Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2015, 11:28 AM   #97
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
I finally won for the first time with your black set last night after about 5 tries. It was very rewarding as I felt it was the best overall game I had played on the set. I was threading needles in the passing game and tightened up pursuit of the ball. It almost brings a tear to my eye that we have this fantastic game and fantastic slider set for us hardcore ballers. Keep it up!
Haha! Yeah I've had 2 nail biters in my first 2 games of the season. I'm really having a lot of fun with the game man. What was the score in that game that you had?
Old 08-29-2015, 12:25 PM   #98
Just started!

BurgerRing8's Arena

OVR: 0

Im destroying in all pro but I can't do sh*t in all madden, green set good for this?
Old 08-29-2015, 12:33 PM   #99
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Hmm.. I guess I need to test out against a team that does PA a lot. I haven't had no where near that many sacks.. But it does seem like the game played out great besides the sacks..
I've noticed the same thing except its when I try a pa...by the time I turn to throw I have two defenders in my face
Old 08-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #100
Rookie

Nice sliders I'm starting off with the green set n I've had some good games only complaint is that every time I play action my o line is let the d line run in free should I bump up pass block..
Old 08-29-2015, 12:39 PM   #101
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by domp242
Nice sliders I'm starting off with the green set n I've had some good games only complaint is that every time I play action my o line is let the d line run in free should I bump up pass block..
Yeah give it a 5 point bump and see if that helps..
Old 08-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #102
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerRing8
Im destroying in all pro but I can't do sh*t in all madden, green set good for this?
Yes the green set should be perfect for you to ease your way into All-Madden. Play a few games and let me know how it goes..
Old 08-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #103
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah my goal with the green set was to keep it as an equal slider set but I wanted to make sure it balanced out with the rest of my slider sets so guys can slowly work there way up if that set got too easy.. Keep me posted on your games man..
All pro is too easy for me. And pure all madden a little to difficult at the moment. Might be a bit rusty though. But the green set look like a good step in model. I'll post some box scores after I get a few games in
Old 08-29-2015, 01:19 PM   #104
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
All pro is too easy for me. And pure all madden a little to difficult at the moment. Might be a bit rusty though. But the green set look like a good step in model. I'll post some box scores after I get a few games in
Cool can't wait to see the results..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »