Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 124 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #985
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I hear you man. Make sure you plug in all the updates from the past week. Made a couple of changes with the sliders and penalties from the last time you played..
Yeah will do. I'll put box scores up when I can this week.
SteezyReasons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 05:11 PM   #986
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I'm using your green set and had played two close games to start my season. The problem I have been seeing is that the cpu passing percentage is a tad high and their receivers are almost always open, no matter what I do. Man to man even revis is getting beat consistently and zone defense is pretty much unusable as my dbs will stand yards away from a receiver in their zone and not reacting to their presence until they have already caught the ball. In my third game kaepernick was over 300 yards with TDs on his first four possessions, while the cpu run game is consistently struggling. I don't know of the pass reaction slider needs to be bumped up or what but watching Tannehill go 80% then Brady go 80% with 5 TDS and now kaepernick doing the same is frustrating me. It seems that my dbs are barely ever in position to make a play on the ball anymore as the cpu receiver or TE usually has 3 or 4 steps on them No matter what
Barbarian 13 Bravo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:33 PM   #987
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Is it really hard to run the ball using the green slider or is it just me? And I'm always having a hard time stoping their offense, seems like their QB is so accurate and my defense are slacking, and lastly their TE's are so hard to stop. Lol btw, I wanted to know exactly what is ball hawk, switch assist, and hear seeker do when they're on?
Sorry if I asked too many questions.
Lastly, what's a good roster is the best for this slider for me to use in CFM and I'm looking to do a fantasy draft. Anything?
ayeRRmarquicias is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:01 PM   #988
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons
Yeah will do. I'll put box scores up when I can this week.
Okay cool. Look forward to your results.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:07 PM   #989
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian 13 Bravo
I'm using your green set and had played two close games to start my season. The problem I have been seeing is that the cpu passing percentage is a tad high and their receivers are almost always open, no matter what I do. Man to man even revis is getting beat consistently and zone defense is pretty much unusable as my dbs will stand yards away from a receiver in their zone and not reacting to their presence until they have already caught the ball. In my third game kaepernick was over 300 yards with TDs on his first four possessions, while the cpu run game is consistently struggling. I don't know of the pass reaction slider needs to be bumped up or what but watching Tannehill go 80% then Brady go 80% with 5 TDS and now kaepernick doing the same is frustrating me. It seems that my dbs are barely ever in position to make a play on the ball anymore as the cpu receiver or TE usually has 3 or 4 steps on them No matter what
Are you matching your defense up with what the CPU comes out in or is you staying in base defense? Most of the guys I know who are struggling against the pass stay in there base defense all game. If the CPU comes out in 1-2WR sets you should be in your base defense ro match up. If the CPU comes out in 3WR sets you should be in nickel or 2-4-5(3-4 Defense). If the CPU comes out in 4-5WR sets you should be in Dime, Dollar or quarter defense. If you are coming out in your base defense against a 3-5WR set you're going to get torched all game. You have to match your defense up with the CPUs offense. Basic strategy.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:14 PM   #990
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
Is it really hard to run the ball using the green slider or is it just me? And I'm always having a hard time stoping their offense, seems like their QB is so accurate and my defense are slacking, and lastly their TE's are so hard to stop. Lol btw, I wanted to know exactly what is ball hawk, switch assist, and hear seeker do when they're on?
Sorry if I asked too many questions.
Lastly, what's a good roster is the best for this slider for me to use in CFM and I'm looking to do a fantasy draft. Anything?
Yeah it's you man. You shouldn't be struggling to run the ball like that on the green set. There's not too many guys struggling to run the ball on that set. I made it real USER friendly. USER runblocking at 45 matched up with the CPUs tackling at 40 is to the USERs advantage. You're either hitting the sprint button too quick which causes the defenders to disengage of there blocks quicker or your just getting the hand off and crashing directly into traffic without looking to cut it back to an open lane.. You need to start checking the replays just to see the mistakes you are making when running the ball. I guarantee you'll see open lanes you could have cut it too but you crashed right into the traffic.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #991
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2003
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you matching your defense up with what the CPU comes out in or is you staying in base defense? Most of the guys I know who are struggling against the pass stay in there base defense all game. If the CPU comes out in 1-2WR sets you should be in your base defense ro match up. If the CPU comes out in 3WR sets you should be in nickel or 2-4-5(3-4 Defense). If the CPU comes out in 4-5WR sets you should be in Dime, Dollar or quarter defense. If you are coming out in your base defense against a 3-5WR set you're going to get torched all game. You have to match your defense up with the CPUs offense. Basic strategy.
Great advice, another space I let myself down, not picking good defence plays! Must bookmark this post!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
brumbies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:03 PM   #992
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
Great advice, another space I let myself down, not picking good defence plays! Must bookmark this post!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yeah I believe most of the guys who are struggling to stop the pass are definitely staying in there base D all game. You can't do that when the CPU comes out in 3-5WR sets. You can't expect LBs to cover WRs and good TEs all game.. You have to match up with whatever the CPU comes out in. Basic strategy and scheme.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Top -