Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2015, 09:15 AM   #1081
Rookie
 
SwampFox's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Depends on the set you are using. The pass rush intensifies on each set because the USER pass blocking drops down once you move up to the next set. You have the option to raise the passblocking as high as 30 if you struggle with reads and need more time in the pocket to see the field.
Glad you made this change. I've been wanting to throw the controller at the wall because it was a 50/50 shot of completing a route if you tried to lead the receiver with the left stick. I threw a lot of interceptions in the preseason because I would try to lead a drag route and it would go 12 yards over the WRs head straight to the safety.
SwampFox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:35 PM   #1082
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

2 more losses to drop to 2-7. I cant throw out routes to save my life. I am going to start working on left stick skills.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:22 PM   #1083
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
Glad you made this change. I've been wanting to throw the controller at the wall because it was a 50/50 shot of completing a route if you tried to lead the receiver with the left stick. I threw a lot of interceptions in the preseason because I would try to lead a drag route and it would go 12 yards over the WRs head straight to the safety.
Yeah the accuracy at 4 can be like that sometimes. You have to be real precise with the left stick. 5 is much better plus the CPUs pass defense is cranked up so it should balance out. Let me know how it goes.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #1084
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
2 more losses to drop to 2-7. I cant throw out routes to save my life. I am going to start working on left stick skills.
Yeah you gotta definitely work on it in practice mode and figure out the touch and placement of the stick you need to use for certain throws. Are you using the black set?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 04:12 PM   #1085
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you gotta definitely work on it in practice mode and figure out the touch and placement of the stick you need to use for certain throws. Are you using the black set?
Been using the black set with a little bit of alts.. My defense isnt the complete problem. Turnovers are killing me. My defense is on the field so long that in the 4th QT that halfway through my 2nd defense is in.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:54 PM   #1086
Rookie
 
DaNextPhenom25's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I started a season using the red set with the Panthers, and here is what I'm encountering:
  • CPU pass rush is unstoppable. I get 2-3 seconds to make my reads before running for my life with Cam, if I can even make it out the pocket.
  • User QB accuracy is really bad. Cam struggles to complete drags or 10 yard in routes. Anything > 15 yards is an INT. I know Cam has a 70 deep THA rating, but his accuracy is always 5-10 yards off.
  • I'm seeing a lot of roughing the passer penalties where the defense runs near the QB and he falls down. Probably more of a physics engine issue, but can I turn this slider down with no adverse effects?
  • My defense is on the field a lot, and it took until the 4th quarter before I started making the Saints punt because they were running the ball every down.

Otherwise I like the challenge these sliders present. What slider tweaks should I make to counter these issues?
__________________
Go BUCKS!
DaNextPhenom25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:20 PM   #1087
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNextPhenom25
I started a season using the red set with the Panthers, and here is what I'm encountering:
  • CPU pass rush is unstoppable. I get 2-3 seconds to make my reads before running for my life with Cam, if I can even make it out the pocket.
  • User QB accuracy is really bad. Cam struggles to complete drags or 10 yard in routes. Anything > 15 yards is an INT. I know Cam has a 70 deep THA rating, but his accuracy is always 5-10 yards off.
  • I'm seeing a lot of roughing the passer penalties where the defense runs near the QB and he falls down. Probably more of a physics engine issue, but can I turn this slider down with no adverse effects?
  • My defense is on the field a lot, and it took until the 4th quarter before I started making the Saints punt because they were running the ball every down.

Otherwise I like the challenge these sliders present. What slider tweaks should I make to counter these issues?
For accuracy you have to use the left stick on almost every throw or else you'll have passes that sail on you. If you don't like to use the left stick you have to raise the accuracy to 40. Anything under 40 forces the USER to work with the left stick on almost every throw.

You have 2 options with roughing the passer. Leave it at 51 and tolerate it getting called anywhere from 2-4 times a game or lower it to 50 and not see it called at all. It's up to you.

It sounds like you might need to work with the green set for a little bit until you get use to the gameplay then you can slowly work your way back up.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #1088
Pro
 
silver281gt's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baytown TX
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

J. Another 2 loses last night but they were the 2 best played and best feeling games I have played. Check my post in the injury and fatigue thread I made.
silver281gt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Top -