Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 125 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #993
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah, I do press the sprint right away. Lol I guess I'm such a rookie with this game. I'll try your advice and I will let you know what's up. Should I turn on the ball hawk; heat seeker and switch assist on?
Old 10-07-2015, 08:55 PM   #994
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
Yeah, I do press the sprint right away. Lol I guess I'm such a rookie with this game. I'll try your advice and I will let you know what's up. Should I turn on the ball hawk; heat seeker and switch assist on?
Yeah don't hit the Sprint button until you get to the lane you want to cut through. You'll instantly see a difference with the run game by doing this. Let me know how it goes.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:37 PM   #995
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you matching your defense up with what the CPU comes out in or is you staying in base defense? Most of the guys I know who are struggling against the pass stay in there base defense all game. If the CPU comes out in 1-2WR sets you should be in your base defense ro match up. If the CPU comes out in 3WR sets you should be in nickel or 2-4-5(3-4 Defense). If the CPU comes out in 4-5WR sets you should be in Dime, Dollar or quarter defense. If you are coming out in your base defense against a 3-5WR set you're going to get torched all game. You have to match your defense up with the CPUs offense. Basic strategy.
Yeah dude, I am definitely matching my defense up with what the offense puts out there. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to football which is why I am so frustrated to see my D continually getting torched. It almost seems as though my defense is never in a position to make a ball on the ball, I have very few pass defenses a game as the receiver especially TEs always seem to have space ----- could me having the helps on (ball hawk, switch assist, etc.) be the reason behind this?
Old 10-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #996
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian 13 Bravo
Yeah dude, I am definitely matching my defense up with what the offense puts out there. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to football which is why I am so frustrated to see my D continually getting torched. It almost seems as though my defense is never in a position to make a ball on the ball, I have very few pass defenses a game as the receiver especially TEs always seem to have space ----- could me having the helps on (ball hawk, switch assist, etc.) be the reason behind this?
I don't know maybe.. I have all of that off. I'm not having that kind of trouble at all and you see what the black set look like. I'm very aggressive on defense. I mainly play man coverage though. Sometimes I press sometimes I play off. I mix it up. I also mix in a decent amount of man blitzes and like I said I always match up with what the CPU comes out in. Don't get me wrong I get absolutely torched sometimes but I just can't see how you be getting shredded like that regularly on the green set.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-08-2015 at 08:27 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:26 AM   #997
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I read it wrong. I was half sleep. Haha! Yeah I you. I don't think some of that stuff is unstoppable though. You right though bump and run doesn't always work on it. Which set are you using again I forgot?

Running one separate CFM with the original set. One CFM with the updated set. One SIM league with the updated set. NCAA 14 with the last updated set. Been playing a lot over the last three weeks. Started a new job and I don't work nights anymore.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:36 AM   #998
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

Any hints for leading passes with black set? I bumped up to it in my new Jags CFM and Bortles can't hit a thing. I'm using left stick and I started 2/10 with only one deep throw in that mix for 3 yards. Everything was 5 yards off the WR.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #999
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

The whole matching what the CPU comes out in. Is there something I'm missing lol. How do you know what formation they're gonna come out in ahead of time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2015, 09:18 AM   #1000
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

When you are picking your play their formation is in the bottom of the screen. It'll say something like. 2 WR 2 TE 1 RB. Let's me know to bring in my base 43 instead of my nickel package in run situations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »