Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 132 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-12-2015, 10:17 PM   #1049
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I was just looking at the post before mine 11 total int

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 12:05 AM   #1050
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999

Oh my bad man..
Old 10-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #1051
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999

Yea if you are talking about me I throw way to many.. A lot of mine are coming on deep balls. Their DB's are seeming to play the ball better then my Wr's and get a pick. And I have thrown few on just bad reads.

Jarodd21, Petty came back last night and I went 1-1. Beat Redskins 35-24 and lost a close game to the 5-0 Patriots 23-17.

Patriots game was rough.. My td's were a 105 yrd INT return for a TD and a fake field goal pass for a TD. No offensive. Brady was Brady and shredded me but I was able to make key stops to stay in it. Actually had the chance to win but threw pick on the 5 yard line going into score with 24 seconds left.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #1052
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How are the penalties coming along for everyone?
Oh yea penalties you asked about.. Some thing I have never ever been apart of before in my days of playing. After 6 week I lead the NFL in penaltys and tied in yards .. lol

And according to NFL.com I am pretty on par with the Bills.

Last edited by silver281gt; 10-13-2015 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:46 PM   #1053
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Yea if you are talking about me I throw way to many.. A lot of mine are coming on deep balls. Their DB's are seeming to play the ball better then my Wr's and get a pick. And I have thrown few on just bad reads.

Jarodd21, Petty came back last night and I went 1-1. Beat Redskins 35-24 and lost a close game to the 5-0 Patriots 23-17.

Patriots game was rough.. My td's were a 105 yrd INT return for a TD and a fake field goal pass for a TD. No offensive. Brady was Brady and shredded me but I was able to make key stops to stay in it. Actually had the chance to win but threw pick on the 5 yard line going into score with 24 seconds left.
Damn you still almost pulled off that upset with no offense. That was a good one..
Quote:
Oh yea penalties you asked about.. Some thing I have never ever been apart of before in my days of playing. After 6 week I lead the NFL in penaltys and tied in yards .. lol

And according to NFL.com I am pretty on par with the Bills.
Do you feel like some of the penalties are getting called too much. Some games I feel like defensive holding can come down a point but then it doesn't get called as bad the next next. Same thing with with roughing the passer. The only problem with Roughing the passer is you won't see it called at all if you drop it down a point to 50. So your in a situation where you have decide if you want to tolerate it being called a lil too much sometimes at 51 or not called at all at 50.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #1054
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn you still almost pulled off that upset with no offense. That was a good one..

Do you feel like some of the penalties are getting called too much. Some games I feel like defensive holding can come down a point but then it doesn't get called as bad the next next. Same thing with with roughing the passer. The only problem with Roughing the passer is you won't see it called at all if you drop it down a point to 50. So your in a situation where you have decide if you want to tolerate it being called a lil too much sometimes at 51 or not called at all at 50.
I have RTP at 51. I have been called for it on me a couple times and I knew it was gonna happen cause I tried to kill the Qb. Now some times the CPU gets hit with it out of the blue. But I will tolerate it at 51 and just pretend I have the refs that are the Qb's best friends.

Defensive holding is rough also.. My setting is at i think 76. May get flagged 3-4 times per game and its always ALWAYS when I have a big play.

Offsides and false start has been spot on in my opinion with them at 75.

I even got hit with a unnecessary roughness penalty for a late hit out of bounds this last game.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:11 PM   #1055
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I have RTP at 51. I have been called for it on me a couple times and I knew it was gonna happen cause I tried to kill the Qb. Now some times the CPU gets hit with it out of the blue. But I will tolerate it at 51 and just pretend I have the refs that are the Qb's best friends.

Defensive holding is rough also.. My setting is at i think 76. May get flagged 3-4 times per game and its always ALWAYS when I have a big play.

Offsides and false start has been spot on in my opinion with them at 75.

I even got hit with a unnecessary roughness penalty for a late hit out of bounds this last game.
Defensive holding usually happens to you when you press the WRs right? Some games it isn't too bad but then I get some games where it's crazy. Might drop it to 98. I wonder if defensive holding is called at the same rate from 99-76. Have you tried it at 75? I like that it gets called but I don't want it called everytime I press.

My only problem with raising false start is that it only will get called on the CPU because I never fake the snap so my guys never false start but the CPU always does when the fake snap.

Might try raising offsides up to 75 even though it doesn't seem too bad at 55. I see guys jump sometimes.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:23 PM   #1056
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Let us know the changes! I like my games to be as frustrating as possible. That's the way I've been feeling the past few weeks watching the Cowboys so realistically speaking...... Need I say more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »