I swooped him up. Love his speed. Going to start Petty over Fitzpatrick. May put the bearded one on the block and see if I get any offers.

Played my 1st game against the Browns. Let me tell you it didnt start out pretty. Was down 21-7 going into half time. I was trying to pound the rock with Langford and as i was doing ok I threw a INT and they scored to put me behind. 3rd and 4th quarters had to start passing. Marshall is a beast and with Dorsett and Devin smith as my slot Wr's i started moving the ball. Ended up trailing 21-17 with 3 minutes to go. Defense came up huge and got the stop. I march march down we the help of a defensive PI on the one and mound it in with Langford to win 24-17. I love this game as long as I dont have any freezing issue.

I did make a few tweeks to my sliders from the black set but nothing to much. Love it..

My fatigue is at 55 and injuries at 81.

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 10-60
Pass blocking 0-45
Catching 45-45

Runblocking 15-60
Fumbles 35-35

Reaction Time 70-95
Interceptions 45-90
Pass Coverage 70-95

Tackling 35-55

Penalties-
Offside- 75
False Start-75
Off/Holding- 74
Def/Holding- 99
Facemask- 51
D-Pass Int- 55
O-Pass Int- on
Kick Catch Int- on
Illegal block in back-52
Int Grounding- on
Rough the pass- 52
Rough the Kick- on
Running into Kick- on
Old 10-06-2015, 12:59 PM   #955
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Well I am back. Went ahead and restarted my CFM after the update and Went with the Jets. I made a couple roster moves but nothing big. Cut Geno Smith, never really cared for him as a Qb. Added Bruising rookie RB Langford from Michigan St. Also Traded CB Skrine to Lions for Jean Baptiste And picked up Lippett. Those two along with Dee Millner will be my future after Revis and Cromartie are gone. Colts dropped Wr Dorsett and I swooped him up. Love his speed. Going to start Petty over Fitzpatrick. May put the bearded one on the block and see if I get any offers.

Played my 1st game against the Browns. Let me tell you it didnt start out pretty. Was down 21-7 going into half time. I was trying to pound the rock with Langford and as i was doing ok I threw a INT and they scored to put me behind. 3rd and 4th quarters had to start passing. Marshall is a beast and with Dorsett and Devin smith as my slot Wr's i started moving the ball. Ended up trailing 21-17 with 3 minutes to go. Defense came up huge and got the stop. I march march down we the help of a defensive PI on the one and mound it in with Langford to win 24-17. I love this game as long as I dont have any freezing issue.

I did make a few tweeks to my sliders from the black set but nothing to much. Love it..

My fatigue is at 55 and injuries at 81.

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 10-60
Pass blocking 0-45
Catching 45-45

Runblocking 15-60
Fumbles 35-35

Reaction Time 70-95
Interceptions 45-90
Pass Coverage 70-95

Tackling 35-55

Penalties-
Offside- 75
False Start-75
Off/Holding- 74
Def/Holding- 99
Facemask- 51
D-Pass Int- 55
O-Pass Int- on
Kick Catch Int- on
Illegal block in back-52
Int Grounding- on
Rough the pass- 52
Rough the Kick- on
Running into Kick- on
Nice.. Your setup looks like a nice mix in between the blue and black. Nice combination. The CPU is not running crazy on you with the USER tackling at 35? I have it at 40. Also how's the roughing the passer going at 52? When I had it at 51 before the latest patch I was seeing a crazy amount. It just sucks because I seen none at 50. I'm gonna give 51 a try again. Maybe the patch toned it down. You have to be getting an unreal amount of offensive holding calls at 74. I see a good amount at 50. Haha!
Old 10-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #956
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Jarodd21, I have played about 10-12 games with the penaltys where they are. The holding hasnt been bad. 2-3 a game per team. Roughing the QB at 52 i have seen about 2 per game. Prob could come down to 51. Now the one I had to and still messing with is the block in the back slider. Had to bring it down to 52 from 54 and I still see 3-4 of those per game which is probably 1-2 to many.

All in all I have had games with 10-12 total penalties and had a couple games with only 4-5. Teams have those types games all the time so I am good with them.

Now I am trying to get my injuries going.. With it where it is now I am just not seeing the injuries I think is realistic.
Old 10-06-2015, 02:52 PM   #957
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Jarodd21, I have played about 10-12 games with the penaltys where they are. The holding hasnt been bad. 2-3 a game per team. Roughing the QB at 52 i have seen about 2 per game. Prob could come down to 51. Now the one I had to and still messing with is the block in the back slider. Had to bring it down to 52 from 54 and I still see 3-4 of those per game which is probably 1-2 to many.

All in all I have had games with 10-12 total penalties and had a couple games with only 4-5. Teams have those types games all the time so I am good with them.

Now I am trying to get my injuries going.. With it where it is now I am just not seeing the injuries I think is realistic.
Yeah I see 2-3 offensive holding calls a game at 50.. The breaking point for block in the back is 50-51. You'll see some at 50 but not much. At 51 you'll see it called anywhere from 1-3 a game. You should definitely drop it to 51. I'm going to give roughing the passer a shot at 51 again. Hate not seeing it called at all but I didn't like seeing it called about 3-4 times a game when I had it at 51 a while back. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah I'm going to start taking a look at injuries too. I think somewhere between 59-60 should be good. I see injuries at 58 but not enough. 59-60 should be money.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:05 PM   #958
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I see 2-3 offensive holding calls a game at 50.. The breaking point for block in the back is 50-51. You'll see some at 50 but not much. At 51 you'll see it called anywhere from 1-3 a game. You should definitely drop it to 51. I'm going to give roughing the passer a shot at 51 again. Hate not seeing it called at all but I didn't like seeing it called about 3-4 times a game when I had it at 51 a while back. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah I'm going to start taking a look at injuries too. I think somewhere between 59-60 should be good. I see injuries at 58 but not enough. 59-60 should be money.

As far as injuries go I would like to see 2-3 per game. Its the NFl it happens every game whether its a serious injury or just day to day injury. So if you get it figured out let me know.. Ill let you know as well.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #959
Rookie

OVR: 1

What I am loving is that (playing green set) I get punished playing dumb. Played so dumb last game against falcons and they were up 21-0 in a flash, all me playing stupid!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2015, 06:07 PM   #960
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
[/b]

As far as injuries go I would like to see 2-3 per game. Its the NFl it happens every game whether its a serious injury or just day to day injury. So if you get it figured out let me know.. Ill let you know as well.
Okay cool. I'll keep you posted. Like I said I do see a decent amount per game at 58. 59 really might be the money spot. That's where we need to start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »