Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 12:52 PM   #1089
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
J. Another 2 loses last night but they were the 2 best played and best feeling games I have played. Check my post in the injury and fatigue thread I made.

That's cool man.. Glad you finally found something that works for you with the injury and fatigue slider.. 60/60 has been working fine for me. I don't think I'll be changing it from that anytime soon.

So how has the accuracy been working for you at 5? I went ahead and lowered it back to 4. I was throwing for way too many yards again but if you like it at 5 leave it there man. 4 is just for the guys who are having too easy of a time with the accuracy higher. I actually been doing pretty good with the accuracy at 4. My completion percentage has been in the 60s for all may games so I'm leaving it there and I'm not changing it again. I'm just forced to stay super focused on every single throw using the left stick.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:13 PM   #1090
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Okay. I decided to change the USER and CPU accuracy back to the orginal settings from the other day. Those tweaks didn't work for me after playing a few more games. I was throwing for way too many yards. For some reason it felt like the overall gameplay took a hit too.

October 18th- For Game options I raised Injuries to 60.

October 18th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 25, and raised the USER accuracy back to 25.

October 18th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 35, and raised the USER accuracy back to 18.

October 18th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 55, and raised the USER accuracy back to 11.

October 18th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 70, and lowered the USER accuracy back to 4.

These are pretty much set now. I been back and forth with the accuracy trying new settings and I always seem to come back right back to this set up.. If 5 was working great for the guys who are using the black set leave it there. Lower it back to 4 if you are throwing for a lot of yards.. Remember if you don't like using the left stick you have to raise the USER accuracy all the way to 40 so you don't have to use the left stick all the time.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-18-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:28 PM   #1091
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry bro, really stupid question. What do you mean when you say if you don't like using the left stick when passing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 06:37 PM   #1092
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePassifier
Sorry bro, really stupid question. What do you mean when you say if you don't like using the left stick when passing?
No it's not a stupid question. With the Accuracy below 40 your forced to use the left stick to place most of your throws or else you'll have passes that are way off the mark sometimes if you don't use it. The higher the accuracy the less sensitivity it is on the left stick. At 40 you don't have to use the left stick at all if you don't want to.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:41 PM   #1093
Rookie

That's what I was thinking you meant. Thanks for clarifying. Love the sliders!
Old 10-18-2015, 06:52 PM   #1094
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
That's what I was thinking you meant. Thanks for clarifying. Love the sliders!
No problem man. Which set are you using?
Old 10-18-2015, 07:46 PM   #1095
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
In addition to what he said, take a look at the passing tutorial. I think it's called total control passing or lead passes. That'll show you the types of throws.

So with the accuracy lower, the result of the type of throw you do (good or bad) will be a little more extreme.

Feels great when you make a clutch pass, but when you miss an open one it makes you look at the replay and see if your feet weren't set or there was pressure.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #1096
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
In addition to what he said, take a look at the passing tutorial. I think it's called total control passing or lead passes. That'll show you the types of throws.

So with the accuracy lower, the result of the type of throw you do (good or bad) will be a little more extreme.

Feels great when you make a clutch pass, but when you miss an open one it makes you look at the replay and see if your feet weren't set or there was pressure.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Thanks for this info. I need to post this on my front page for guys who want to get in the lab and work on there total control passes and lead passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »