Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #1073
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Either 18 or 20. I'm going to see how this week's stats play out.

His team could have just had a of the confidence and momentum while CPU was low.

But yeah, the user accuracy is going to be adjusted for sure.

It's tough trying to keep this competitive against CPU, but fun at the same time lol. I'm perfectly fine with the crazy throws on the black set. They'd be raging hahaha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That's all that needs adjustments. All that craziness would tone down quick by adjusting the USER accuracy and CPU pass defense. I would do it if guys were getting ridiculous stats like that and wouldn't feel bad about it.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #1074
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you're struggling using the left stick then. You going to have to either go into practice mode and figure out the touch and angle you need to use with the left stick on each pass or raise the USER accuracy to 40 and work your way back down when you start to get better using it.
So I left it at 25 and started using the L stick and its not happening anymore its perfect thanks man.

I have another question..the cpu can make 55yd field goals but my kickers cant past 49 unless with wind
Old 10-15-2015, 01:10 AM   #1075
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp05
So I left it at 25 and started using the L stick and its not happening anymore its perfect thanks man.

I have another question..the cpu can make 55yd field goals but my kickers cant past 49 unless with wind
You have the same exact FG power as the CPU. You have to make sure your meter is full when you kick your FGs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 03:04 PM   #1076
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone else playing on the black set?

1) How is your completions and accuracy going?
2) How tall is your QB?

Most of my WTF wide open missed passes are coming for short yard plays (Drags, INS, slants etc), where I have to get the ball over the lineman.

I THINKING it's because of my QBs height more and more. As if he is trying to find a lane to throw
the ball.

Overall I can get completions, it's just those moments where I'm thinking an easy dump pass for a first and doesn't go as planned lol.

I think he's maybe 6'0-1.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:15 PM   #1077
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Anyone else playing on the black set?

1) How is your completions and accuracy going?
2) How tall is your QB?

Most of my WTF wide open missed passes are coming for short yard plays (Drags, INS, slants etc), where I have to get the ball over the lineman.

I THINKING it's because of my QBs height more and more. As if he is trying to find a lane to throw
the ball.

Overall I can get completions, it's just those moments where I'm thinking an easy dump pass for a first and doesn't go as planned lol.

I think he's maybe 6'0-1.

Haha! Yeah I get those moments too where the pass sails pretty bad.. I'm torn though. I can handle the accuracy at 4 I just think that some of those throws be way off if you are slightly off with how you point the left stick. I know 5 is more on point but passing yards can get inflated pretty easy in some games. I can't remember if I had the CPUs INTs at 90 the last time I had it at 5. Might test it out right now.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:38 AM   #1078
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Okay I made a few tweaks..

October 15th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER tackling to 35.

October 15th- For Penalties I raised offsides to 75, lowered defensive holding to 70, and lowered Illegal block in the back to 50.

October 15th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, CPUs tackling to 35, and lowered the USER accuracy to 20.

October 15th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35, lowered the CPUs tackling to 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 15.

October 15th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 50, lowered the CPUs tackling to 45, and lowered the USER accuracy to 10.

October 15th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 65, lowered the CPUs tackling to 50, and raised the USER accuracy to 5.

I decided to make a few changes to the penalties, accuracy, and tackling. I was still seeing way too many defensive holding calls whenever I pressed all the way from 99 down to 75. It would be called at least 80 percent of the time whenever I pressed. Illegal block in the back was getting called
way too much on big plays especially one kick return, and punt returns. It's much more toned down at 50 and gets called at a more realistic rate.

I decided to tweak the accuracy on both sides of the ball. For the black set the Accuracy at 4 was okay but I still didn't like how some passes would sail way off whenever you slightly made a mistake with the left stick. I get a much better balance with the accuracy at 5. The CPUs INTs at 90 helps balance things out if you are real good at passing because you can't make too many mistakes. I also tweaked the USER accuracy on the other 3 sets. If you been using the sliders for a while your passing should have gotten better by now so these tweaks were needed. If you are still struggling with the accuracy you have the option to move the accuracy up as high at 40 especially if you struggle with the left stick. 40 is the best spot for guys who don't like to use the left stick much. Anything under 40 you have to use the left stick on almost every throw. I also dropped the CPUs accuracy down 5 points on all 4 sets to tone down the CPUs passing a little bit.

I lowered the tackling down 5 points on all the sets. Just wanted to open up the run game a little more and see the CPU be a little more dangerous on special teams. Dropping the USER tackling to 35 definitely helps this. Lowering the CPUs tackling down 5 points also helps open up the USER rushing. There still a few guys who struggle with running and this should help them out.

Please post feedback when you get a chance to test out all of these tweaks. Make sure you make all the penalty and slider changes out on the main menu then upload everything to your franchise. Don't make the changes in franchise. Only those 2 penalty sliders you have to change to 51 after you upload the sliders.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-16-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:40 AM   #1079
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

I will make the changes tomorrow.
What is the time frame for o line to hold up

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 01:14 AM   #1080
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
I will make the changes tomorrow.
What is the time frame for o line to hold up

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Depends on the set you are using. The pass rush intensifies on each set because the USER pass blocking drops down once you move up to the next set. You have the option to raise the passblocking as high as 30 if you struggle with reads and need more time in the pocket to see the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »