Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 134 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2015, 12:36 AM   #1065
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp05
Idk what im doing wrong but my qb keeps missing WIDE open throws! Im setting my feet and im not leading them too much because if i do he throws 10ft away or throws it to the other team. Its getting frustrating. I try to lob it when theyre wide open but even then my receivers cant reach the pass
Yeah you're struggling using the left stick then. You going to have to either go into practice mode and figure out the touch and angle you need to use with the left stick on each pass or raise the USER accuracy to 40 and work your way back down when you start to get better using it.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:43 AM   #1066
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

This continues to be an issue in Madden. Who is the DBs on the left covering??? All WR ran from them and it's cover 3. RUSH THE QB!

Gggaaahhhhhhhhh
Old 10-14-2015, 10:19 AM   #1067
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Drooped another one to the Raiders 41-31. Their defense straight crushed me in the 1st qt and held me to -10 yards. I have been struggling using the X and Y button. This game I just threw the ball and let the wr do the work and I had a break out game with Decker.
Old 10-14-2015, 07:05 PM   #1068
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619

This continues to be an issue in Madden. Who is the DBs on the left covering??? All WR ran from them and it's cover 3. RUSH THE QB!

Gggaaahhhhhhhhh
That's crazy man. So what did you end up doing with the sliders in that online league you are playing with your friends?
Old 10-14-2015, 07:11 PM   #1069
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Drooped another one to the Raiders 41-31. Their defense straight crushed me in the 1st qt and held me to -10 yards. I have been struggling using the X and Y button. This game I just threw the ball and let the wr do the work and I had a break out game with Decker.
Damn it's been rough on D I see.. Shouldn't be that rough with the studs you have on the D.
Old 10-14-2015, 07:29 PM   #1070
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Oh yeah! I pretty much used the red set I think with the threshold to 45. The the one game I played looked good. Still some missed throws, gotta get the feet set still, RBs broke long runs if tackles were missed. Looking at the other scores the games were no longer one sided with redic stats.

There was one player that just ran up the score 91-40 or something. He's not that good at all either. He thinks speed is everything so traded for Perriman and had 5 recs for 245 for 5TDs. Longest was 75 yards.... With Logan Thomas throwing the ball. He said that he audibled to a streak every time they pressed.

Other games weren't nearly as one sided. This same guy has his #1and #3 WR injured and now 9 WRs on his team. Don't know why.

I jokingly said, running up the score all fun until you get another WR injured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's crazy man. So what did you end up doing with the sliders in that online league you are playing with your friends?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #1071
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Oh yeah! I pretty much used the red set I think with the threshold to 45. The the one game I played looked good. Still some missed throws, gotta get the feet set still, RBs broke long runs if tackles were missed. Looking at the other scores the games were no longer one sided with redic stats.

There was one player that just ran up the score 91-40 or something. He's not that good at all either. He thinks speed is everything so traded for Perriman and had 5 recs for 245 for 5TDs. Longest was 75 yards.... With Logan Thomas throwing the ball. He said that he audibled to a streak every time they pressed.

Other games weren't nearly as one sided. This same guy has his #1and #3 WR injured and now 9 WRs on his team. Don't know why.

I jokingly said, running up the score all fun until you get another WR injured.

Man you if I was you I would have just left that threshold at 0 and cranked the CPUs pass D up to the black set. That would tone down that nonsense he's doing. Where do you have the USER accuracy at?
Old 10-14-2015, 08:34 PM   #1072
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Either 18 or 20. I'm going to see how this week's stats play out.

His team could have just had a of the confidence and momentum while CPU was low.

But yeah, the user accuracy is going to be adjusted for sure.

It's tough trying to keep this competitive against CPU, but fun at the same time lol. I'm perfectly fine with the crazy throws on the black set. They'd be raging hahaha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »